FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Babri Masjid

MadeinIndia
Recently, India witnessed the anniversary of Babri Masjid Demolition on December 6th. An event which is very historical for India. It has changed the whole politics of the country, created a much deeper divide between Hindus and Muslims.

After the riots that followed the demolition, thousands of people have been killed! It's been almost 15 years when the event occured in 1992 but the effects of that demolition are felt every day!

Hindus claim that Mughal invaders destroyed a Ram temple and built a mosque there and it was their right to reclaim their temple! Even History supports their arguments.

Late.PV Narasimha Rao, the then PM looked the other way while the RSS and VHP cadres razed the mosque to ground, thus starting a never seen before hostilities.

Hindus felt this event is important and teaches an important lesson to Muslims who are ready to sell their own country and are slowly becoming traitors! Muslims feel that it's an attack on them!

Whatever the arguments, this is one event that changed the face of Indian history.
badai
i don't understand. is this something you are proud of?
burqe
Islam has always tought tolerence towards all other religions and the earlier history proves this in many ways. Like when jureselm was first conqured, the jews were allowed to keep the city and muslims will only come to offer prayers.

I never say any reference of mughals destroying any mander there where as much history of the mughals is well dcoumented. Even if they did, I think that it should be forgotten to promote peace.

Good thing is that india has recovered the impact. The incidents of Gujrat are worse compared to that of babari masjid where more than 2000 muslims were brutally killed.

I hope things will get better in the future.
MadeinIndia
Well, there is nothing to be proud of. Everyone wants to live in peace but the problem in India occurred when Muslims started getting aggressive in everything. Most of the crimes were committed by Muslims and even the underworld became heavily populated with Muslims.

Unless Muslims realize that their community should focus on education and uplifting their community than pushing them deeper into religious pithole, such incidents will keep happening.
atul2242
I beg to differ.
The Babri Masjid was razed to the ground because the Bharatiya Janta Party wanted to communalise and militize the Hindus.
As long as religion based differences will rule, India will remain barbaric.
altheakim
A special court hearing the Babri Masjid demolition cases against senior Bharatiya Janata Party leaders L K Advani, M M Joshi and six others today fixed May 20 next for further hearing on the matter.
-------------------
altheakim
viral marketing
atul2242
where did you find out abt. the court. I thought that all the cases had been dropped.
justtj
there is not much to celebrate abt it...
But it shows the power of religion, the masjid was brought down by people with lathis and stones in their hand. i.e. without any machine, imagine the power in the people and faith which lead to this incident.
justtj
atul2242 wrote:
I beg to differ.
The Babri Masjid was razed to the ground because the Bharatiya Janta Party wanted to communalise and militize the Hindus.
As long as religion based differences will rule, India will remain barbaric.

I think the case was dropped i think in 2004,
initially 2 FIR were files in Faizabad, UP.

it was also referred as "Criminal case without criminal"

u can read more at
http://www.milligazette.com/Archives/15052001/18.htm
Cddhesh
I will say its tit for tat, Muslims destroyed Ram temple and built Masjid and tht wa again destroyed by Hindus. If Any one wants proof can refer to any History book.Ram Mandir is getting built again, so Hindus got some relief now that this is their country.
atul2242
To me Hinduism is not a religion but a faith. A faith which believes in the goodness of nature and encompasses all other religions.
I am also a Hindu by birth and the breaking of the Babri Masjid did not give me any relief just nightmares when will the next innocent die because of somebody's lust for power?
Cddhesh
Dear atul2242,
You are right, since today Hindus have not reacted harshly to many such incidents therefore terrorist attacks takes place every month killing at least 3 people.and ya no one notices that till now that most of the Hindu people die in such bombs, this no news channel notices.
If Hindus would have taken everything seriously then Pakistan would never have dared to attack on Kashmir.Its greatness of Hindus that they have so decent culture and cool background.
atul2242
Dear Cddhesh,
Hindus have not reacted harshly?
Fundamental organizations promoting hatred of any kind are responsible for many of these terrorist attacks.
And if one reads the news then many names such as SIMI - BAJRANG DAL - RATH YATRA - SHIV SENA -MUSLIM LEAGUE..... are responsible. So while hindus are divine and may not have reacted harshly the people promoting Hinduism are not above it.
pmehta51
atul2242 wrote:
Dear Cddhesh,
Hindus have not reacted harshly?
Fundamental organizations promoting hatred of any kind are responsible for many of these terrorist attacks.
And if one reads the news then many names such as SIMI - BAJRANG DAL - RATH YATRA - SHIV SENA -MUSLIM LEAGUE..... are responsible. So while hindus are divine and may not have reacted harshly the people promoting Hinduism are not above it.

You say you are Hindu. Are you proud to be who you are??
That is the problem with Hindus. We fight with each other. We don't have proude on our self. Before we learn to tolerate other religion we need to tolerate each other from our own religion. Everyone makes mistake, but when someone related to me makes mistake I don't hate them. We are so much under influence of western culture we don't religion how great our religion is. And that is why Muslims came and ruled on us and than British ruled on us. We need to stay united. It is easy to blame, but it is hard to do something creative.
pmehta51
Whatever happened in Gujarat, Muslim deserved it.
Yes, our religion teaches us to be humbled but not to be coward. Look how great Gujarat is doing write now. Because it is under Hindus control, and not under Muslim control. Muslim's are bombing everywhere, but no we don't want to see that?
Helloooo....No my religion say I have to fight back. That is why all the gods in Hindus have some kind of weapon in their hand. That is why different God too incarnation to kill different “Rakshas”.
Babri masjid demolition is not something to proud to be....I agree, but there are other ways to control terrorism. Yes there is truth that not all Muslims are terrorist. But that is also true that all Terrorists are Muslim. So we do have to do something about it; first to be proud of ourselves and than not to fight with each other.
atul2242
Gujrat is not ruled by Hindus but by an autocratic Modi. His chief dissidents are within his own party - all Hindus.

It is such a pity that many people have such ingrained hate within themselves. Its not their fault too. No God -Muslim, Hindu, Christian has preached violence or hatred of other human beings. It is the clergy which have and are diverting people from faith and god into divisions and monopolies just like what the Nazis did at the time of the 2nd world war...

It is not a matter of religion or faith but power. So what is going to make or making India powerful. A strong economy, good production, more spending power ... or a stronger Hindu state.

If we continue this spread of hatred and isolation of people on the basis of religion it will lead to a further disintegration of our fabulous culture - one of the Indian sub-continent. And that is what the rest of the world wants.
Just imagine a cricket team with the best from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India & Bangladesh - unbeatable and an unbeatable economy too.
saadat
pmehta51 wrote:
Whatever happened in Gujarat, Muslim deserved it.
Yes, our religion teaches us to be humbled but not to be coward. Look how great Gujarat is doing write now. Because it is under Hindus control, and not under Muslim control. Muslim's are bombing everywhere, but no we don't want to see that?
Helloooo....No my religion say I have to fight back. That is why all the gods in Hindus have some kind of weapon in their hand. That is why different God too incarnation to kill different “Rakshas”.
Babri masjid demolition is not something to proud to be....I agree, but there are other ways to control terrorism. Yes there is truth that not all Muslims are terrorist. But that is also true that all Terrorists are Muslim. So we do have to do something about it; first to be proud of ourselves and than not to fight with each other.

If all terrorists are muslims, what are bajrang dal, VHP, Shiv sena...just because they are hindus, they are hindus, they are not called terrorists...this shows how biased u are...u most know that most of the hindus dont think ur way...bast*rds like u find only few takers...other hindus want peace..