FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stargate Atlantis

Do you like SG-1 Atlantis ?
Yes
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
no
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

digibluez
Do you like it?Or dont watch at all.
I was really into SG-1 over years ago.But as the local tv dont show it,i missed the premiere.I accidelty steped at it while looking around some torents.I even didnt knew they made it.Was really suprised to see a different kind of SG-1.I like it more than the original.New sexy faces.I downloaded them all now and am watching it over and over.

I like the new foe wraith and the mysteri of atlantis.Very intreging.And major Shepp makes me laguh and Mckay,he's character is just hilarious.
Harrowed
Have all the series.. and am waiting on tonights episode to be posted.. ^_^

*rubs hands*
Zyphrius
I must say that I really enjoy Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, it is said that SG-1 is cancelled, but hey they had a good run they lasted 10 years which is longer than any other sci-fi series ever. and Atlantis is going strong, entering their 4th season soon.

I can't wait for Stargate Worlds to finnaly come out, which is the MMORPG that is being developed to coincide with SG-1 and Atlantis.

Also if you were not aware there are Two Stargate SG-1 films being produced now, and if they do well, they are going to make a seires of these films to keep the show alive, it will just be in movie format, which is pretty sweet aswell.

It is amazing that these shows were made in the first place because they were based from a movie that came out in 94 I believe that flopped called Stargate. I enjoyed the movie but the series are alot better and I believe the SG-1 movies will be amazing. I can't wait.

Keep watchin everyone!
Tartaglia
*WARNING! THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!*

Personally, I'm a huge Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis fan. Although I haven't seen all SG-1 episodes (I started watching it regularly during Season 6), I have seen all the Atlantis episodes. I'm only looking forward to (SPOILER ALERT) the third series installment in the Stargate franchise, Stargate Universe, as well as the two upcoming SG-1 movies due out this fall, Stargate: Ark of Truth and Stargate: Continuum.
Osmodius
Zyphrius wrote:
they lasted 10 years which is longer than any other sci-fi series ever.

Actually Dr. Who is the longest running sci-fi series, Stargate SG-1's title is the longest consecutive series.

And Stargate didn't flop, made almost $200M worldwide with a $55M production budget ^_^ (source)
noliver
Well I like Stargate Atlantis but compared to O'Neill , Shephard is a bit of a wimp. Rodney tends to steal the show for me. But I must say Doctor Weir aint half bad Smile The tall guy with the ray gun aint bad either. Which is something that I dont understand - instead of those useless projectile weapons ( machine-guns) why dont they just arm themselves all with ray-guns like Ronan ?
MeddlingMonk
I am a fan of both Stargate series, though here in Australia we're only in the latter half of Season 10 of SG-1 and Season 3 of SGA hasn't even been broadcast yet (though the DVD boxsets for both have just come out in stores). The original SG-1 team is my favourite, though I do like the Atlantis team.
Blu_Spykz
Although I prefer SG-1 , atlantis is a VERY worthy spin-off, worth a watch.

Fairly good storylines, good action scenes, a pleasant cast (even Ronan..) leads to a good watch. Not the best Sci-fi program I have ever seen, but easily one of the funnest (not FUNNIEST...~)