FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jesus in X-Ray

indianinworld
A patient who recently xray'ed his chest told that he could clearly see the jesus image on the x ray. The Doctors were not sure on how this happened.

Details below.....
http://www.wesh.com/news/14796270/detail.html

Not sure, what the truth is...
czc587
There is so much nonsence like this in the news. A while ago someone said they saw the Mother Mary on a peice of french tost or something. Gimme a break, if Mary or Jesus was to vist they wont do it on a piece of toast or some goofy xray, imho
ganesh
Nice joke! I can't believe why people fall for this still!

When people in India say that idols drink milk and things similar, then, the whole country is branded superstitious and sneered at as a third-world country, but it seems as if the developed countries like the USA are no better.

I believe in God, but not on silly stuff like this! Come on guys, let us show some discernment Smile
Tim Graham
I couldn't see anything..what truth do you speak of? It's the same as the Mother Theresa potato of the John Lennon-shaped carrot

Have you seen the Jesus shitestain?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=eXe82pzw-ew
quex
I love these. The funniest one I've ever seen was a silkscreen in the printing studio that stained out to look like the face of Richard Nixon screaming at a snowboard, neither of which had ever been printed through that screen.

Here's another one.

The human brain is hardwired to see faces because the interpretation of one another's emotions is so important to our society as a whole. This is why people believe that they can see faces everywhere. The unusual commonality of the appearance of Jesus or Mary faces is actually a function of how often those images are presented to the devout, or, if one lives in a society with a Christian majority, how often everyone is exposed to those images.

Interestingly, this is also why we see a "face" on the front of a car, composed of the headlights and grill, and why the symbol of two dots and a curved line can be read as "smiley face" in practically every society on Earth. :)
HalfBloodPrince
Once in a village in India, a garden plant seemed to resemble the shape of one of their gods, and so the whole village came to it 24/7 worshipping it, praying to it, and smothering it in milk.
Dark-Tech
does it tell who the doctor/ medical technician is because i don't want to go to a doctor that didn't immediately go, hmm the x-ray must have malfunctioned, or i told you not to move....

and how come there is never anyone who goes wow that resembles James Caviezel "guy who played Jessus in passion of the Christ"
icecool
i'm always amazed at how many people know exactly how jesus looked like so they recognise him even on an x-ray???

considering there are a large number of portraits around and ALL of them are not really authenticated a subject like that really should be totally disregarded and put into the realm of believe and imagination.

cheers
coolclay
Thats great, people in this world never cease to amaze me. It's like anyone know what Jesus looks like anyway. It could be any random dude with long hair, and lots of facial hair. Here is supposedly a "real" reconstruction of Jesus's face http://www.dadsdayoff.net/Jesus-real-face.html
Soulfire
ganesh wrote:
Nice joke! I can't believe why people fall for this still!

When people in India say that idols drink milk and things similar, then, the whole country is branded superstitious and sneered at as a third-world country, but it seems as if the developed countries like the USA are no better.

I believe in God, but not on silly stuff like this! Come on guys, let us show some discernment Smile

... Ever heard the phrase God works in mysterious ways?

I'm just saying it's hard to completely rule out anything.
ganesh
I am not debunking any faith or religious beliefs.. but truthfully, I couldn't spot anything remotely depicting the Jesus whose image I have seen in various places and books around the world.

Maybe I should slightly modify my interpretation to: "I believe in this as much as I believed that idols drank milk one fine day in India..."; If the latter were possible, then I would say this X Ray business is also possible!
Bilkers
Tim Graham wrote:
I couldn't see anything..what truth do you speak of? It's the same as the Mother Theresa potato of the John Lennon-shaped carrot

Have you seen the Jesus shitestain?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=eXe82pzw-ew

Superb. I needed a good laugh and you supplied me with one, thank you!!!!
godloving
Well! Even when Jesus said that he was son of God, people like you used your little brain and did not accept it and killed him in cruel way. We all think we are geniuses. But, there are things that we dont and wont understand. It is called WYSISNOTWYS. Laughing
ocalhoun
1: Draw picture of Jesus on chest with metallic ink, then go have X-rays taken.
2: Sell X-rays on Ebay.
3: Profit.
deanhills
Must have been a hoax as I checked the link and the story was no longer available.
Nameless
Now I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure this isn't what the bible means when it says God is omnipresent.

Offensive material removed - GhostRider103
hunnyhiteshseth
I think it is similar to when children see images of different animals or fairies in the cloud. That is, it must be just a play of brain on the mind.

P.S.:

@Ocalhoun- I wish it was facebook so that I would have linked your comment. :-p