FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free MySQL account?

haituan
Anyone knows which sites provide free MySQL accounts? I just find 3 of them, but they seems to be not enough. Maybe there're some more ...
smokey4life
Yea Frihost!! They provide you with free mySQL database accounts right here on frihost. Why look anywhere else? I can say from personal experience that you will NEVER and i do mean NEVER find another free hosting as good and reliable as this one. If you do happen to find one i sure as hell would like to know but i highly doubt that you will. Smile
scotty
I'm fairly sure you hadn't had your hosting accepted when you asked that question! Frihost offers unlimited mySQL databases/users/everything you need!
Thumpercats
I am new to the whole programming websites. I want to creat a online game that multiple users can compete with eachother in. I know a little bit about coding, and want to use this project as an opportunity to expand my horizons. I was wondering how much space frihost gives for the MYSQL. Also, would it be enough to make a game like I already mention?
smokey4life
Once again someone who failed to read! This is mentioned in many many places, Frihost has unlimited mySQL databases and does not limit the size of the mySQL databases so whatever game you decide to build and regardless how large the mySQL database needs to me you will have sufficient space to do so. Your good to go Thumpercats
adeydas
almost every webhosting services out there with scripting support provides mysql. some are paid ones and others free like frihost. some services also offer only mysql support which basically means that you have to put your scripts somewhere and host the database somewhere else. this might cause problems with PHP in some servers where they don't allow remote connection with databases. thus, its a better idea to buy some webspace or get your site hosted on free webspace provided by many companies now!!!
skygaia
Hm... Frihost is offering free MySQL now.. but I'm not using it yet.. I want to use it and develope my website.. however I don't have enough knowledge for using it properly
rvec
-close- to prevent more spamming