FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Im new Im new Im new

Hearinghotline
Hi guys,

Just looking up at setting up a website with a forum on it etc to see how it goes before I end up spending any proper time/ money on it. Im from Manchester, Uk, and a student at the mo. I have NO experience of web development but im gonna work this woop!

ciao
catscratches
I can recommend the guides at www.w3schools.com to learn any web languages you want to learn.
lisab
I am also just checking into the site because it was requested by the instructor. I am not an IT major, so I don't have much experience in dealing with these types of websites either.

Best of luck to both of us!!!!

Lisab
Vrythramax
lisab wrote:
I am also just checking into the site because it was requested by the instructor. I am not an IT major, so I don't have much experience in dealing with these types of websites either.

Best of luck to both of us!!!!

Lisab

Just be yourself and express your thoughts and comments (following the rules of course) and you'll do just fine. Smile
gwaps
Hello! Welcome to the Forums! and Merry Christmas! and advance Happy New-Year! Enjoy your stay here at forums!
sabe
I hope you enjoy this place. I have. You will find something about anything you are interested in and if not you can always create a new forum topic to find someone that can chat about most things that may interest you.
frih
Hearinghotline wrote:
Hi guys,

Just looking up at setting up a website with a forum on it etc to see how it goes before I end up spending any proper time/ money on it. Im from Manchester, Uk, and a student at the mo. I have NO experience of web development but im gonna work this woop!

ciao

hello friend.welcome to frihost. you can learn html from www.w3schools.com. it is very easy. or you can ask for help on the forum. have a good stay....

regards
abhi
Bluedoll
Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum and the making of your web site. Its great you want to learn new things. Same here.
medievalman26
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome, since you said you are newnewnew. Good luck and have fun.
catscratches
frih wrote:
Hearinghotline wrote:
Hi guys,

ciao

hello friend.welcome to frihost. you can learn html from www.w3schools.com. it is very easy. or you can ask for help on the forum. have a good stay....

regards
abhi
Not only HTML but also many other web languages Wink
nivinjoy
Welcome my dear friend.... Laughing Laughing
jhamz
hello welcome Smile
chocbizkit
welcome to the world of computing
HIPHOP
hey im new here. Dont really know much about the website and how it works but im going to try to find out. Smile