FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

So, you're a superhero! Tell us about yourself.

ocalhoun
So, just for a moment, let's assume you're a superhero.
Feels great, eh?
You're not going to waste your good fortune by copying somebody else, though, are you?

When you're not maintaining your secret identity, what do you call yourself? What are your superpowers? Do you have a sidekick? Every superhero needs a super-villain arch enemy, what's yours? How do you get around to where you're needed? What do you call your secret lair?

Have fun with that!
endless
i would call myself minibot, when i'm not maintaining my secret identity my name is 00293001. i am a robot. with my superpowers i can shrink to the size of a fly, and come to place noone have ever come. even tough i'm small, i have this super laser on my back. the laser is powerful, but it eats my cpu, so when i use the laser i can't concentrate on other things. my sidekick is megabot, he can do the same as me, except that he grows bigger, he doesn't have a laser, and his name is 00293002. with his giant fet he can crumble whole cities, but he's not evil ^^

my arch-enemy is blobs, he is a blob of water and slime, who can make my systems crash, also he can grow big and small. when im needed i shrink to the size of a fly, twist my laser around, and use it as a rocket ^^

and my secret lair is a jukebox. my friends secret lair is the scret cave underneath the jukebox, we have stairs ^^
Nameless
On a moderately related note, it strikes me as fairly illogical for superheroes to call their everyday-person identity their 'secret' identity, since they're not actually keeping that identity a secret, and given they spend the majority of their time in that identity - compared to brief changes to their superhero identity - I've always thought they should really call IT their secret identity.

But anyway. I wouldn't give my superhero identity a name at all (because, I'm original like that) to keep them more enigmatic and things. Given the lack of parameters supplied, I'd claim omnipotence as my superpower, or failing that the ability to manipulate time (because, let's face it, infinite stop time = instant win to you, and if you screw something up you can just redo it by traveling back). Side-kicks are for wimps, but I'd have one just to send out to save the world when I didn't feel like it. The only arch-enemy I'd have would be someone else could manipulate time, but there'd have to be some kind of an alternate-world backstory or obviously it would otherwise just be a case of whoever thought to kill the other's parents first. I'd get around by 'normal' means (ie. slowly), but presumably could speed up time for myself to skip the boredom, then just turn back time once I arrived at my destination. And my secret lair would have to be the very END OF TIME, just because it would be cool. Very Happy
undergroundking_tourus
i would be a superfrog near the lake.. I would kiss the princess and transform her to the frog..
RubySlasher
ocalhoun wrote:
Feels great, eh?
You're not going to waste your good fortune by copying somebody else, though, are you?

When you're not maintaining your secret identity, what do you call yourself? What are your superpowers? Do you have a sidekick? Every superhero needs a super-villain arch enemy, what's yours? How do you get around to where you're needed? What do you call your secret lair?

Have fun with that!

I am Canabasks, I have the power to materialize and shape wicker objects out of thin air, as well as manipulate them with powerful telekinesis. My sidekick is Junon, a small boy with a fish hat who can instantly suck the H2O out of any living being's body. My super-villain arch enemy is the supremely strong alien race, the Mabbocau, who are preening and altering the human race in order to create zombie-like slaves.
I get around to where I'm needed :

a) by materializing and attaching wicker wings onto my back, which even though they serve no real purpose for flight, they look freakin' cool. I just float them with my telekinesis, which in turn carries me.

-or-

b.) by materializing a GIANT BASKET, which I float with my powers. It can carry me, as well as five other people.

My secret lair is called The Wicker Sanctuary. It is basically an underground network of catacombs made entirely of strong, thick wicker. It spans under a human graveyard, that way the aliens never bother looking there. In the past I have rescued people who were sentenced to death by the aliens, and they now live there in the many comfortable structures. My personal base of operations is connected to the catacombs, but it is near impossible for the people of The Wicker Sanctuary to find unless it unless I tell them the way (it is kept secret for safety purposes.)
rightclickscott
I am working on a Super Hero Duo comic called BALDERDASH!: The Adventures of Majorca Man and Maid Man. The original one I made was called Maid Man, who is basically a big buff guy, carrying around really big guns, and possibly a katana, with the traditional bad*ss attitude, while adorned in a french maid's outfit. That's my superhero.
theem
I'll be a mystery man ... who'z evrything is a mystery

and imagine all of the superheros as my villains ... Surprised

superbest hero Arrow
gibbo
mine would be gunner gib, not sure on any superhero powers yet though i will have a think of this one and come back and edit soon
Helios
Helios the Dreadful One. My main power is turning people into food.
My sidekicks are, of course, Vrythramax and Rvec. Twisted Evil
Vrythramax's skills of the ninja martial arts are undisputed. You won't notice he's behind you with a metal wire, waiting for you to turn. Don't look! He might be there at this very moment! Razz
Rvec's skills... err... are so horrible and terrifying I can't even talk about them.
j_f_k
OK a good superhero has to

fly - spiderman may be cool and that around but he wouldn't be much chop in a coutry town where there's no tall skyscrapers - he'd have to walk like everyone else

have superhuman strength - fight with several bad guys he's always going to win

Abilty to find out quickly about bad things happening - this can be either with superhuman hearing - ability to pick up mayday signals on multiple radio channels a la thunderbirds, or just working as a reporter

ability to blend in and not be noticed - ie musn't wear silly cape or kinky jump suits - that tends to give the game away when your trying to sneak into the enemy's lair. Oh, and on the subject, underpants INSIDE trousers please

no allergic reaction to dumb things like a piece of a certain stone - if the bad guys in the superman movies are smart enough to the bad things they do, then why aren't they smart enough just to carry a bit of ol' kryptonite in their pockets - or stuffed down their shorts or whatever.

so to summarise, we have

Basically superman's superhuman attributes not not the weaknesses
Jame's bond dress sense (or Julia Robert's dress sense - no reason said superhero can't be a femme)
Good reporters investigative abilities
Vrythramax
Helios wrote:
Vrythramax's skills of the ninja martial arts are undisputed. You won't notice he's behind you with a metal wire, waiting for you to turn. Don't look! He might be there at this very moment! Razz
Rvec's skills... err... are so horrible and terrifying I can't even talk about them.

Shocked Oh jeez...man you said we weren't supposed to talk about that. Poor Rvec is beside himself and both of him are really pi**ed off with you, I can't even sneak up on him...he refuses to turn any lights off. Sad
Blaster
I'm Blaster (that works as a really good name) My arch enemy is Vrythramax. I fight along with Grantman and bondings. My secret power is secret. I run to get places. I can not fly or anything though. I need to use the elevator to get on top of tall buildings.
KronikSindrome
you guys really shouldn't be admitting this stuff in public
your arch nemesiseseses might be reading!!!!

All I can do is quote my fave super hero....

"I'm the PMS avenger, I only work once a month, YOU GOT A FECKIN' PROBLEM WITH THAT?!"

Laughing
Yazz
I'd just be so very very brown.

Fighting the war against racism with my tandouri breath of death, and my curry armpits of discombobulation!
rvec
Helios wrote:

they are not horrible, just different Neutral
Helios
rvec wrote:
Helios wrote:

they are not horrible, just different Neutral

Rvec is my, ermm... 'special', sidekick.
PatTheGreat42
Has anybody said shoot spaghetti from their fingertips yet?
Vrythramax
PatTheGreat42 wrote:

I think RightClickScott can do that Laughing

Blaster can spam you into oblivion. Twisted Evil

Rvec can assault you with technical details till you bleed...and then fix it. Cool

Helios has the power to turn you into a sandwich (with lettuce and tomato) with ease. Neutral

Me...I'm just misunderstood Angel

Any questions?
rightclickscott
Vrythramax wrote:
PatTheGreat42 wrote:

I think RightClickScott can do that Laughing

This is why I never go hungry.
rvec
Vrythramax wrote:

Helios has the power to turn you into a sandwich (with lettuce and tomato) with ease. Neutral

And cook you but still keeping you raw Razz
tidruG
meh.
I'm tidruG.
I ban people.
My arch enemies are spammers, people who are on Frihost to create problems, trolls, flamers, etc.

