FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Burton snowboard (3d)

Boffel
Here is a new uncompleted 3d model made with anim8or. This time I make a burton snowboard, because I love snowboarding and it is winter. Remember you can also have this 3d modeling program for free at: www.anim8or.com, and its really cool.

I will also perhaps make a animation out of it later. Like a guy take trick on a bigjump or something cool on the rails. I will figure out that later, but here it is: (but not finished...)

Boffel
Here is a update, with complete bindings Wink

But can I get some response please?

Perfectart
looks kinda cool but its not often i like Lowpoly
Boffel
Thanks, the bindings is not low poly. The snowboard is not low poly anymore either, I will post an update later.

But I know this was to low.

Thanks for comments Very Happy
Boffel
Now I have modeled the boots too, I will upload a picture soon.
Boffel
Here is a update with boots. I have also started on the pants, as you can see on one of the bindings.

Comments please Smile Remember you will get some frih$ just by comment it... (not by me, but by frihost)

Gagnar The Unruly
Looks much improved, good job. I'm wondering why you use anim8or instead of Blender?
Boffel
Gagnar The Unruly wrote:
I'm wondering why you use anim8or instead of Blender?

Thats because I have used anim8or in 4 years, and im very used to it. I think anim8or also is alot easier program to use, and its a much faster modeling program that can get the same results. I also tryed blender, but it take long time to learn all the shortcuts you have to learn, and its just made too complicated. I think even 3d studio max is easier to use.

Anim8or is very smart made, and the most important tools is very easy to find. In blender and all other programs, you just have to many choices so you use the whole time to find the right tools.

I dont want to learn another 3d program (except 3d studio max and maya), when im so good with anim8or.

But thanks for the reply Very Happy
Ghost900
Nice Job so far. There is alot of brown showing on the boots but I am figuring that is due to missing pixels or whatever you call them.

The snowboards are looking pretty nice.
Boffel
Ghost900 wrote:
Nice Job so far. There is alot of brown showing on the boots but I am figuring that is due to missing pixels or whatever you call them.

The snowboards are looking pretty nice.

The brown color should of course be there. I just have to do it a little less shiny and add texture, thats all.

Have you newer seen snowboard boots before?

Anyway, here is a update, and now with pants. I also added a new texture, and did some small changes with the boots and bindings, but I don't think you see the difference. Here it is::

Ghost900
I actually have never seen snowboard boots before but I was talking about the white and black marble look on the straps but the newer pics look nice with the new blueish color and the pants. Smile
Boffel
He thanks Smile
nivinjoy
Boffel wrote:

This one is very nice.....I liked it very much....!!Keep it up...Hope to have more...!! Laughing Cool Laughing
Boffel
Hehe, thanks. Im finished with the character now, I will perhaps make a movie with it.

I will post a screenshot very soon Very Happy

(I didnt like the face I made, but you can tell what you think when I post it here...)

Anyway, just tell me what I need to improve, and I can take a look at it.
Trickster
Nice work. The model itself is pretty well made, but I would like to see it rendered in a different and better renderer, because those images are a bit choppy. Looking forward to the next preview Wink