FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Im Back From The Dead!

smokey4life
Wow hello again everyone i have been gone for far too long!! But here i am! Im back. I ran into some trouble ended up getting arrested and doing a year but im back! Im glad to see that the admins here gave me ample grace period so i still have all my account and info and im able to work my way back up points wise and whatnot so im very greatfull for that. I plan on getting my posting and points caught back up so hopefully i dont get deleted before i get a chance to do so. So for those who know me IM BACK! and for those who dont since i have been gone so long hello. Very Happy God i missed you all!!
missdixy
Well, welcome back!
bri4n5
Hello smokey4life, Welcome Back! Smile
otiscom
Is -294 a record of some kind?
smokey4life
otiscom wrote:

Twisted Evil lol probably is, and i know it sucks i wish i wouldn't have let my points fall so low. I am working to become active once again and regain my point status, hopefully the admins will bear with me and allow me to build myself back up without deleting my account. There wasn't much i could do about it however seeing the circumstances.
coolclay
Hey man welcome back. You mean they don't equip prison cells with computers? Laughing Well glad to have you back anyway, good luck getting your points into the positive! Its too bad we can't donate points, I'd share a few.
AftershockVibe
smokey4life wrote:
otiscom wrote:

Twisted Evil lol probably is, and i know it sucks i wish i wouldn't have let my points fall so low. I am working to become active once again and regain my point status, hopefully the admins will bear with me and allow me to build myself back up without deleting my account. There wasn't much i could do about it however seeing the circumstances.

I was on around -250, having basically not been here for a year, and was surprised that it didn't actually take that long to get out of the red. I'm afraid you're a long way off the record though - I just saw Kawkazee's total:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-85585.html

Cool
Idoru
Don't know ya, but welcome back anyhow. As for deleting accounts I remember a post on something concerning that
topic quite some time ago. The thing I remembered was why forums often kept so many inactive accounts, and
it had something to do with ratings and how big the site seemed to be. Anyhow, I think Bondings said something
about that not beeing the case here on frihost, but that deleting accounts wasn't a priority either. Don't know for
sure, but set your keybord on fire, just in case Twisted Evil
Aless
Welcome back sir. There's so many people on here, it's hard to tell when anyone leaves!
adeydas
welcome back!!!

so what hit you?!? give us an account...
ocalhoun
smokey4life wrote:
hopefully the admins will bear with me and allow me to build myself back up without deleting my account. There wasn't much i could do about it however seeing the circumstances.

Personally, I think it would be fair for them to reset your points to 0, or at least -20. Or, perhaps, they could reset your points to the amount they were at when they disabled your hosting (I assume they did that). -290 is a rather large burden to overcome! It would be tempting to just start a new account.
rvec
AftershockVibe wrote:
smokey4life wrote:
otiscom wrote:

I was on around -250, having basically not been here for a year, and was surprised that it didn't actually take that long to get out of the red. I'm afraid you're a long way off the record though - I just saw Kawkazee's total:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-85585.html

Cool

that's not even the record
at this moment Kestrel has the record with -631.32

edit: staff now talking about resetting his points
theem
How was the experience in jail ?
tell us about gang in jail ...

i saw a program on NAT. GEO. on gangs in jail etc Arrow
smokey4life
theem wrote:
How was the experience in jail ?
tell us about gang in jail ...

i saw a program on NAT. GEO. on gangs in jail etc Arrow

LMAO, truthfully gangs were not a big problem in jail or prison, i mean they are HUGE in existence and whatnot but as for having dangerous encounters with them and all that nonsense you hear about is stretched way out of context. I pretty much always stay to myself in lockup other then the few people that i do associate with on a normal basis but hanging out in large crowds actually goes the opposite of what you think its actually MORE dangerous! Its always best to stay to yourself (in the case that you were to get locked up) it just causes less problems. As you already know there isnt much of anything going on in jail so the smallest stupidest thing can spark the most dramatic effect. If you hang in larger crowds you don't even have to do anything if someone has beef with someone in the "click" your hanging with it can blow up in YOUR face. I have experienced this personally, so yea as far as the gang aspect of it all goes it wasn't that much of a big deal my biggest beef with the whole stay was probably more then anything THE FOOD! Anyone who has had an extended stay in jail can agree with me on this one not only is the quality of the food not something i would feed my dog! But the portions are INSANE! I don't see how a child could sustain themselves on their portions let alone a grown man.And of course the obvious the separation from family etc. You cant let the loneliness get to you.
Blaster
welcome back. Your a bit of in the whole with points there buddy.
hlavco
Wow, that is SOME deficit.

...what were ya in for? Cool
smokey4life
Yea tell me about it i have been posting my ass off in ever possible post that seems even the tinniest bit intriguing to me. Dont worry tho im being very careful not to spam post making sure that all my posts have some sort of meaning to them im not one of those people who post 3 words to ever post i can just to get my posts back up. But since i have been active again i seem to be comming along quite nicely im getting there Wink i went from -350 to like around -200 i believe now so it shouldnt be long till i get back to the green! I was hoping that the admins would have some kind of compassion and reset my points as i have seen them do for a handful of others but i guess those days are over. I cant complain tho they didn't delete my account and they very well could have.