I live online.

(ok, I'll come up with a better one soon)
Vytelo
I am Maxtron, super transformer, best of al transformers, i hate Cybertron and his army, so i destroy all his warriors -lol-
heartbeat
Hey I would be CheatMan!
I have the power to cheat anything specially the system, like taxes, traffic lights etc. I would always save someone in need for help escaping Taxes and I get around in my side-kick a new generation super-donkey that kicks ass! Also I would always have a CheatWoman but she would never cheat on me cause I am so good! I dress a red cape and gave up my copyrights to it when superman came out and its production gave me an unlimited supply of wheat and olives for life. I have set up an olive oil factory and now sell worldwide at an 999% profit rate! sweet life!
the-guide
I would be the Mega-Frihoster a super onlinener, super surfer, super poster... Laughing

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the best wishes for the coming holiday season.
Wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
I sincerely hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends and your loved ones.

Greetings and Happy Holidays Very Happy

a.Bird
I would be Patch, with the ability to grow hair out of a patch of skin on my lower back. When ever trouble brewed in my city, I would get very nervous and starting growing a lot of hair. Anxious
soulery
I'm a robot named TARNACOP v.2474 and I'm hacking Frihost, warning everyone that rvec is evil in the future!
rvec
soulery wrote:
I'm a robot named TARNACOP v.2474 and I'm hacking Frihost, warning everyone that rvec is evil in the future!

*doubts if he should comment on this or ask Helios if he may take action*
HELIOS!!
Dean_The_Great
I have the power to control electrons to a fine degree. I can even go so far as to cause someone to disintegrate by causing all their electrons to leave their body simuntaneously. Unforuately that sometimes leads to very large explosions of the nuclear variety... if I'm not careful.

So most of the time I just charge batteries and start peoples cars in the dead of winter.

My arch-nemesis lives in a state slightly out of phase with me, so I can't affect him... of course, this means he can't touch anything... but he can still exert his dastardly influence on the world!!
loyal
ocalhoun wrote:
Feels great, eh?

Have fun with that!

Oh my!

How did you discover my secret?!

Now i'm going to make a completely NEW secret identity...hmm next time i'll be a monk from the forests of brazil...yeah! no-one will suspect a monk from the forests of brazil to be SOOPERMAN!

Woah! Hold on....being sooperman isn't original, is it? Awww shucks....

Hm....what about bananaman? What do ya mean bananaman already exists?!
QrafTee
Actually, I've already been writing a story about my friends and I, so let me share some of it with you (hopefully they don't ever wander into this page since I haven't told them everything just yet):

Name: Adam
Alias: (pending)
Powers: Possesses the ability to fly at supersonic speeds; when reaching these speeds, he can only go straight.

Name: Alberto
Alias: Bapo
Powers: Possesses the power of telekinesis.

Name: Alex
Alias: Wade
Powers: Can morph into one of 5 wolf forms; Werewolf, True Wolf, Feral, Brute Wolf, and Wade Wolf.

Name: Billy
Powers: Can morph into one of 4 stone-like forms: Gray Ape, Silver Beast, Stone Gargoyle, and Stone Giant.

Name: Chris
Powers: Can assimilate a limited version of other people's powers via physical contact. He can hold 5 powers at a time; one that he holds permenantly is the ability to stretch his arms like a rubber band.

Name: Cole
Alias: Trusin (pending)
Powers: Possesses the ability to move 5x faster than the fastest "normal" human.

Name: Danny
Alias: Choi
Powers: Possesses 1.5x the strength, vitality, agility, speed, and cleverness of the strongest "normal" human.

Name: Denia
Alias: Danya
Powers: Able to jet air out of any hole in her body (including her pores).

Name: Dylan
Powers: Can change parts of his body into a black diamond-hard substance which can extend and retract, but cannot bend his joints as a result.

Name: Frank
Powers: Can manipulate and start fires.

Name: Gabriella
Alias: Gaby
Powers: Power of persuasion; can make one do things so as long as she is within visual and audible range of her target.

Name: Joe
Powers: Possesses the power to transform to organic steel.

Name: Jonathan B.
Alias: Yannis
Powers: Wields power of lightning and electricity; his metal staff intensifies his powers.

Name: Jonathan C.
Alias: Nexus (pending)
Powers: Possesses unique magic-property powers; powers is based on 3 triangles which can be used to shoot, cut, protect, fly, etc.

Name: Julie
Powers: Her screams emit sound waves which can cause harm.

Name: Kevin
Powers: Can absorb various forms of energy and shoot it back in a raw wave-like form.

Name: Larry
Alias: Golin
Powers: Total manipulation of energy; also able to bend/break the laws of thermodymanics.

Name: Marika
Alias: Mika (pending)
Powers: Able to strengthen and weaken emotions of those around her; her powers become stronger when the distance between her and the target is closer.

Name: Marissa
Alias: Iya
Powers: Able to cause mental pains through her feelings; power by empathy.

Name: Mat
Powers: He can harden, stretch, and shed off his skin and hair at will. When hardened, it is as hard as steel, but quickly becomes brittle and shatters.

Name: Nach
Alias: Nacho (pending)
Powers: Can materialize his shadow; communicate and interact with the "Shadow World."

Name: Nhathy
Alias: Nhat
Powers: Can phase through almost any substance; able to manipulate her density to float.

Name: Peter
Alias: X
Powers: Can manipulate light waves to be used defensively, offensively, and supportive; also possesses the power to unconciously manipulate probability (good luck/bad luck)

Name: Rachel
Powers: Able to shoot dark pigment off of her skin onto anything; pigment can have a different consistencies, densities, and color.

Name: Roxanne
Powers: The ability to control limited aspects of the weather.

Name: Vance
Alias: Wuster
Powers: Can transform into one of 3 vampire forms: Vampire, Beast Bat, and Wu Lord.
loyal
QrafTee wrote:
Powers: Can morph into one of 5 wolf forms; Werewolf, True Wolf, Feral, Brute Wolf, and Wade Wolf.

What's the differences between these wolves eh?
BPrice
My superhero name would be drago.

I would have the power to transform myself into a dragon with all there classic powers ie:

able to fly

breath fire

super stenght

super vision

super hearing

super speed

and the sight, vision and hearing powers would constant and the rest only after transforming into the dragon form.
furtasacra
Yazz wrote:
I'd just be so very very brown.

Fighting the war against racism with my tandouri breath of death, and my curry armpits of discombobulation!

What happens if you run into a villain that likes Indian food?

Like ME, The Amazingly Tedious Libertarian? I can reduce almost anybody to a gibbering wreck by expounding upon the evils of corporate welfare.

Sorry, I don't feel particularly heroic at the moment. I've always been rather fond of Spider-Man, because of his wiseass remarks, though. Maybe I could be kind of like him, except, well, I'm addicted to crocheting and crafts. I could shoot yarn or hot glue instead of spider webs...

This is just silly.

Laughing
nivre
Superhero Name: Project Nivre

History: Developed under a project research code named Project Explore. He is a humanoid Robot possesing a human brain and a mettallic body that is a able to warp time and able to pass through it, including super human strength. Has the capability to camouflage in every enviroment making him invinsible and restrain gravitational force. After failures in other experiments, the research facility was abandoned leaving project Nivre behind which constanlty develop his Artificial Intellegence. After which creates his own will. Project Nivre now serves the good and comes undetected through his time warp ability.

Weapons: Melee: Hand-to-Hand Combat and Katana
Range: Heat Missiles, Laser Guns, Bow and Arrow(Mettalic Explosives)

Hide Out: Abandoned Research Facility(Underground)

ALIAS: Not Acquired due to He stays at the Secret Lab Always and continue researches...

SideKick: None (under development)

Enemy: Extra Terrestrial Species
Kaze_Mitoki
Quote:

My name is Rayne, but my secret identity is Mehan.

I feed off the emotions of others - if others are confident in my ability, I do well and pretty much create whatever powers the situation warrants. I can do what people believe I can do.

