FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Motorola Mobile Phone Tools/Microsoft Outlook/Norton S &

Tony The Tiger
I have been having troubles synchronizing my Motorola RAZRV3 handset with my Hewlett Packard Pavilion DV9000T computer since I spilled water on my old one doing the dishes on Thanksgiving. I have been on the phone with both Hewlett Packard and Motorola phone support quite a bit. Today, they finally had me uninstall and reinstall Motorola Mobile Phone Tools, which is the communication software that I am using. It accesses a file of my contacts in Microsoft Outlook to synchronize the cellphone. However, in the most recent uninstallation and reinstallation my contact file seems to have gotten removed/deleted. I most recently backed up my entire hard drive on November 27th using Norton Save & Restore. I work on a Windows Vista operating system. I do not know what file I am looking to restore. Furthermore, in C:/Program Files I do not see an Outlook folder. Where do I look to find my contacts and what type of file am I looking for?

P.S. I use Office 2007
otiscom
Vista is a mystery to me because I havn't tried it yet.
You should set up a dual boot with XP until you get used to finding your way on vista.