FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Payment processing

kawkazEE
Elo guys, Im planning to integrate payment processing in my website using credit card.. any idea how to start? do you know any tutorials?
please help! Laughing
qscomputing
Unless you really know what you're doing, the easiest way is just to use a PayPal business account. It's pretty much free to set up (they take a couple of sub-$1 payments to verify that your bank account is your own, etc), there are no monthly fees and you pay a small fee on each transaction - probably less than $1 unless you're transferring a huge amount. They take credit cards and users don't need to sign up for a PayPal account to pay you if you've got a business account. HTH.
minty
If you are going to use accept credit cards be aware that you are going to be required to comply with the PCI compliance standard. It states that anyone that transfers, accepts, or stores credit cards must comply with its standard. Just an FYI.

As for how to do the setup I like the Paypal business account setup.

--minty
minty
I found a few videos that will explain some of hte PCI compliances and what it is all about.

The above links have the background info along with the vids, and the under links are of the video

--minty