My sidekick is not human, she's a tiger. A -white- tiger, and her eye color changes as the situation merits. she can shoot beams out of her eyes that freeze people in a block of ice or burn people, depending on her eye color, and various other colors have different meanings. her default color is blue. She also has the strength of a freaking locomotive. Very Happy

My arch enemy is the corporate world. You know them, I know you do - those magazines that want you to believe that if you're not extra-super-tiny then you're not worth anything. Those television shows that do nothing but promote sex and violence. That - or rather, the man behind that - is my arch enemy.

How do I get around? depends. I either fly or drive my 2000 grand am. silver, of course. Very Happy

My secret lair is called... uhm... dangit I want to rip off "batcave" so much right now but I am definitely -not- batman. o.O; I guess we'll call it Cavity Cave, where chocolate is always in abundance. O.o;
Arseniy
So my name is Boredom the Superborer and my power is boring.
I'm so boring that people are boring when look at me and going to sleep. Noone can strike me because I'm very boring.
My favourite thing to do is to be boring. I never go somewhere and I'm just sitting in one point waiting for my sidekicks that have immunity for my powers. They take me and carry somewhere I want.
FEAR ME BECAUSE I CAN BORE!!! Twisted Evil Very Happy
D'Artagnan
I'm the reticence maaaaaaaaan!!!!.....

with my inconclusive and continuous talking i can drive anyone to crazy,
even if that person is already crazy , but it doen't mater because i think..........

my story started when i was ten year old , and learned to talk , (i was thinking about why should i talk for seven years....) , when i stated my first sentence my parents run away in panic and a wild cow herd trampled them.

Since that day i've serched for someone who can helpe-me, until i found Professor Xavier, that banished me from the strange mutants institute saying that my powers are had make half the instite depressed.

When i was a homeless with no hopes , and after making a dog blow up on crazyness, Superborer found me and have not been affected by my inconclusivity and long thinking powers ... since he's so boring to it... and his boredom helped me to control my powers that now i use only to fight the evil and to enter the theater for free... when the movie is god and the casting has no vin diesel , or amie whithouse, or jim carry or....

the only person that can suport my inconclusivity and long thinking powers is my archenemy DoubtMan, in fact i think that he's not the only , because SuperBorer can , and i think death people could to but since they are death i think it doesnt count or .................
Keran
Hmm... I must say that this is quite an interesting topic and I think that apart from telling the story about myself, I will also tell a story of how this could affect me if I was... well... gay.

(First the cool part, of who I would really like to be)
Hello I'm Keran and I'm a superhero. My special power involves manipulation of time and space and ninja agility. I can go back and forth in time, freeze it, slow it down, speed it up etc. Also have telekinetic powers. As for my ninjah agility I can jump really high and be like the dude from Assassin's Creed ;]
So I would be some sort of Time Ninja... But these abilities affected my look, I have some really cool ermm... Magical tattoos on my body and a really cool scar on my face that glows whenever I use my abilities! hehe.
I would do my best to serve the humanity, help people, be like spider-man, get some girls... and do all those important stuff.

(Now here comes the part I would never become:
In all modern sci-fi shows where people get super powers they all act seriously stupid and gay, for instance, most of the characters in Heroes tv show. Only Hiro Nakamura acts normaly (and ofcourse some bad guys)... Here's how I would end up if I'd be as gay as those few characters in Heroes Tv show)

I would not understand why this had happened to me, I would be all gay and say "I dun't want them powerzzz and I dun't wanna look like this because it makes me different". I would cry in my basement because I would think that I'm better than everyone else, thus being different and I'd just want to be normal and gay. I would allienate myself from the world, never get out and live a life of a hermit and one day, when I would be very old, I would say to myself: "Was this all worth it? Shouldn't I have used these powers to do something instead acting like a little bitch?"
So instead of trying to help humanity, save the world or something like that, I would cry all day and act like some spoiled princess like "OMG WTF Whay izzit meh?? Whay God?? Whay am I cursed with these super awesome uber super powers???"

I guess I got way overboard with these thoughts... But really, I hate the behaviours of "heroes" in modern sci-fi's...
Vladalf
My name is SCRATCH and my power is to transform my toothnails into claws and to move at high speed on 4 hands like a wolf.
Interresting no?
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:

Blaster can spam you into oblivion. Twisted Evil

hey hey i'm not n0obie4life here. i have some 1000 good quality posts Razz
jesmil6
i would probably be the ultimate one, and my power would be being able to fly, and of course super strength! my sidekicks would be all my friends each with a different power so we can defeat anyone!
i dont know who my arch enemy would be though Laughing
blazinggale
I'd be CODERX. A superhuman hacker whose typing speed could break diamond keyboards, can code an entire OS based on an entirely new technology in less than an hour and could stay awake for three months straight. My arch super villain enemy with be "The Boss". He'd tell me to do stuff cos really that's what programmers do. =P
Bathamos
Hehe, I'm Bathamos.
And... I gots magic? X3

I can use magic to go places and change things. I guess it would be much like a wizard but not with an object. Just through thought. Like... Power through understanding. =D
Like, if I know that the pigment in the cotton of my shirt makes it green, I can make it go away and have a white shirt. D=

I guess it's lame and unorigional, but it's what I got. =B
akshar
Superhero Name: Bhootnaath
Ordinary Name: none...
Place: He is the last descendant of a family known for Magic in ancient India. His parents were killed in a experiment. He stays in caves near Nilagiri. The caves have a secret pasage to Junargadh a Ruined Castle. His caves are full of magical wells and tiny passages.

No one has seen him yet. He doesn't fear anything. He wears only black.

His biggest enemy: CrurSingh a Drug mafia who has teamed up with a playboy politcal leader Shivadatta. Bhotnaath is in search of a beautiful lady 'Chadrakanta' currently kept captive by Shivadatta. But there is no love story hear.
Futile
Lode Star would be my superhero name. I would be able to manipulate the magnetic fields and energies of the earth. By manipulating the magnetic fields I could “fly”. I would be able to control all metals. I would create magnetic orbs of energy and use them for projectiles.
angtxgal
ocalhoun wrote:
Feels great, eh?

Have fun with that!

By night I am the Nymph, care little about what others think, pass on the right at 80 mph in a red corvette wearing black spiked heels. I'm the 19 year old female kept hidden in all adult women who comes out after a few glasses of wine when the stars are aligned.
My arch enemy would surely be my adult real-life rational mind, the White Winged Angel on my shoulder who guides the careful responsible parent of two, the conformist.

All in all these two are a great combination, it works!
Starflier
I'm not really a superhero... I'm more like one of those action-hero characters in the old comics, y'know, they wear flight helmets for no appearent reason other than the fact that they are indeed pilots; and have no powers beyond their own wits and chutzpah. You know the type...

The only difference is, I came from annother dimention... In my highly modified PBY Catalina... That can travel through time and space... And I have this cool watch that I invented that can slow down or speed up time within a confined area...

So basically I'm a rip-off of Jonny Cannuck and Dr Who... Except I know nothing about either of them except that I'm a rip-off of them...

And my secret identity is that of a kindergarten teacher... With glasses... Who rents the attic of an old delapidated manor house... and spends his time when he's not working or traveling through time and space or saving the world or treasure hunting or creating bizarre paralell universes for the fun of it, inventing various contraptions that the patent offices never let through... like my watch... that can slow down or speed up time within a confined area...

So yeah... That's me...
spiderspit
my name would be captain cliche, and i'd go around the world ridding people's thoughts of cliches! death to the bromides!
quex
Damn, am I ever a sucker for this kind of thread...

My superhero name is Quex, which just happens to be my normal name, too. Quex is a large robot of unconventional design, created by a team of four engineering experts and one biochemist. She looks like this. Although originally designed to be the urban-battlefield bodyguard for a high-profile CEO, a short epic later, Quex finds herself more in the position of big sister than battlebot.

