FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ftp filelist

Kamo
Hi
I have an unusual problem here.
I need to get a filelist from ftp server (with subdirs) and with filesizes too ( in MB not bytes). I 'm searching for software that can do this. I was searching for this for some time now and nothing is good enough. The closest i got was a search option in flashfxp when i was able to export search results to the csv file but this is not something that i needed.

So basically i need a software which will connect to the ftp server( with user and pass) and grab me complete filelist with sizes in Mb and store it to txt or html file.

Is there any soft which will do the job?

edit:

i think i made a post in wrong section..it should be in software i guess.. pls mod move it and sry.
Kamo
*bump*

no one really?
Gushe
total Commander can list your files and load it directly into an excell, text or HTML file Smile

~Gushe
Kamo
OK now tell me how can i get that list from ftp which have many dirs and subdirs with lots of files..how can i do it without entering them and how can i even get a filelist ? ....because i'm using total commander for some time now and never saw anything in it.
MrBlueSky
I suggest you try filezilla: http://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client

You get an windows explorer-like interface showing the current directory and subdirectories, and you can drag and drop files to upload or download them.
Kamo
Guys please read what i write in first post. I don't need to downlaod files - i need to get a filelist from all dirs on a ftp server - only this nothing else.
Sure i can do that manually but it will take time and i'm gonna do this pretty often so i'm looking for a tool that will do that for me.
Kamo
Case closed.
My friend made me an app for it.

Mods can delete this thread now.