FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

builder e-learning.

newage
i want to known programs that they build e-learning web page...
Gushe
Could you describe a little more what u're looking for? Smile
Because I do not really understand you..

~Gushe
WhistleTurning
Hi Newage. Do you want to know the programs that people use inorder to build web pages, if so I have used several, including web hosters own. YThe commercial pagaes I use is "Web Plus" by Serif. It is an easily laid out program suite with plenty of help and a reasonable range of feachures.

If you want a program for learning about building web pages then I cannot help,, other than to suggest you try one of the free web page building system, or one you can at least have a 3 month or so trial.
Davidgr1200
Best to try three or four different ones. If you do try for a job and have only learnt one software you will doubtless find that they use different software. If you know three or four then you have a better chance of knowing the right one, and it will be a lot easier to learn a new one.
cloudship
there are a lot of open source program you can use for an e-learning web-page, like Discuz forum, Blog program and etc. The point that matters is that how you would like to interact with your learners and how you want this site to be, a collection of e-learning materials and tips, or a community where people can share their xeperience, feeling and even puzzle and questions there. So, I think the answer to your quesiton really depends on what you want and of course what the user might like.