Quex can jump about ten meters horizontally (or eight meters vertically) from a sitting stop. This makes her a fun ride. She cannot run very well (leg design, meh). Although she has no weaponry to speak of, she can output about 800 kilograms of pressure per square centimeter through her kick when fully charged and free to move. Also, she can throw out a 1.5 million gauss electromagnetic field around herself at a fair orbit. This tends to pick up a lot of metallic (and even non-metallic) junk when she uses it. Quex's "hair" is fiberoptic cable with gold filaments in every fifth strand; this allows her to fit multiple strands into all known types of interface jack and upload or download information, soft charge, etc.

Quex currently lives with Hewlett Quinter, the head of the team that created her, where she keeps busy growing strawberries in the backyard, feeding the local birds, and running around the city and suburbs with Ms. Quinter's youngest son, James, who has a knack for getting the both of them into trouble.
whitehole
When you're not maintaining your secret identity, what do you call yourself?

My superhero identity is Captian Kick-Ass

What are your superpowers?

Kicking ass, rocking it out hardcore, and all around superfly greatness.

Do you have a sidekick?

My sidekick is a 4' tall piece of talking celery. I'd tell you his name but it can't be translated into English. The closest sound to it is the sound of two rhino's getting it on.

Every superhero needs a super-villain arch enemy, what's yours?

I am squarely opposed to registered mail, girlfriends on pms (except the sexy ones, oh-yeah), and anything remotely related to Tom Brady.

How do you get around to where you're needed?

I can teleport of course, and when that doesn't work I have my friend Saul drive me around in his pimped out minibus.

What do you call your secret lair?

My secret lair is too secret to tell you about. I will give you a little hint though - there's yetis, some rockin' grey aliens, a lochness monster, and oh-yeah, did I mention there were yetis. Rock on!
yushaayush
Well i would wanna be the mix of all the superheros..dat would be soo exiciting!!
and the name should be....hmmm..o wait...mostly suoer heros dony give a name to themselves...people give them,,isn't.. Very Happy
ashish2005
I want to become a superhero who can fly, become invisible, throw laser from his eyes and who is also a ladies man. I have not yet thought of a name but I would love to have these powers. My arch enemy would have the same powers as mine only he cannot become invisible.

I also need about 10 superheroins Wink
titansmlb102
Hmmm....toughie. I would be:

Name: Teleber

Powers: Invisibility, Mind Reading, and other telekenetic powers.

Why? Ever met someone, didn't know if they liked you or not? Well, now you can know!
Want to sneak somewhere without being seen? Duh, Invisiblility?
gr8inferno
I can create and manipulate fire. Unlike Torch and Pyro my power has no limits. Twisted Evil
IceCreamTruck
This is like some kind of Rorschach test or something because you really can read into a lot about a person's psychology based on how they answer this question.

There is one point that rings totally true through-out all the responses to the original "super hero" post, and that is most people here on frihost are totally crazy. yes, certifiable.

So, being true to this form I will impart to you all what my super hero character is (yes, i'm totally crazy too).

I am invisable, unheard of, and as of yet not named. My super abilities are super speed, super strength, and much more while being totally quiet.

I never miss any target, and probably never will.

I save the world while no one is looking, and compromise wrong-doers ability to do their dastardly deeds while they are not paying attention. I am the reason that bad people's worlds seem to be falling apart and why good people seem be lucky all the time. This is me enjoying my work.

I have saved the world 41 times, and I was almost credited with saving the world once but I bought Rvec's silence with a chocolate, a pair of fish-net stalkings, and a large rubber chicken.

All of you are my comical side-kicks, but you don't know anything more about me than the rest of the world does. You are the comic relief: I make you lucky, you save the world. This is the way the cookie crumbles.

I don't have anything to do with you wearing your underpants on the outside of your skin tight pants. I too keep praying that they style changes sooner rather than later. I wish I could quote the person that brought that up, cause that's probably the funniest part of the post outside of a couple others like ... 4" piece of celery as a sidekick (whitehole).

I wear all black "loose fitting" cotton clothing that make no noise when I move, but you will never see it.

Weird but funny: pretty much everyone on the first page of the topic. from the second page: a.Bird, Yazz, Nivre, Starflier, whitehole

Long winded or "F" for effort: QrafTee, Arseniy, D'Artagnan, Keran

Blaster gets an "A" and a big yellow star for only "sort-of" spamming this topic.
sabe
I don't know if I have any superhero's. this may be mundane but I choose to work with the here and now. I do have heroes but nothing that I would "super". They do not have what I consider super powers. Just things we all have. Smile
sabe
OOps. I did not read carefully. I mean that If I were a superhero I would have the power to travel in time. I can change the future and influence the minds of mankind. I have the power to change the world around me.

Oh. That's right all of us have that power and they are not super after all....
nykmuzz
As a superhero, my name would be "Wakka Man".
I would attack enemies by eating them.
All the time in the background my theme music would be "wakka, wakka, wakka, wakka".
I am also defly afraid of ghosts.
gr8inferno
QrafTee wrote:

He has no match with the Great Inferno even Torch and Pyro has no match wiht my ability to manipulate fires , I could destroy Frank like a cigarette butt, just like that *snaps finger*
Aiuspaktyn
Hi, I'm Italian, I like this forum, my interest are phone service and music!
tidruG
Aiuspaktyn wrote:
I'd encourage you to make a post like this (with a little more information perhaps) in the Introductions forum.
ocalhoun
Aiuspaktyn wrote:

'Italian' is a nice alias, but liking this forum and being interested in phone service and music does not qualify as super-powers.
Sorry.
Vrythramax
titansmlb102 wrote:
Hmmm....toughie. I would be:

Name: Teleber

Powers: Invisibility, Mind Reading, and other telekenetic powers.

Why? Ever met someone, didn't know if they liked you or not? Well, now you can know!
Want to sneak somewhere without being seen? Duh, Invisiblility?

Then you should have seen this coming.
skbkrishantha
If i'm a superhero / no i'm a superhero ok
im not a normal super superheoro only thing i can't do
telme anythig you want to do except one thing but i'm tring would you like to know wt it is?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Question Question Question Question
I can't change man into women
i can man into animal or else
Fishbowl444
I have the power to reject phone calls and leave a message after the tone Anxious
steelcitynutrition
Looking over some of the greatest superheros I would like to create the ultimate superhero with a combination of the greatest ablities.

Powers would include:
x ray vision
the ablity to manipulate fire, and ice
the ability to fly, strength, and shoot lighting from my ass

name:

ultiman
hunterman1234
I am Gustaf the Snob. My main power is making poor people around me feel miserable, which charges my SUPER DUPER POWER of making everyone give me everything they own. My sidekick is a little French boy named Jean-Luc and he basically lures in my victims with his unbearable cuteness.
TerrorBite
I'm TerrorBite.
I have the power to control data. There is not a firewall in the world that can stop me.
I use my powers to track down spammers and reformat their hard drives, make their CPUs explode, or sometimes I put horse pron in their startup folder for laughs.
Nobody has ever been able to link me to my real-life self. I may terrify online, but really I'm a nerdy pimply little guy living somewhere in Oregon, who wears glasses, stutters, is regularly beaten up, and will never have sex ever.
kicy
I am Isaac, I have the power to watch tv and play the computer for hours nonstop without substanance and ... the ultimate ability to get off whenever I want to..
Felippos
I am Niko from Finland and my stomach sausages makes me strong. Btw i am my own life king so but it better!
kmwhthse
Obviously, I am plain old-fashioned SUPERMUM. When nobody's watching, I am always there, dressing kids, feeding the family, cleaning and tidying....YAWN. In fact, Ia lso do this when people are watching....so maybe not so secret powers after all! Of course, what they don't know is that my actual superpower controls their minds and bodies - so when my three boys (2 small 1 big) think they're watching Supermum juggling it all....it is in fact Supermum juggling them to do the jobs in my place! Hahaaa - they work and I get the credit!
But as for my Kryptonite......don't let me turn the computer on and check my emails. It sucks me in and drains me of all time and energy for the real world. Coupled with a nice cup of coffee, nothing else matters.

