FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

UtanCecilie

UtanCecilie
Hi everybody,

This account (me in other words) is coming from Sweden, but currently living in Amsterdam. I have been here for two years already and I am looking forward to staying many more!

I love football and I play Football Manager whenever I can. Other than that I like music because I used to be a DJ before moving here. What else? I have no idea, I suppose I am not more interesting than this Smile
isledepoba
Hey, and welcome!
I really like football too, but only when I play with my freinds on the weekend.
Welcome to Frihost! You will soon find this to be the best free host on the internet, so enjoy your stay here!

Oh, and DJ's are cool too:)
bonestorm74
Hello and welcome UtanCecilie. Hope your stay here is a pleasant one. There are quite a few nice folks on this Frihost forum so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. See you around hopefully. Wink
UtanCecilie
Thank you guys Smile

Yes, I definately like this place. I also like the concept the Frihost people have with points and so on since I have to jump straight in and start interacting right away.
isledepoba
Hey and welcome!
if you need any help with coding, design, etc. I'm your man. Also, I'm sure you will grow to love frihost as much as I have. It is a great service, and without a doubt the best free host on the internet. So welcome again, and enjoy your stay here! But trust me, once you start, you never stop. So stay here, so you can never leave Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
sabe
I hope you enjoy this place. I have. You will find something about anything you are interested in and if not you can always create a new forum topic to find someone that can chat about most things that may interest you.
jhamz
hello welcome.... Smile
nivinjoy
UtanCecilie wrote:
Hi everybody,

This account (me in other words) is coming from Sweden, but currently living in Amsterdam. I have been here for two years already and I am looking forward to staying many more!

Hi friend welcom to the community....Hope you liked the forums.....You are really gonna enjoy this place...as this is one of the best forums i have ever found...

Now browse around through all the forums and keep on posting more and more...!!Keep rocking...

Have a nice stay...!!!! Laughing Cool Laughing