FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where is bondings?

Blaster
It seems that he hasn't been on in a while. Just wanted to make sure he was ok and all.
SpellcasterDX
According to his profile, his last post was in this thread:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-84654.html

And that reply was on November 25th, so yeah, it's been a good couple of weeks or so since he last posted. I'm sure he's just really busy with his real life. Although we do really need him back to fix our email problem.
rightclickscott
I ate him. He was goooooood.
rvec
I can assure you he has been online after that.
And he's probably buzzy with his study, he'll be back.

edit: Bondings told me he might have more time next week
SpellcasterDX
rvec wrote:
I can assure you he has been online after that.
And he's probably buzzy with his study, he'll be back.

edit: Bondings told me he might have more time next week

Must've been a quick visit then. Razz

Will he be here more during the holidays?
HDirtwater
Quote:
Although we do really need him back to fix our email problem.

Amen to that, Brother! Wink

Seriously, I'm sure he's busy, and doing his best to juggle everything. It's a miracle anyone can run a site/service like this and still have a regular life/school/job.
Vrythramax
HDirtwater wrote:
Seriously, I'm sure he's busy, and doing his best to juggle everything. It's a miracle anyone can run a site/service like this and still have a regular life/school/job.

One must first BE regular in order to expect regular things....Bondings is an Alien!
tidruG
He's been online since Nov 25, but he hasn't posted.
He HAS logged into the forums though, I think.

Just to let everyone to know that he's perfectly fine, but that he's very caught up with that really annoying thing called real life. He'll be back soon. I will rescue him from being digested by rightclickscott
Josso
Ah, see what college did to me - almost -40 points! The shame.

(I'm guessing it's the same type of busyness)
Blaster
thats good to hear guys. Thanks for all the news especially to the mods/ gurdit.

Now i just need matt to return. He is working on a project for me and the last time i talked to him he was just about done.
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
thats good to hear guys. Thanks for all the news especially to the mods/ gurdit.

Now i just need matt to return. He is working on a project for me and the last time i talked to him he was just about done.

Just a little while ago someone on IRC mentioned Matt, they said we should make a knew title for him of "Missing Presumed Dead" Shocked

I haven't seen or heard from Matt in quite some time either, but giving your spare time away is not unheard of at this time of year. I'm sure Bondings, Matt, Hobopelican, and some others are alive and doing fine...sometimes we need a break and sometimes life and/or circumstances forces them on you.
Helios
Bondings is having a pretty stressful period in University at the moment. He will have more time in several weeks, if not less.

Matt... to be honest, I kind of worry for his health now. No messages from him Sad
Genesiz
If he's not back in two weeks he's in danger of ending up with negative points. And we all know what happens when your points get below zero...
rvec
*Starts investigating*
Don't worry about mathiaus, he has been online "a couple of times" after his last post.

next
Hobopelican
OK he hasn't been online a lot after his last post
going to investigate that a bit more, I'll be back

edit: he has been online after his last post but didn't log in on frihost. I mailed him because he might've lost his account info.
adeydas
Helios wrote:
Bondings is having a pretty stressful period in University at the moment. He will have more time in several weeks, if not less.

Matt... to be honest, I kind of worry for his health now. No messages from him Sad

as much as i got from his blog, he has taken admission in a college called MAHE for engineering. the first few months there can be stressful as i have heard from a friend. but i am sure he will show up sooner or later.
theem
Why would an owner would not visit his organization for so long... Rolling Eyes Question
coolclay
Because passing classes are probably slightly more important. Especially when there are responsible Mods. and admin. assitants that can take care of things.
Arnie
Because they can get their points in the negative without consequences Wink
Vrythramax
theem wrote:
Why would an owner would not visit his organization for so long... Rolling Eyes Question

Believe me just because he hasn't posted in a while doesn't mean he hasn't been around. Bondings does ALL the custom coding and scripting, much of which isn't veiwable to you, but he has certainly been around. He can also logon as hidden and you would never know if he was online or not.

@Arnie

If you take the time to look you will see many users with negative point standings. Frihost is very lenient on this, we like the users and want to keep them if possible, usually there are multiple warnings involved before your hosting is removed...unless of course a user really screws up and breaks one or more major rules, then it's quick and relatively painless. Twisted Evil
Blaster
Yea i know its that time of year. Christmas time. Time for finals. He has more important things to do. As long as he pays the bills then we are all fine. Can't wait to see you back. All the people.
tidruG
Just another note.

HoboPelican is perfectly fine and healthy. There are certain reasons he hasn't been able to log in to Frihost. I would rather not mention them without first asking him, but the major reasons are that he's got a new job, and also, one of his family members has not been too well recently (but from what I hear, she's doing much better now).

Any other staff members that you're worried about?
Bondings
I'm still alive and yes I do visit Frihost/servers several times a day to check if everything is still ok. Due to a lot of heavy tasks I had/have to do combined with some private stuff, I wasn't able to post lately on Frihost. It will normally get (a bit) better from now on, but don't expect huge changes anytime soon.
rightclickscott
Bondings wrote:
I'm still alive and yes I do visit Frihost/servers several times a day to check if everything is still ok. Due to a lot of heavy tasks I had/have to do combined with some private stuff, I wasn't able to post lately on Frihost. It will normally get (a bit) better from now on, but don't expect huge changes anytime soon.

GET BACK IN MUH BELLY!

I was lonely without you! D=
Blaster
its nice to see you are ok. I know how hard it can be at times with it. Its been like that for me with my host. Where has mOrpheuS been? So is n4l ok?

runs from all the bad comments coming my way
tidruG
mOrpheuS is fine. Just busy.
n4l is fine as well, thanks for asking.
rvec
I knew about n4l Razz
he is still playing songs on his pc daily Razz
tony
i sold bondings on ebay.

he made 74 euro + 90 euro shipping!!!

haha; get it!?!!?

no; just kidding. bondings is not that heavy.
Arnie
I'm still waiting for the package to arrive though. Perhaps the guys at the postal office nicked him, they did that to me before with some memory modules and a CPU. Brick wall
Donutey
coolclay wrote:
Because passing classes are probably slightly more important. Especially when there are responsible Mods. and admin. assitants that can take care of things.

Exactly the same reason why mine got/are so low.
mathiaus
I'm back. Always been well. Got loads to catch up on so please give me some time.

Stories (well just one) of my travels are in my blog! Happy reading Smile
Blaster
yea i'm in your ramblings Smile