Oh, it's tough being a superhero - but somebody's gotta do it!!!!

Laughing
evilryu530
brainwashing power. i want the power to brainwash people. i will have huge muscles, really tall. and a big leg. and i can brainwash all the supermodels...
BlueVD
This one is funny =] Crap, reading all of your guys desires sure makes me yell lmao...
But come to think of it, anybody with a little bit of imagination at one point or another would imagine something like this...
So here's my "hot stuff"
Hero name: Chemo
Special powers: the ability to influence and manipulate matter to an atomic level (Magneto on steroids).
Archnemesis: Yahoo, Microsoft, Intel;
Sidekicks: Google, GNU, AMD, and last but not least Frihost. (funny, eh?)
Costume: somethin' metallic with a helmet simila to the nazgull in LOTR...
Anything else you desire?
cleggster83
My name would be SUPER CLEGG. I would stop all virus and worms
bobskeyboardz
A time traveling psychic is cool, thats What Id want to be if I was a SuperHero!
Id have to be careful though, If youve seen back to the future youll know what Im talking about!
bashbro900
Well I feel that I wanna a Canadian while eating a donut + saving people thats really what a superhero is all about but ya know every1 has different opinions
digitalblue
Very Happy You did not see me come in did you? Of course you didn't - I am WOWZERMAN - faster than superman's fart....I could be hovering behind you and wouldn't know.
Hey I can crush an empty beer can with just two fingers and leap over a bar stool in just one bound.

I service all damsels in distress with my trusty rod - he's my side kick you know.
My secret lair is everywhere - especially the ladies room.

I have a secret rocket formula - oh dear, I've run out of baked beans - would you mind if I stay the night with you, or do you know of any shops open nearby? Rolling Eyes
Twisted Evil
liorhm
Just like my hero, Jack Black, in his movie "Tenacious D", I would be able to make c**k push-ups Smile
WhistleTurning
Me I am GOLFOMAN. Liar
Dancing In real life I am a nurdy maths teacher Anxious with flyaway hair, with a bald patch on top and long side burns. I have horn rimmed spectacles and wear a sports jacket with patches on the elbows and gray slacks (slightly ill fitting) Boo hoo!. At weekend I become GOLFOMAN, with the ability to hit long shots caresss the ball into the hole Shhh and most of all have the all seeing eye to find all those once hit lost balls still in mint condition. I also have an extreemly long ball retriever (some 25ft) which I can use with unerring accuracy to fish out the pond balls, judgeing the parrallax without any problem. Comraids on the golf course never lose their ball, I always see just where it has landed, and mine of course is always in the middle of the fairway

Tiger Woods look out I am on my way to the Open??d'oh!
ocalhoun
^I have never seen such masterful use of smilies! Applause
Thevadj
OK so mixing some results together from a generator here...

The infernal Phantomwdljl
Power(s): Deus ex machina, Energy absorption, Hypnosis, Force field generation
Source of powers: Extra-terrestrial mutant cybernetics
Weapon: Ice Zip Gun, Light Boomerang
Transportation: Death Yak

All fear my horrible death yah!!!
Urban
This topic has the power to attrack "less-than-10-posts" members!
(And to make them spam!)

Arrow Mine would be X3!

You can't beat X3, if you try to use your powers, he block them and absorb the energy they generated to make an attack 3 times more powerful!

So he have all your powers, in fact, the only way to beat him is to have the X4 power but if X4 attack X3, X3 would make an attack 12 times more powerful then X4 would do the same (48 times more powerful this time!) and the fight would never end!

YOU FAIL!
QrafTee
loyal wrote:
QrafTee wrote:

What's the differences between these wolves eh?

Good question--although I didn't believe anyone would ask--here it the concept I had:

Werewolf - Standard werewolf on two legs with sharp nails, two arms with sharp claws, head of a wolf, tail is present, but barely visible. Fur coat from colors consisting of gray to white.
His speed, strength, and senses increase dramatically.
Speed - ***
Strength - **
Senses - ***

True Wolf - This form is actually Alex turning into a full wolf. He's just like a normal wild wolf with the exception that his fur coat is determined by his environment when he starts to transform. In this form he is unable to talk--lacks the vocal organs needed to speak.
His speed, strength, and senses increase dramatically; his speed and senses increase more than in his werewolf form, but his strength is decreased in comparison.
Speed - ****
Strength - *
Senses - *****

Feral - Alex is himself, but he's hairier. His body and facial hair grows and he becomes easily agitated.
His speed, strength, and senses increases. In comparison to his werewolf form, he's lacking in all three areas.
Speed - *
Strength - *
Senses - **

Brute Wolf - He's a werewolf with bulging muscles comparable to a body builder--think Super Saiyan 3rd Grade Trunks mixed with a werewolf. In this form he is very ill-mannered and very easily angered. His fur coat matches the werewolf and his tail disappears altogether--only a tail bone like a human.
His speed, strength, and senses increases greatly. He is as fast as his Feral form, his senses are on par with werewolf, but his strength is much greater than the previous three forms in this form.
Speed - *
Strength - *****
Senses - ***

Wade Wolf - He's pretty much a slimmed down Brute Wolf the size of his werewolf. He's pretty much the ultimate of his forms. No bulky muscles to slim him down, rather it's condensed muscle mass. His fur coat is pure black with streams of red and white lines going down his face and body. His hands look more human, but he retains the claws. Although his demeanor is more human, he's easily angered.
His speed, strength, and senses increases exponentially. His strength is technically weaker than Brute Wolf, but his speed is faster than werewolf. His senses are slightly higher than werewolf as well.
Speed - ***
Strength - ****
Senses - ****

gr8inferno wrote:
QrafTee wrote:

He has no match with the Great Inferno even Torch and Pyro has no match wiht my ability to manipulate fires , I could destroy Frank like a cigarette butt, just like that *snaps finger*

I actually didn't create the Frank character. A friend of mine did, so I don't know how strong he'd be against another fire manipulating superhero to be honest. Smile
alexandros_ch
my name is Baa-lerina...im a sheep and i dance.....i destroy my enemies by kicking them during my dance figures
kicy
In additon! I am D. all of the above. Laughing
phpc0d3r
Alright, I guess I'll post myne.

Name: Fedilious Zend
Alias:Yoohoo
Power: Sort of a detective power, like Psych. He's able to notice minute details and plan out actions within milliseconds.
Flaw: over protective of family and friends
Bockman
Well, seems I'll have to join the club and reveal my secrets...

Name: Bockman
Alias: Super Bock (see avatar for uniform)

Special Abilities:
Strength: able to move unlimited ammounts of topics and/or posts at any given time.
Speed: Can move/delete/lock any topic and/or post prior to any other reply.
Invulnerability: Unlike other known Frihost superheroes, Super Bock is imune to spam attacks and/or flamming.
Mental Powers: possessing eidetic memory, Super Bock is able to remember any event that happened with one or more users in the past.
Stamina: able to maintain peace on the forums for days at a time
Vision: a special F-Ray vision allows Super Bock to see crimes while they are happening on other subforums.
Other Powers: Super Bock is also able to seamlessly translate other languages into his native language if the language is in one of the following alphabets/abjads: Latin, Elder Futhark, Aramaic, Glagolitic, Hebrew or Cyrillic

Weakness: suffering from the scotopic sensitivity syndrome, Super Bock can sometimes be unable to spot certain bad posts, specially when they use excessive color.

Archnemesis: The Philosopher Princess, the Master of "Rainboxing". Super Bock lives in fear of her return.

Be Well Cool
Blaster
Haha Super Bock I am out to get you. Now die and surrender all your powers. Let me bring you back to April 3, 2006 Muhahaha

Ok thats enough of that...
Bannik
Alias - The Bannik
powers - the only person who has no powers in this topic

sidekick - Indi (but he will never admit it)
D'Artagnan
ocalhoun wrote:
Aiuspaktyn wrote:

'Italian' is a nice alias, but liking this forum and being interested in phone service and music does not qualify as super-powers.
Sorry.

