FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Flashgame - Winterbells!

rappn
Hello!
Link: http://www.jesper.nu/onlinespel/Plattform/2709-Winterbells
Gamename: Winterbells
Genre: Hmm, good question Razz
Control: The mouse
Type: Christmasgame!
Ratio: 10/10
Info: Well, you are a litte white rabbit, that you stear with your mouse, and your mission is to guide him in the air, to survive you will have to hit the bells that will float around.
You should come so high up you can!
In my opinion, its very hard, and when you loose to many times, you will get pretty angry, i promise! ;P
But still, its funny like h*ll!

Post you scores in this thread, take a screenshot and upload it on a site, your frihost for example!

Here is my score!

Hehe Smile

Ill hope you like the game!
Diablosblizz
My high score was 10370, I don't feel like uploading a picture so you're going to have to take my word for it. Razz If you created this game then I give it a 9/10 because it took my mind of off everything else and I enjoyed the game quite some bit.

Though, when starting the game you must click to continue, which I was unaware of so I waited there for five minutes trying to figure out what to do.

Anyways, good game! Thank you for the share.
minty
I scored a little over 3500 for my highscore. I tried a few time to top it, but kept getting scores around 650. I gave up because I have a wireless optical mouse does not repsond too well to rapid movement...:sigh: Oh well...Seems like it can be very addicting if I had a playful mouse. Nice game thanks for the link.

-minty