FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost money...What to do???

minty
So what is the point of the Frihost money? I noticed that I am able to have an index list of a user's site that is hosted on Frihost, but other than that what is it used for?

I am sure this topic has been brought up before, but after a quick search of "Frihost Money" I did not find any relavant topics...

Can I use Frihost money for other things, such as maybe more space (if required), more BW, etc?

-minty
Magicman
The Frihost money (FRIH$) can also be used in the Marketplace forum to trade for signatures and other items and services which are offered by fellow forum members.
rightclickscott
Someone should start selling nude pictures of themselves for frih bucks.
MrBlueSky
rightclickscott wrote:

I have to pay to have people look at nude pictures of myself. Crying or Very sad
jabapyth
they are used to barter things.... although, since there is little to barter, some might argue its not a very effective one
Idoru
rightclickscott wrote:

Hm... to show oneself nude and get something many people wonder how to use and why to have...? Sounds like
nothing different than things are. By the way, can one eat those bills whit numbers on them? Is it bad for you,
for I find them quite tasty.
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#frih
-close-