Do you ever tryied to understand an italian speaking??
speaking italian is a superpower itself
IceCreamTruck
Blaster wrote:
Haha Super Bock I am out to get you. Now die and surrender all your powers. Let me bring you back to April 3, 2006 Muhahaha

OK... that was really funny!!! lmao Laughing Blaster strikes again!! Go-go super spam! lolz!! Very Happy

ocalhoun wrote:

Aiuspaktyn wrote:

'Italian' is a nice alias, but liking this forum and being interested in phone service and music does not qualify as super-powers. Sorry.

Props to ocalhoun, as I was laughing really hard at this point. Being interested in phone service IS a super power. think about it. lol!!! Laughing

On a side note: QrafTee, if you see a warewolf...RUN!!! who gives a crap what kind or how mean it is lmao!!! Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing It's always the dorks like you that get eaten. Here are the rulez: don't go upstairs alone, don't sleep naked, and no matter how tempting don't sneek off to be alone with someone at pool parties. I'm sure there are more I should tell you!!
dwcnps
I would be Alpha Relldon, arch enemy, the evil Grenoids.

My powers would be firstly, making great or small speeches explaining why they shouldn't do what they are about to do. If they don't react, I explain what I can do to stop them from destroying me. If I'm talking about a power then I use my power.

My other powers are making any sound at any frequency and a high amount of stamina.

My sidekick is anybody I pick up from anywhere who wants to be my sidekick.
black1029
i call my self prof...coz im a programmer on our groups...we study about more web development...
as well as thesis proposal... now all my friends called on my name.. prof..
salman_500
hmmm ...

if i wanted to be super... id want to be a super genius ! Razz

i'd be the man who knows everything and is the most intelligent ... i would not need to hide myself as i would continuously invent stuff to hepl people with their lives... as i dont keep in hiding, i dont have one enemy ... the whole world is after my brain and which is why i have to keep with my 100% anti-vilian "pen". It has the best defence mechanisms and even teleports me around. its my computer aswell with unlimited space and the fastest internet connection Razz

it is the reason why i survive the waves of villians that try to get me while im asleep Razz

im such a big genius... but i dont have a codename ... i wud just call myself with my real name that my parents gave me :p

P.S. i am the one who gave all the superpowers to people who mentioned 'em in this topic Razz

No thanks necessary... Laughing lol
IceCreamTruck
salman_500 wrote:
P.S. i am the one who gave all the superpowers to people who mentioned 'em in this topic Razz

You were my sidekick first!! lol, read my post Dancing

BTW, salman_500, why are your points down so much? You really let yourself go!!!
If you are still around the forums posting, then why don't you get hosted? I respect your ability to notice a good forum when you see one (props!!) but you have the most negative points I've seen so far for an active poster. Most people that low don't post any more.
dwcnps
riannee wrote:
Hola, estoy a punto de empezar un curso ingles Australia y escribo para pedir consejos de aquellos que ya han ido a Australia, específicamente el “estado de sol”, Brisbane, que será mi hogar durante las próximas 3 meses…Ya he hecho un “sprachaufenhalt” para aprender alemán pero esto era a un nivel muy básico y sólo por 2 semanas. Dado que mi excursión a Australia será 6 veces más largo que mi estancia en Alemania, me gustaría escuchar sugerencias – trabajillos podría hacer para integrarme en la cultura, libros para leer, películas para ver….Mi inglés ya está a un nivel que se considera como alto pero lo que falto es un acento bueno y vocabulario especializado (el curso en que participaré será uno de inglés de negocios para ayudar con esto). A mi, sería muy importante mezclar con los nativos para coger el acento, su manera de hablar, etc. Por favor, ¿hay alguien quien me pueda dar consejos en cuanto a este tema? ¡Quiero que esté aprovechando de mi tiempo al máximo!

Translation (using Google Translate):

Hello, I am about to begin a course Australia and English writing to ask advice from those who have already gone to Australia, specifically the "sunshine state", Brisbane, which will be my home for the next 3 months… I have already done " sprachaufenhalt "to learn German, but this was a very basic level and only for 2 weeks. Since my trip to Australia will be 6 times longer than my stay in Germany, I would like to hear suggestions - jobs could be done to integrate into the culture, books to read, movies to see…. My English is already at a level that is considered as high but what we lack is a good accent and vocabulary specialist (who will participate in the course will be one of English business to help with this). Since my trip to Australia will be 6 times longer than my stay in Germany, I would like to hear suggestions - jobs could be done to integrate into the culture, books to read, movies to see…. My English is already at a level that is considered as high but what we lack is a good accent and vocabulary specialist (who will participate in the course will be one of English business to help with this). I would be very important to mix with the natives to catch the accent, the way you talk, and so on. Please, is there anybody who can give me advice on this subject? I want to be taking advantage of my time as much as possible!

I think (s)he posted in the wrong place
salman_500
IceCreamTruck wrote:
salman_500 wrote:

You were my sidekick first!! lol, read my post Dancing

BTW, salman_500, why are your points down so much? You really let yourself go!!!
If you are still around the forums posting, then why don't you get hosted? I respect your ability to notice a good forum when you see one (props!!) but you have the most negative points I've seen so far for an active poster. Most people that low don't post any more.

you see. i'm already hosted... and always have :p you see i used frihost for a long time ! hosted my site and hosted all files i needed to share.. but then came a time when i took a really long break from all internet thing.. would hardly check my mail... so web development was outa question :p

now im bak to it.. frihost among first sites ! and am workin on my points ! Very Happy
dinael
I am more of a super-villain, than a super-hero, I guess.
I'm trying to be good, but deep inside something always haunts me and then I strive
for fear of others and some blood. Guilt always haunts me, though. I enjoy in thinking
of new ways how to murder people in my mind with my sharp teeth... how to make them
bleed. Twisted Evil

Can't wait to find out what shall my sick mind think of tomorrow.
That really haunts me, and I'm never really OK. There are some
moments when I feel really haunted by my shadow, or is that my conscience.

There are some side effects, indeed.

There is trouble in my mind, there is dark, there is dark and there is light.

* I hope i didn't fright you. It's all in my mind. Murder in minds. Twisted Evil

name: RazorTooth | or SwordFish

They called me Mr. Glass
ankitdatashn
I am not any super hero, But I am unique and special in own way, it is:

My unique & creative way of doing things, my ability as a thinker & to write poems & songs, my ability in computer hacking and cracking, my focussed attitude, the vegetarianism which I follow, my attitude to convert criticisms into results, etc, etc..........................so in one word, MULTITALENTED

I am a human, superheros don't exist.
Stormgirl
i fear the death yak.

ok, my superpower is . *drumroll*

i can grow as many hands as i need at the time And
dance really well.

i know, i know youve seen it before in a Deity or two . . . but i Swear im a superheroine, not a deity, and if you drop your latte you will discover my Lightening Ability To Grow and Extra Arm and Catch your latte using one of my smooth dance moves. Coffee saved!
vipin
my name would be "superbatspiderman"..i would be the best of all..my identity would be secret..i would work as a photographer, news reporter, or something like that..
urbanct
I'd be a half viking, half native american fighting the racists government of the USA.
IceCreamTruck
ankitdatashn wrote:
I am a human, superheros don't exist.

Dude, you are so lame!!! (animated signature is annoying too!!)

They do exist, and you are one. Your super power is "being annoying/lame", your costume most definitely would include underpants on the outside of spandex. Your weakness is Italian people, oxygen, and salami sandwiches.

You bored your sidekick to death. All possible replacements died in the mail.

Your secret lair is public restrooms.

Your enemy is Brittany Spears.

You have saved the world -1 times this year. (it was up to me to undo the damage)
IceCreamTruck
Holy freakin' chain letter SPAM, Batman!

ashfamily wrote:
Start thinking something you really really want, cause this is
astounding. the person that sent this to me said their wish came true
10 mins after they read the mail so I thought what the heck.

He is obviously a super villain. His powers are spam, chain letters, and spam

Better do what he says... NO WAY!!!

Quick! to the batmobile!

