FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many hits to get a pagerank?

AOP Web Development
Hello to all there, i just like to ask.. if how many hits to get a page a pagerank...?? Honestly i had already background in Web design and Programming but in SEO is only basics... now how can you make your website get page rank??? As all i know in SEO is we only submitted the websites to top search engine.. keyword digging.. submission to search or web directories... as well as link exchange..

Now is it enough to get your page a rank? i only get 100+ unique visitors every month... is there any other way to expand my page get more visitors?

hope you can help me Very Happy
imagefree
Pagerank is not about visiters. Its about spread. More you have backlinks, higher you have pagerank.
adeydas
Try to get your site linked from other sites. More the backlinks, more will be your Page Rank.
dude_xyx
500-1000 backlinks will get you till 3 PR. After that its really tough you need more than 1000 backlinks for 4 PR and Google tend to change their algorithm time to time which makes it harder.
Peterssidan
Google PR also depends on how high PR of the sites that links to you have, and not just the number of them.
lerian
PR is about links.
Get more links from other sites.
It depends on the quantity and the quality of the sites that link to you.
Link from higher PR sites will give you more "point" compared to lower PR sites link.
i.e, link from PR4 site will be better then link from PR1 site.