FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PerfectArt

Perfectart
Hey guys out there here is some art from my "side" Smile Enjoy them
All is done with 3dsmax and rendered with vray

Boffel
This is really good, specialy the textures but can I have a closer look on the tv? I also like models with details, can you add some lamps or something?
SMS_Mcfarland
Wow those are really good haha, thought they were almost real.
ocalhoun
They all look a bit sterile, though. I know it's a lot of trouble, but I think if you could add some miscellaneous junk sitting on the shelves, and some plants around, it would be truly master-level work.
Putting some life into the curtains, and perhaps some wrinkles on the bedspread would be great touches too.
ddoonie
I am quite impressed... I believe its the lighting effects that impress me most. Especially the bed one.

Great job!
Alie
Maybe you know where can I find any good tutorials about working with VRay or/and Mental Ray. Or maybe some video lessons... I'll seeking for them for a long time...
Thank you! Rolling Eyes
Ghost900
Very Nice on all the images.

This looks like it is similar to SketchUp program made by Google it looks like.

Very good job on the bed one and the pool looks pretty good also. The One with the Television and desk feels empty with nothing on the desk but great job on the dvds and such. Very Happy
Sipe
Wow, those are really good! I really thought that they are real pictures Very Happy Good work.