PS. Robin, put your underwear UNDER your pants!! It's easy...Underwear first!! Pants next!!

______________________ Twisted Evil Laughing Very Happy Surprised Smile Confused Sad Confused Smile Surprised Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil ______________________

[Edit By Super Bock] I know you were handling it, but I just got back and my finger was itchy for a ban. I'll leave you and Robin to handle the next one Razz
singh.gurjeet
As a superhero, I don't have a name; I don't need any, coz no one knows me; I am invisible. I kick bad ass so bad that they are ashamed of talking about it, and that's one of the reasons nobody knows that I help society.

(I made all that up just now... so I guess making up things is one of my superpowers!!! BTW, I did have a super-hero character in my head as a kid, but over time I forgot what were my superpowers... I'll try to go back in time and see what was it!)
IceCreamTruck
singh.gurjeet wrote:
... so I guess making up things is one of my superpowers!!!

I'll try to go back in time and see what was it!)

Dude, that is so funny "making up things = superpower" cause I guess we are all guilty of that!! Anyway, you made me laugh so hard! Keep up the good work.

Careful going back in time to discover what your super powers were...sounds dangerous!! BTW, the proper way to say that is

"I'll try to go back in time and see what they were!"

I don't mean to correct your grammar, but I had to point out that you were using singular case when you were talking about plural "super powers". Your english is good, but needs only slight improovement. Personally my spelling is horrible, but there is no hope for me. I've tried.
singh.gurjeet
IceCreamTruck wrote:
singh.gurjeet wrote:
... so I guess making up things is one of my superpowers!!!

I'll try to go back in time and see what was it!)

Dude, that is so funny "making up things = superpower" cause I guess we are all guilty of that!! Anyway, you made me laugh so hard! Keep up the good work.

Careful going back in time to discover what your super powers were...sounds dangerous!! BTW, the proper way to say that is

"I'll try to go back in time and see what they were!"

I don't mean to correct your grammar, but I had to point out that you were using singular case when you were talking about plural "super powers". Your english is good, but needs only slight improvement. Personally my spelling is horrible, but there is no hope for me. I've tried.

The 'forgotten super-hero character' was the subject of the last sentence, so I guess singular was okay.

Speaking perfect 'English' grammar is not one of my super-powers (you'd have guessed by now). I have been fed and served American culture so much that anything goes... Grammar doesn't matter to Americans.
atombomb
Bean fart.... Very Happy
Meaning i shoot fire out my butt. Razz lol
Blaster
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Blaster wrote:

OK... that was really funny!!! lmao Laughing Blaster strikes again!! Go-go super spam! lolz!! Very Happy

That took a really long time. TPP would love it. Haha i want to know bockmans response. I might have killed him though haha.
ashen
Hmm... I think a superhero isn't fit to me, maybe I should choose to be a villain.
A Mother of Evil, those who made all of the evils on earth.
polly-gone
My superhero is the best super hero ever. My super hero is so mysterious, I don't even know what it is. It is an enigma. I am pure darkness sans darkness. I am pure gold sans gold. I am pure truth sans truth, yet I am pure lie, sans lie. Nobody knows who I am. I don't who I am. Shrouded in mystery, I swoop in to save the day, sans swooping. I am....

-Nick Confused Confused Confused
sjohnson
I would prefer to be a superhero that doesn't necessarily have special powers, but skills. Batman was always my favorite superhero. He was a regular guy and his strength and skill came from training, not from anything he was born with. I'd like to be a superhero like that.

As for a name...good question. I have no idea. All the good names are taken and I'm horribly unimaginative. Maybe I would be trained in all manner of Japanese martial arts and take a Japanese name. As for my real name. Hey, Sarah will do.

A sidekick could be cool. Maybe a Robin? I do like Robin though I know a lot of people who don't.

An arch enemy...hm. Hard. Like I said, I'm rather unimaginative. Maybe someone with a penchant for animals?

Getting around on a motorcycle could be fun and useful.

I need a better imagination.
tavleen
My secret name is secret.....i don't mean that its secret but the name is "Secret"... Wink

My super powers are so super dat it is out of the range of anybody's vocabulary... Cool

My super villain is a dogg named snoop....his super power is barking Rap and Hip Hop
I've got his pic...Chk this

i get to know about the arrival of my enemy whenever i turn my pc, speakers on run my saved hip-hop playlist....

My secret lair is in the hard disk of this computer: Arrow
Cannara
Well, some people would fear the dark. Most do. I think the dark is simply misunderstood, a misconception of what is real. I, being Shadow, have proved this wrong.

Most people call me Shadow, my real name remains hidden. Alas, I am also a girl of many names. My sidekick, simply called Whisper, is never far from me. To get around, we simply travel through the streets not used, and meet with any villains along the way. I have powers the light fears, and the villains overlook. I use the dark to my will.

If I'm not fighting evil, I'm probably hanging back at my Hangout, eating ice cream or reading comics. I also love sports.

Well, no one knows who I truly am yet, so I plan to keep it that way.
dandickson
I would call myself Maninja and have a secret lair at the bottom of the ocean. My superpower would be to turn into a shadow of someone else.
IceCreamTruck
sjohnson wrote:
I need a better imagination.

Lack of imagination is not a crime so you aren't prequalified to be a villian either.

Villians, however, are usually the ones with the most imagination. Villians always try to make superheros play catchup even if they always lose they are still the ones that get the superheros into these crazy situations.

It takes a lot fo imagination to be a good villian, but you have nothing to worry about!! Just dawn your cape and watch for the Bat signal cause you aren't going to be able to imagine what the villians are up to.

It's like the character that was forgotten from the wizzard of OZ! *singing*... IF I ONLY HAD...imagination... I could fight crime in ways that aren't so boring!!
IceCreamTruck
dandickson wrote:
I would call myself Maninja and have a secret lair at the bottom of the ocean. My superpower would be to turn into a shadow of someone else.

You'd have to have another super power if your lair is on the bottom of the ocean and that is the ability to change body pressure quickly without dying. FYI you are more impressive than you think!!! lmao

Divers kill themselves all the time because they get air bubbles in their blood stream. Just so you know your heart can't pump air.

Hey, you could rescue downed submarines and the people on board. That would be sweet.

BTW, I've started tickling my shaddow just to be sure it doesn't react.
prettyyou
Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! Smile
My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old.
I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Television (IAFT) .
I initially took journalism in college but got frustrated with sitting in class doing exercises after exercises.
I wanted to create something tangible and substantial. One Google search led me to IAFT and the rest is history. Now im in the process of editing my own film.
A film that I wrote, I directed, and produced. I'd like to meet people in this forum, make friends and share ideas on a certain issue. Smile

Ohh, by the way, my powers can burn you over. Flame of Jojie Smile
refreshx
Name: Martin
Alias: Mere Invader
What I do: I invade a person's mind, and merely just change ONE thought of theirs. If you think about it, changing one thought could reformat the whole brain.
Zombie
my name is captain sarcasm and i rid the world of boredom and conformity
smspno
Name: Marek
Alias: I don't have one
What I do: I possess the power of stopping the time with just a snap of fingers and the power of disappearance. I am also able to read other peoples' minds.
However, I am not the type of guy that helps the others - I care only about MY needs and always fulfill them ;]. Nobody knows about my exceeding skills so as not to let people take advantage of them.
I suppose this is all Smile.
Triffid
Name: Triffid
Alias: Underlord Doom Kill
What I do: Project nightmares into those who call themselves EMO, once i strike i am not forgiving and have known to shave the fringes of these vile creatures while providng them with trousers that fit them properly.
Roxanna
lol um my character Roxanna, plz read till the end:roll:
Dark history
Roxanna is the princess of an unknown land. She is the air to the dimensions, basicly the ruler of all dimensions, the one on the top of the scale. but when she was young her homeland was attacked and she was taken away by one of her family friends to safety. "SAVE THE PRINCESS" the cried. that was the last time she ever saw her parents again. now the has a place in the palace she was not allowed to go, but you will find out wat was there later. carrying on..... the man who looked after her died shortly, from then on she grew up alone, uncared for, and b/c of tat a hard outer girl appeared one who wore (stylish) black clothes, black eyes, long black hair, and fair skin, she easily gets annoyed and liked to play alot. As she got older her figure grew and men started comin to her..... well seeing this she put them in a near death state with out warning. Her dream was..... to become a great dimension traveler and ruler like her parents.
and from that she traveled many dimensions, and made so many good friends and still is.
(btw the dimensions are basicly different manga and anime hehe, thats my little world i run away to)
--END---
Name=Roxanna
Age=16
Ability- she has the ability to earn other ppls abily she wants. (e.g , cat powers, vampire power, mage powers, flying abilty, witch ability, fireballs, dragon power, transformation power,... and many more)
gender=female
important abilities= flying, ability to change (when she travels to another dimension, the time may be different, and other things,

