FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HELPPPPP!!!!!!

tjs123
ok let me start by saying i have major trust and jealousy issues but im really worried my girlfriend might be telling another guy she likes him i know people cant help liking someone and she tells me sometims that im the only guy shes willing to spend the rest of her life with but all the time shes saying aww i love that guy(im not gonna say his name just incase she reads this) and the other night she freaked out because she lost a note she wrote to him because he wrote one to her saying that he knew she had a boyfriend but he had a crush on her and stuff like that she said all the note was really saying that she wrote was that she had a boyfriend now it bothers me and she knows it but on the other hand shes basically living with me now till her family gets moved into their new house which makes me think if she was talking to him behind my back she would live with her grandmaw not me so then that way she could talk to him on the phone all she wanted ohh and friday i thought she was flirting with another guy and got pissed off and she called her mom very upset which i appologized for many times which is another thing that makes me not think shes cheating and her mom is kinda cheating right now and it pisses her off badly that makes me think that she wont cheat because she hates it but this whole situation bothers me with this guy because i really do love my girlfriend and i dont want her cheating on me or anything what do you people think i should do or atleast what do you think of it do you think shes cheating
RubySlasher
First off, let me say this. YOUR WHOLE POST IS A RUN-ON SENTENCE, AND IT IS VERY VERY CONFUSING.

Anyways, it sounds like your girlfriend is being unfaithful, but yet you sound like you're rambling and paranoid. To be sure of things, you yourself need to ask her "In what ways do you 'love' [name of guy she's mentioning all the time], and why?" Don't take 'well, he's soo friendly!' as the only answer, her responses to this question could be a big determining factor.

Relationships are weird.
devotchka
It sounds like you are really in despair.
Calm down, you need to talk to her.

Quote:
do you think shes cheating

Once that question takes root in your mind it will haunt you until you find the answer.
I suggest you sit her down and tell her you have real concerns that need to be worked through; tell her that you are uncomfortable with their relationship now that you know her friend has a crush on her and see where that goes.

Then you can decide what's best for you.

I hope it all works out.
Best wishes!
thegoddog
if she cheetin on u dog beat her n 1 good last time, then drop her like a bad habbit.
tjs123
thanks for the help people ohh and last night we were making out and we both had our shirts off but she said she couldnt so we stpped but today she said she was going to the mall with a random girl ive never heard her talk about named kasey and she hasnt gotten home yet and its almost 8 where i live
Bluedoll
Ok - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - breath!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you think, and behave the way you write.

Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow down guy!!!!!

First realize jealousy can kill a relationship if left to its own devices, a little jealousy is good for a relationship.

Ok, your question is all wrong. You are asking someone online to tell ------------ you------------- about ------------- your ------------------------ girl?

Not only is that impossible but ask yourself this. Do you want someone else making that kind of judgement for you? I think not.

Facts: There is a another guy.

Question: How serious and what do you do about it?

Solution: Deal with it. There will always be another guy regardless of who you are with, period. It is all a matter of how involved or why there are other guys. I know, myself, I like to have friends and like compliments and even like someone telling me their feelings. I do though stay faithful to my special person I'm with because I care.

Since

you are so sweet and so inlove and have the ability to sit down and share your feeling with that someone that loves you and give her a really nice gift (not always money related) and not get angry, jealous or upset about everything. ..................................

HE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!!!

... unless the above is not true, then maybe she will be happier with him and won't that make you happy too for her happyness is important to you, unless of course you don't care about her and only about yourself?

Bluedoll's Advice:

Be a good understanding man and just continue to tell your girlfriend how you are feeling. Don't ask someone else about what she is doing, ask her (not too often) and trust her. Rather than raise an issue about writing notes or any kind of communication with someone else, maybe ask her about this guy and see if he is bothering her? If not, you have just become his best buddy too. Don't allow cheating to happen. Understanding me???????? Any friend of hers is a friend of yours.

That is my answer.

I hope you can take this as advice like from a friend.

Really I am just trying to help.

Smile
tjs123
ahhah i know my punctuation sucks and i always forget it

and the guy above had good advice i think i might be paranoid i always am with relationships but thanks people for the help
Flarkis
I agree with RubySlasher. I speak English as a third language so that was pretty darn hard to understand with out reading through a few times. But i know where you are coming from my friend. I also have jealousy issues. My advice is to do this just sit down with the girl tell her how much she means to you and that it bothers you how much attention she is giving this other guy. After that it can only go two ways. She will either say she loves you also and try and stop. Or...well life moves on.
adeydas
tjs123 wrote:
ok let me start by saying i have major trust and jealousy issues but im really worried my girlfriend might be telling another guy she likes him i know people cant help liking someone and she tells me sometims that im the only guy shes willing to spend the rest of her life with but all the time shes saying aww i love that guy(im not gonna say his name just incase she reads this) and the other night she freaked out because she lost a note she wrote to him because he wrote one to her saying that he knew she had a boyfriend but he had a crush on her and stuff like that she said all the note was really saying that she wrote was that she had a boyfriend now it bothers me and she knows it but on the other hand shes basically living with me now till her family gets moved into their new house which makes me think if she was talking to him behind my back she would live with her grandmaw not me so then that way she could talk to him on the phone all she wanted ohh and friday i thought she was flirting with another guy and got pissed off and she called her mom very upset which i appologized for many times which is another thing that makes me not think shes cheating and her mom is kinda cheating right now and it pisses her off badly that makes me think that she wont cheat because she hates it but this whole situation bothers me with this guy because i really do love my girlfriend and i dont want her cheating on me or anything what do you people think i should do or atleast what do you think of it do you think shes cheating

first of all, your post is ONE confusing sentence! now coming to the matter at hand... the girl maybe just a friend of that guy. the point here is it doesn't matter what the guy's intention is, what matters if what your gf thinks about the whole issue. as far as i can understand, she just takes him as her friend and doesn't mention much of him to you 'coz it might bring up a jealousy issue. so try not to intervene directly. if i were you, i would have given more time to her and hoped for the best. you cannot really make her hate him and love you, whatever has to come will come naturally. so here's wishing you the best!!!