FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

maplestory

uriyasama
im searching for an japanese maplestory partner if anyone would like to be my new partner contact me
HalfBloodPrince
uriyasama wrote:
I'm searching for a Japanese Maplestory partner. If anyone would like to be my new partner, contact me.

I used to play Maplestory, didn't like it though.
Vladalf
it's very nice to play online video games, especially mmorpgs together with someone. you have hell of a fun!
I don't play maplestory.
hlavco
I played it for a little while, but it got repetitive, and when I was starting out was the same time that my friends were growing tired of it, so we didn't get to play together much.
Packfan104L4
It's just another western grinder. Lame to the max. Run here, kill things, run back with 10000 of the killed things noses. Rinse and repeat.
David_Pardy
I kid you not
When I got to level 3 in Maplestory, I worked out I had to kill over 150 of this one particular type of creature just to get enough experience to get to level 4. There was absolutely nothing else to do either.

The game is a waste of time.
kicy
I got bored if it pretty fast, It is those kind of games where people play to talk to their friends and stuff like that. ( show off customized characters, ect)

pretty easy to hack also, I practiclly downloaded a hack pack and simply hacked through the game with ease lol.
datter
I forgot about Maplestory, I played it for a bit there awhile back... might make a good bored-at-the-office game. thanks for the reminder. Smile
Patriot Players
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
uriyasama wrote:
I'm searching for a Japanese Maplestory partner. If anyone would like to be my new partner, contact me.

I used to play Maplestory, didn't like it though.

Agreed, maple story is terrible. Woot you can press three buttons! Welcome to level 100! Of course, thats only after like a week straight of press those three buttons over and over again, being unable to make your character look remotely interesting without paying for uniforms, and generally not having fun....
brizl
what exactly is maple story? i see the comercials for it on adult swim all the time. (i love the comercials cuz their funny Very Happy ). but i hav been owndering what it is. can someone tell me
Sickpigen
maple destroying your brain -_-
war3brasil
omg i hate maple story, tried to play it once but it sucked :S
vonboy
i tried it for a few days,a dn got to about level 25. i got bored of it quickly, and it was messing up my computer and making it slow, so i decided to delete it.
it was kind of interesting and different, but it didn't have enough stuff to keep me in it for long.
D'Artagnan
animated chat...
weiwei
maplestory?
i m playing MapleSEA, wakaka
lvl 116 now, goin for 4th job. yeah~
Yjaxygames
I've tried it out, but it just doesn't work good enough. It's more for the younger kids. And not even that, because it was not always clear where I needed to go. I've played it until I got a first job. And someone just gave me money to buy the armor/weapons I needed...
bennysong
I love maple story.I would like to be your partner but I do not speak Japanese. d'oh!
love_her_freida_pinto
aha lolz. i used to play maplestory so much and was so addicted to it. But now i think back to the time when i did play, i think to myself: it totally sucked and screwed up 2 yrs of my life. Brick wall But then i started playing private server for a few months which is more fun than original but got bored after rebirthing over a few times.
songwang
I'm starting to get addict to it.One more thing I'm lev 14 and stuck at Orbis can someone help me Benny. Brick wall
Arty
songwang wrote:
I'm starting to get addict to it.One more thing I'm lev 14 and stuck at Orbis can someone help me Benny. Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Get out while you can!!! =O