FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What CELEBRITY Do You Have In Your Family (or Family Tree)?

MzProf
just as the Subject lines suggests, what CELEBRITY Do You Have In Your Family (or Family Tree)?
crdowner
That depends on how you define celebrity. I have a president of the United States back several generations in my family tree. Does that count?
MzProf
crdowner wrote:
That depends on how you define celebrity. I have a president of the United States back several generations in my family tree. Does that count?

It certainly does. I'd think the President would be considered a celebrity. Smile
mbloo
My grandfathers nephew is Lenord Nemoi from Star Trek! He plays Mr. Spock! Boy do I wish that I was famous! Oh! My friend is the grandson of Alen Alda! No lie! Does this count??? Confused

-mbloo
Indyan
crdowner wrote:

Who?

I dont think I have any celeb relative.
scotty
I'm royalty by marriage like a gazillion generations back. My grandma said something about that once, I'm not sure she was being entirely serious though. Razz
ocalhoun
I've a vice-president in my family, pretty far back though.
Ever heard of John C. Calhoun?
(Served as vice president for two presidents, and his political views helped to start the civil war a decade after he died)
Loghete
Well my grandpa was pretty well known here in Finland, he wrote two books.
Kitten Kong
I met Rod Qontok once Smile
asim
MzProf wrote:
just as the Subject lines suggests, what CELEBRITY Do You Have In Your Family (or Family Tree)?

i am related to Abu Asim Azmi..... youcan gogle and know who he is... not directly but he is aunt's uncle....
darvit
Graciano López Jaena, "Prince of Filipino Orators", is my great-great uncle.

Filipino comedian Rodolfo "Dolphy" Quizon--the Philippines' "King of Comedy"--is a relative.

"Royalty" much? Laughing

Yeah, I think that's it. XD
hunnyhiteshseth
Well I dont know exact relation but my grandfather was related to Raj Kapoor by some 2-3 step relation.

(Raj Kapoor is considered one of the first superstar of Indian film industry)
utsav2707
It depends on u whom u wanna considor a celebrity.if u think deeply u wil find that ur parents r celebs becoz they brought u on this planet
darkeagle
Koray Avcý is my brother and he is playing football at Beþiktaþ JK.
PennyLane
Eddy Merckx (the man who won the Tour the France like a billion times) is related to my mother somewhere far away...
And my great granddad is the last person you see at the top of the Zimmertoren in Lier...

My cousin's ex boyfriend is Klaas from the band Deus, and my dad's cousin played in Nacht und Nebel...