FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

y Clarkson in trouble with the law...

_moo_
Quote:

Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has been interviewed by police after he was accused of being abusive towards a teenager who was harassing him.

Mr Clarkson explained in his Sunday Times column how he was pestered by youths outside Xscape sports centre in Milton Keynes, on 23 November.

The gang then followed him as he walked off so he lifted one youth by his top.

article continues.....

-BBC

So do you think he should get in trouble for lifting one of these chavs up?

Imo he should be praised for it. Little toe rags running around think they own everything, about time someone stood up to 'em.

Opinions?

(Sorry if this is the wrong section.)
McDucque
It's one of those things where a celebrity (although he's not really what I would consider to be a true celebrity) is put into the public eye for something very minor. If anyone else did it, it wouldn't have even been a major legal issue.
ExecuKev
agreed - he's brash and loud but seems like a no-nonsense bloke with common sense.
The kid probably deserved it...

(not advocating beating all chavs with big sticks... but somethings gotta give!)
andy26
dam chavs i dont blame clarkson at all we should all be given tazers and get paid to zap stupid chavs roaming the streets causing trouble, infact dont even need to get paid could be a lesure sport
ExecuKev
Clarkson for PM i say !!!