FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mod problem with ppbb3

Dark-Tech
im trying to install a mod for phpbb3 call the blog mod it is a really neat mod.
however for some reason after i installed it i get errors in php

Code:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/mcp.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/mcp.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/mcp.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/mcp.php:1)

they only appear on the Posting pages of my site and they don't really hinder the site at all they just sit at the top making it look like its broken

all functionality appears intacted

heres my site http://mentaleak.frihost.net/phpBB3/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=1

anyone know how i might be able to solve this problem or at least hide the output errors
wumingsden
Dark-Tech wrote:
im trying to install a mod for phpbb3 call the blog mod it is a really neat mod.
however for some reason after i installed it i get errors in php

Code:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/mcp.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/mcp.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/mcp.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/mcp.php:1)

they only appear on the Posting pages of my site and they don't really hinder the site at all they just sit at the top making it look like its broken

all functionality appears intacted

heres my site http://mentaleak.frihost.net/phpBB3/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=1

anyone know how i might be able to solve this problem or at least hide the output errors

As the error states, the header has already been sent out. basically a piece of code is trying to do it again. the header should probably be sent out in the functions.php file, so remove the code which sends out the header from the mcp.php file and see whether that solves the problem (note: make a back-up of the original file just in case!)
Dark-Tech
after messing around with it for a while (reinstalling the forums) because removing the second call just stopped the forums from loading so i figured i'd just reinstall and see if it fixes it i got that error to go away.

however for some reason with a fresh copy of phpbb3 there is for some reason a problem with the overall_header.php

if i modify the overall_header.php and save, phpbb3 seems to load what looks like the origional code even though it changed on the server
Dark-Tech
solved...

i had to enable stale load of templates in the phpbb3 admin controls under load settings