FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


extremists taking over the net?





erlendhg
All right, it sure is not that serious, just wanted to share a strange experience with you.

In "Troms Fylke", which is one of the "counties" or "fylker" in Norway, the main bus company is called "Tromsbuss".
Now it is almost a year since they released a new bus payment card system called "Tromskortet".

It is now approximately a month since I visited tromskortet.no, it's webpages, but instead of finding the usual site, an amateurly made site came up.

It was different pictures there and text written with a clear message. They would continue attacking web pages on the Internet until "Islamists became totally acceppted in the community" or something similar to that.

Isn't that strange?
Billy Hill
erlendhg wrote:
All right, it sure is not that serious, just wanted to share a strange experience with you.

In "Troms Fylke", which is one of the "counties" or "fylker" in Norway, the main bus company is called "Tromsbuss".
Now it is almost a year since they released a new bus payment card system called "Tromskortet".

It is now approximately a month since I visited tromskortet.no, it's webpages, but instead of finding the usual site, an amateurly made site came up.

It was different pictures there and text written with a clear message. They would continue attacking web pages on the Internet until "Islamists became totally acceppted in the community" or something similar to that.

Isn't that strange?


This doesn't surprise me.

Nothing says idiot like thinking you can force someone to like or accept you. Especially if you're a turd. I'm not saying Muslims are turds, but people in general doing stupid shi* like that. Wink

Edited by Vrythramax - Please watch your language
HalfBloodPrince
Wow, seeing that really means that it was a bunch of Islamists doing it, right? I mean, it couldn't have been some pre-pubescent teen sitting on his computer with nothing better to do than hack a few webpages?
Billy Hill
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Wow, seeing that really means that it was a bunch of Islamists doing it, right? I mean, it couldn't have been some pre-pubescent teen sitting on his computer with nothing better to do than hack a few webpages?


I've seen it before with different statements, but the same basic message. It doesn't stop there, either. There's a lot of money being spent by Radical Islamic Militants (RIMs) to push more using technology.
Nameless
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Wow, seeing that really means that it was a bunch of Islamists doing it, right? I mean, it couldn't have been some pre-pubescent teen sitting on his computer with nothing better to do than hack a few webpages?


And therefore all Islamists must be inherently evil, right? So we should continue to descriminate against a large group on the basis of a few extremists who aren't actually hurting anyone and have nothing on the international damaged caused by, say, presidential members of the Christianity, I assume?

(I'm agreeing with your sarcasm, BTW.)

But in terms of lowering the quality of the internet, religious extremists have nothing on bored 13 year old trolls or high bandwidth wasting advertising.
zellfaze
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Wow, seeing that really means that it was a bunch of Islamists doing it, right? I mean, it couldn't have been some pre-pubescent teen sitting on his computer with nothing better to do than hack a few webpages?


Maybe not a pre-pubescent teen, but hay I know people who would do something like that just for kicks. Then blame it on people who the world would expect to do it (I hate how much bias there is in our world). Take my friend Mike Notreel, he does weird stuff like that all the time. Well not as weird as that, but I mean breaking into sites just for kicks, and he is just a teen.
Vrythramax
This doesn't surprise me at all, not the religious overtones nor the hacking of a website. Over the years I have seen so many sites (MSN being number 1) being hacked out of nothing more than sheer boredom...and blaming on some alleged infraction by the site owner.

Face it folks, there alot of very smart people out there with way too much time on thier hands. I wouldn't classify them right off as being evil or malicious...just bored.
HalfBloodPrince
And who hates the 'terrorists' the most? Who has declared war on these 'terrorists'? Could it be them doing it...? I won't name who...
Billy Hill
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
And who hates the 'terrorists' the most?


Um, people that have had their family killed by them? Just a guess... Wink

Quote:

Who has declared war on these 'terrorists'?


America! You Don't ****** With America! You don't! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Quote:
Could it be them doing it...? I won't name who...



Highly doubtful. If it were, we'd be doing it right. This is just a bunch of RIMs with no real nads to go out and strap a bomb to themselves.

On a side note, I literally laughed out loud when that Pakistani lady with a bomb strapped to herself tried to blow up a bunch of soldiers, and she's the only one that died!

LoLing at stupid idiots. Laughing Laughing Laughing
catscratches
Well, you know why people do suicide bombings? You might think because they've been promised a place in heaven or crap like that but that's just a minotiry. The most people who do it do it for their families. Maybe their families are taken hostage or their families need money desperately.

