FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Showing online members in the various sections of the Site

How helpful would this be for those viewing these posts?
The benefits to the viewers are varied and many
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
How would this help the viewer?
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

HealingHands5
How about including an online notification button to show when authors (members) of the various posts are online. For example I am the author of this suggestion; if I am online while a member choses to view the SUGGESTIONS category, there should be a button beside my username under the AUTHOR column; that shows that (I) am online. Idea
garionw
huh?

I understood the first part - adding whos online to each post, but the second part?

I like the idea, and think it should be added, but I think it was rejected before.
dray101
Can you make that a bit more clear?

Whats the purpose?
rvec
you can already see who is looking at a forum while you are. And you can see who is online on the main page. To me the only thing worth suggesting is an online/offline image on someone's profile.
Blaster
I don't see any point in this at all. I think i get what you are saying but i am not sure.
tidruG
I don't think I particularly like this idea either. It doesn't seem to have much utility value anyway.
scotty
Quote:
Users browsing this forum: scotty

Already does it. Just match up the names, there are usually only a few people browsing, it's not that hard to look. It's something you should suggest to phpBB or make a plugin. Bondings isn't going to code that for one forum!
rvec
scotty wrote:
Quote: