FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dark pic

mackyo1
personal work.I call it: "dark trio".A little freaky for you maybe , but I like it. Smile

Ghost900
The Middle picture is my favorite of the three.

Good Job on the images.
Sappho
What exactly did you do on the 3rd picture? Smile Since its a really known photo from ads around the internet these days. Smile
nivinjoy
Nice work...I liked the second one....!! Cool..Hope to see more from you..!! Laughing Cool Laughing
Flakky
I think the 1rst one is the best one Smile It sure does look familiar though Confused
legion
They all look familiar, but it is an interesting idea to make this "evil trio" Twisted Evil
kerryworkman
I like it, but it is not dark enough for my taste Smile I think I would like it more though, if there was a little more unity between the pieces. Something that ties them together, either a uniform style, or color, or just a little something to make them look more like they belong together.
ocalhoun
kerryworkman wrote:
I like it, but it is not dark enough for my taste Smile I think I would like it more though, if there was a little more unity between the pieces. Something that ties them together, either a uniform style, or color, or just a little something to make them look more like they belong together.

A good point. Changing the first one's color to reddish would accomplish that.