I'm not saying that it's right, what they do. I'm just saying that we shouldn't associate suicide bombings with moslims.
Billy Hill
catscratches wrote:
Well, you know why people do suicide bombings? You might think because they've been promised a place in heaven or crap like that but that's just a minotiry. The most people who do it do it for their families. Maybe their families are taken hostage or their families need money desperately.



Maybe their families are taken hostage? That's a load of crap.

Maybe they're being indoctrinated in grade school is more like it.

Haven't you seen the videos of the kids in [some] Islamic countries? They're taught at a very early age that the greatest honor they can have is to martyr themselves by blowing up jews and infidels.

Quote:
I'm just saying that we shouldn't associate suicide bombings with moslims.


Um, nobody else is doing it. Why wouldn't we associate it with [Radical] Muslims?
zellfaze
Billy Hill wrote:
Quote:
I'm just saying that we shouldn't associate suicide bombings with moslims.
Um, nobody else is doing it. Why wouldn't we associate it with [Radical] Muslims?

Perhaps because they aare not the only ones doing it. We just dont hear about the other people who do it.
Billy Hill
zellfaze wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:
Quote:
I'm just saying that we shouldn't associate suicide bombings with moslims.
Um, nobody else is doing it. Why wouldn't we associate it with [Radical] Muslims?

Perhaps because they aare not the only ones doing it. We just dont hear about the other people who do it.


Perhaps. Perhaps not.

I'm pretty sure we'd hear about it if it were happening.

But just in case: Got any examples? (Aside from the occasional errant single mental patient that might happen every few years??) Wink

In fact, I'd venture to guess that the last time a "group" used suicide attacks is during WWII with the Japanese
HalfBloodPrince
zellfaze wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:
Quote:
I'm just saying that we shouldn't associate suicide bombings with moslims.
Um, nobody else is doing it. Why wouldn't we associate it with [Radical] Muslims?

Perhaps because they aare not the only ones doing it. We just dont hear about the other people who do it.


Because America doesn't want us to hear about the others.
Billy Hill
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
zellfaze wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:
Quote:
I'm just saying that we shouldn't associate suicide bombings with moslims.
Um, nobody else is doing it. Why wouldn't we associate it with [Radical] Muslims?

Perhaps because they aare not the only ones doing it. We just dont hear about the other people who do it.


Because America doesn't want us to hear about the others.


LoL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's all a giant conspiracy! The US are sending the people to blow themselves up! Oh NOsssssss!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
rightclickscott
I blame Anonymous. THEY'RE GONNA KILL US ALL!
Vrythramax
I blame Golfers...they want to clear the land for bigger golf courses and take out anyone who doesn't dress like them and may trample the putting green. Twisted Evil
Jaan
It's just a joke, relax guys. Extremists are ancient news.
Davidgr1200
Well you heard about the Irish suicide bomber who went on 39 missions?

Sorry to our Irish friends - you can replace the nationality with English if you like.
Billy Hill
Davidgr1200 wrote:
Well you heard about the Irish suicide bomber who went on 39 missions?

Sorry to our Irish friends - you can replace the nationality with English if you like.


Um...

I'm Irish, my wife is English, so you just insulted both of us AND my two Irish/English kids!

But it's ok, I'm not going to call for your death or anything rimmish like that.


(psst, good joke, though... just don't name the guy Muhammad Wink )
zellfaze
Billy Hill wrote:

(psst, good joke, though... just don't name the guy Muhammad Wink )


I'm to assume you heard about the Muhammad teddy bear? That was certainly an interesting story to find on the news.
Billy Hill
zellfaze wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:

(psst, good joke, though... just don't name the guy Muhammad Wink )


I'm to assume you heard about the Muhammad teddy bear? That was certainly an interesting story to find on the news.


Yeah, just like the cartoons of Muhammad and how the (Radical) Islamics got all bent out of shape and wanted to kill the people who made them. How pathetic it must be to get your panties in that much of a bunch over something like this. Rolling Eyes
Related topics
Favourite game? (OFFICIAL THREAD)
How to access CPanel/DirectAdmin from behind a firewall
Cpanel Acess... again!
The Official FriHost IRC Channel!
The Middle East Conflict
America is you, no matter who you are
nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX and GeForce 7950 GX2
Vote for the best Gandalf photo edit!
Photoshop Romeo Contest (100frih$, Jan. 3) (Round 3)
Outrageous: Denmark re-publish Mohammud cartoons
McCain choses Sarah Palin as running mate.
Is Google's new browser "Chrome" worth a try?
[Opinion] Iraq War
Crazy Sarah Palin's cult & "spirit of witchcraft
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.