FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ylurself

nickhaw
this is my sweet website for me and my friends to hang out at! its called the ylurslef which is kinda an inside joke. we are looking freindly members to come in preticipate at our website thanks!

www.ylurself.frihost.net

btw way we are atempting to purchase a new domain name so soon it maybe ylurself.com!

nickhaw & neus Very Happy
greekcovers
Very good looking site, i like the theme of your portal.

have a nice day! Very Happy
DJGuardy
Ooooo. PHP Nuke! Very Happy
Thats a very smooth theme you've got going. Nice organisation, and a good layout. I look forward to seeing developments.

Oh yeah...Good luck with the domain name!
nickhaw
thanks!
jveezy
The site looks awesome. Plus it's Firefox friendly.

One thing...the index page is 51KB! Maybe try moving some of the older news to an archives page at least so you don't turn off dialup users. A good place to cut off would be after the Ylurself.com post since that's where all the menus reach.
Neus
well, one thing is that everyone we know pretty much has cable.. and we figure they are the ones who will viist more often....

*shutters at old bad memories of dial up*

and i ran the a speed check report with the firefox webdev firefox addon, its not the file thats the problem, its all the images and the css script that it says is over... everything else is green...
Alacarde
I like the site, it has Yoda! lol. Anyway, the site is pretty cool. And for all you broadband people, it loads quick with dialup, I loaded it quick anyway.

Oh, and any site that is correctly coded will show up correctly in FireFox.
wistom
very good i think ,maybe its nice ,will be more people to your site.