FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help to new posters

Flarkis
Hello everyone i have been in this form for quite a while and there have been afew things i tend to notice with most questions from new users. So basically it is my goal to create a post with some information that is pretty common knowledge and, if life is good to me, in the far future become a sticky.

So tell me something you think are common knowledge.

Ill start with:

Love: A DEEP feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person developed over a length of TIME.

Infatuation: A foolish, unreasoning, or exaggerated attraction to someone.

Relationship: A word describes how two persons connected with each other. This vary from deep love to shallow relation.

Credit to:
Me (flarkis)
TrueFact
TrueFact
Relationship: A word describes how two persons connected with each other. This vary from deep love to shallow relation.

Flarkis, if you don't like it... tell me to remove it or modify it. Just wanted to help.
Flarkis
No i think thats great. I actually thought this topic was going to die. I just added it and put your name in the credits.
TrueFact
Thanks. Sich a good topic can't just die. Will put some effort into it and it would get sticky for sure very soon.

Keep up the good work...
xkobram
I think this is not such as good topic. Especialy name. I don't think this is help to someone. I would just call it "Relationships: terms" or something like that. Because this could be great discussion about relationships terms Very Happy
Flarkis
Ok well if anyone else agrees with you i will change it.
TrueFact
Well, I agree. At least it will be more obvious to other members and a good title to get sticky.
TrueFact
Flarkis, would you leave this topic to die?

You may add something about marriage....