FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Haircut suggestion

adeydas
What haircut do you suggest for a round faced male?!?
markblu
grow your hair out is it straight hair? i have a couple friends who match your description and they have hair to their shoulders it looks pretty cool. longer might be cool but no shorter then shoulder length. if not that then just shave it down to a 1/2 or something all around and maybe try a fade? hope this helps!
brilliantbeauty
Hrm, this is a toughie, because most celebs and stuff all have pretty prominent jawlines. But for the guys i know with round faces, i think the point is to slenderize, yeah? So a good structured cut that falls around your face would be good. like bangs and waves and such. Smile

The best way is still just to talk it over with your stylist. Smile
TBSC
Probably just a short haircut is fine.
titansmlb102
I need to get a better haircut....I wouldnt ask me about this haha
Coclus
yeah a short one.
Guelila
Yep
I would say go with the shorter cuts, and use some hair wax to add some sharpness to your appearence. Smile
If the pic in ur avatar is you, I think the shorter cuts will look good on you Smile
nivre
better talk with your barber or hair stylist...especially experienced one, they can decide what hair cut you will be lokking good at. But for me, a rounded face...uhmmm, better have a trimmed haircut...

but that's a suggestion only...it matter most how you carry yourself to do look good in your haircut
TBSC
Guelila wrote:
Yep
I would say go with the shorter cuts, and use some hair wax to add some sharpness to your appearence. Smile
If the pic in ur avatar is you, I think the shorter cuts will look good on you Smile

Yeah that would look good on him.
indianinworld
Better shave the head man.....

Keep Smiling - Keep Living !!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as alwayZz - Cheers and Cherish
indianinworld
Visit me @ : http://www.sathish.frih.net