FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hair Issues

aaron821
Whats up ladies,

I know that there are all types of hair lengths, colors and textures but any way why do we always go for that silky straight hair that doesn't even match the grain of our hair the texture and, sometimes the color is a bit off also. I ain't hattin cause i do it to sometimes too, maybe you had that same pack of hair left over from the last time you got your hair done and you are not the type to waste any money. So halla at me and tell me how much weave you have left over.
PennyLane
I stopped liking straight hair. I leave my hair like it is now. Pretty weavy, especially when it rains outside Smile My boyfriend told me that when I straighten my hair, I looked strange and not natural, and when I left my hair like it was I looked more playful and romantic and pretty Smile
RubySlasher
I'm actually going to get a few large curls put in because straight hair is boring.
TBSC
PennyLane wrote:
I stopped liking straight hair. I leave my hair like it is now. Pretty weavy, especially when it rains outside Smile My boyfriend told me that when I straighten my hair, I looked strange and not natural, and when I left my hair like it was I looked more playful and romantic and pretty Smile

I have naturally wavy hair. Does anyone have any tips to make naturally wavy hair look more polished ? I like to straighten it because it looks more polished.
Velius
Try ironing the hair to get that wavy look but it kinda damages the hair so be careful
dengerojame
Matlaştı hair, dandruff and itching Do you have a problem? Here are natural solutions for plants ...
1. Hop cones, foalfoot mixture: bran cleans, accelerates blood circulation, stops hair loss.
2 tablespoons foalfoot leaves, 2 tablespoons of oak bark, hops cones 2 spoons, 1 tablespoon mint
Add 2 liters of boiling water over the plant, over 2 hours off and dem. Wash your hair with this mixture and allow to dry on its own.
2. Nettle root and the Latin blend of fruits, flowers: Accelerates blood circulation and prevents the formation of dandruff.
Equal amounts of the fruits of nettle root, flower and latin mix, add 0.5 liters of alcohol, 1 month to wait. 5 days, shaking the bottle and mix. Apply 2 times per week.
3. Nettle: ... against the scalp kaşıntısına
250 ml apple cider vinegar and heat until boiling degree into a handful of nettle leaves, add finely chopped. Dem until cool then drain. Rinse the scalp massage.
4. Foalfoot, daisies and yellow centaury:
2 tablespoons foalfoot leaves, 1 tablespoon yellow centaury, chamomile 2 tablespoons
Laced with plants, add 1 liter of hot water, dem, leave to cool. Apply a cotton scalp. allow to dry without washing your hair with this mixture 2-3 times a week at most kullanabilirsiniz.ISIRGANDAN mask
5. Horsetail and stinging nettle root mixture:
1 tablespoon Field horsetail, nettle root, 1 tablespoon
Add 5 tablespoons of alcohol over the plant, close it, keep 1 week in a dark place. Then strain through a sieve. before washing your hair with the help of cotton as a mask.
Velcro-type mixture of 6 and foalfoot: silky hair, used to be plump.
3 tablespoon burdock seed, 2 tablespoons foalfoot leaves, 1 tablespoon linden flowers, 1 tablespoon mint leaves and flowers
Add 1 liter of hot water over the plant, close the lid, dem 40 minutes, warm the mixture to wash your hair.
7. Carrot lemon mixture: the stomach, kidney problem, residents can use the hair due to illness
3 tablespoon of carrot juice, 6 drops of lemon juice
Mix and prolonged hair kids drink problem. Use plenty of carrot, boil, make the carrot cake, carrot tea to brew. Use a hair problem due to prolonged illness of internal organs in people.
8. Red pepper recipe: Accelerates blood circulation, revitalizes hair.
Follow your hair quickly poured row: 1 unit of measurement of alcohol 8 on red pointed pepper, add rest in a dark place 25 days, 5 days, shaking the mix. Strain. Take a quantity of mixture, add water and mix on the 10 measures. Follow the scalp with cotton.
Wash eggs
9. Egg yolks and whites:
Her hair can wash the egg yolks and whites. Wet your hair and scalp with warm water, apply the egg mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Then wash your hair with tea prepared as follows.
1 teaspoon Rosemary leaves, 1 teaspoon mint 1 teaspoon sage
Add 300 ml boiling water over the plant and leave for 5 minutes. Wash your hair with the tea. Tumble, drop to its own devices.