EXTRA
[list]she has multi personalities, which come out at certain times to play, (e.g, her baby self, her drunk older self, sword fighter self, gunner fighter self, her child self, her monster self, her monster self is when she's over mad, and kills any enemy around her. , her vampire sel always desires blood and will suck anyones, it can also suck souls,.
She recently earned little guardians that say unnecessary things and appear in mini chibi size.
whenever she hangs around sweet ppl for too long, her outer shell disappears, and she ends up with blond hair, blue eyes and a white dress, to get back to her outer shell the next step is black /dark hair, green emerald eyes, and a dark black Grey-ish dress, then she goes back ti hair all black self.
she has a new man every week, and somehow loves to eat ice-cream, she also owns a house in every dimension and also, her real house is a mansion with an in-door hot spring and a couple of maids, in her bedroom there is a secret passage way to an underground place, where she cleanses her soul through a ritual, and has photo books of every dimensions she's visited.
When she reached the age of 13 , she received the book of the cursor, Roxanna thinks she's the only female cursor alive. in her book are too shadows , shadows of the last 2 male cursors she is destined to marry, what she doesn't kno is one is a perverted older guy and the other is a mysterious woman - charmer hehe. she also can't get pregnant until the age of 18, when she has to choose her groom.
--END--

--SPOLIER---
wat u hav been watin for, the other side of the palace belongs to Roxanna unknown brother, sine birth it was a contest to see who will run the country better, his side lives in poverty and despair, while her side is filled with happiness and joy. it was decided she shall rule.]
--END--

ALL A 100% IMAGINATION , hehe
at first it was all me then now it's an imaginary chracter. not even the age is the same.

in japan her name is sakura-chan , tho i'm not japenese...

they are still mystery's to this story..........
KHO
ocalhoun wrote:
Feels great, eh?

Have fun with that!

My name is Verto, and I am a keeper of the arcane order of the Atishi Raba. In my home language on the planet Busdall that will roughly translate into the Ornate of Time, a device which controls the flow of the universe and gives my race the power to survive. Though my race is incapable of spreading seed and reproducing, we have kept ourselves alive through over 3 million years by shifting the flow of the Atishi Raba, each time we do this, the sky of Busdall turns, transfigured into a luminescent glow that lights the sky for another thousand years. To the surrounding planets, we are their only source of light and heat. Busdall is over fifteen times the size of any other planets or stars in our system and combined with the force of our neighboring black holes we send the stars into motion and orbit. Though I may not be a superhero in the sense that I swoop in and save the day, I am a super hero in the sense that every day I guard the Atishi Raba from any who might seek to harm it, and disrupt the flow of time and the balance of our system. Daily, the order and myself ward off deadly villains that attempt to take the Atishi Raba into their own villainous hands.

The Scallarians are our worst enemy. They are a race of suspicion, controversy and ignorance. Constantly battling themselves over petty debates and with almost no form of government they are ruled in sparse colonies that each hold their own law and none of which hesitate to enforce death as a light penalty. The Scallarians often send out expeditions into our home land in an attempt to take the Atishi Raba from us, and use it in their own selfish needs to change their past, and as such change their future.

Waging in an endless war to protect the Atishi Raba, me and my people safe guard the temple here. And we are known as the Atishi Sages.
intruder_indeed
Super Hero Hey? Well I ain't no super hero, but I sure could do with one right now to fix my control panel on fri$host. Maybe someone like spanner man can help, to tighten a few bolts up here and there, or a a super webmaster who can fix it in a jiffy. Whatever thats the only super hero i'm interested in at the moment.
Bockman
Blaster wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Blaster wrote:

That took a really long time. TPP would love it. Haha i want to know bockmans response. I might have killed him though haha.

DAMN!!!! (No relation to the WWF character Razz )

I took me all this time to get back from 2006 to the present time. Had to ask a fellow superhero to transport me back through time, but he wasn't used to transporting someone with him and we ended up in 2009... had to get back to today on a monthly basis (yeah i ended up knowing A LOT about the future)

Blaster, I should probably warn you that in a near future, you will be chastised of about 90% of your posts (1000 quality posts.. what a lie ! Razz ). On my visits to one of the next few months i realized that my future self had used his powers to cleanup the database of spam and guess who was the most affected member? Razz

Anyway, I want to know if ANY of you guys has even tried to wrote Blasters unintelligible post (after you press the quote button, you'll know what i mean)

Be Well Cool
Bockman
Well.. 4 hours later (with a lunch break to think on it).. I decided I had to do something about my rainboxing problem... now that it was out on the open.

I built myself a script that renders all colored text to black (and enlarges small print).

Be Well Cool
m-productions
Name: Panda on the face man!
Powers: putting pandas on peoples faces!!

its true!
bikermwtp
Im Music Man!! I provide Music and cheer to cheer up all who might be sad around the world!! I get them dancing, and happy!!
browncoat777
Nameless wrote:
On a moderately related note, it strikes me as fairly illogical for superheroes to call their everyday-person identity their 'secret' identity, since they're not actually keeping that identity a secret, and given they spend the majority of their time in that identity - compared to brief changes to their superhero identity - I've always thought they should really call IT their secret identity.

Nameless, not too bad of an observation, but you miss one critical flaw in the whole 'secret identity' concept. Sociologically, a person identifies himself with the persona that has the most power over his personal life, and hence he understands that to be his real identity. For instance, Peter Parker doesn't sleep or go to the bathroom as Spider-Man(if he can help it), but he has the most impact on the world as Spider-Man, so that is his dominant identity. Also, heroes typically are more themselves when in costume: looking at Spider-Man, he is always cracking wise when fighting bad guys, but not so much when confronting his own boss or teacher!

That aside, my hero wouldn't be an overpowered titan. He'd be an above average guy who struggled to win every fight against evil. For traveling, he might have super-human leaping and climbing skills, but nothing too flashy. His identity would be secret, but it'd be an easy secret to keep since no one would care about him in a world filled with really super-powered heroes. His base of operations would be the back of a crappy station wagon, where he keeps spare costumes and crime fighting gear. Again, no one would think to look there, and it is still very mobile even if it is just a station wagon!
adri
Name: Bikeman
What I do: I help mountainbikers to survive their dangerous route Cool
catscratches
My name is not to be known by the masses... but it is Göran the Great Walrus.

I posses the ability to eat anything I want (even coke or alcoholic pieces of cement as well as keyboards and electric squirrels). I use this method to devour the ice-cream that the super-villain arch enemy bastard Per the Evil Pig has released upon the innocent civilians of the city of Smashalot.

My secret identity is also to be secret... but it is Chainsawkitten (yes, the very same identity as on these forums). Whenever someone require my assistance, they call my cell phone and I'm straight away in my Walrusomobile (which is made of fish and the skin of several polar bears). I shoot the villain with my Walrusobazooka and enjoy a good meal of cold ice-cream despite the freezing effect it has on my tounge! Now that's what I call brave!

Without a thought on my own safety I eat all the ice-cream I can posses...

And they lived happily ever after (except for suffering from severe depressions, cancer, molemen and the common problem of stick-it:s that doesn't stick!).
eliteindia
Lol this is good topic. Cool

Well superhero haaaa!!!!

I would like to be gamelord.
Comming to supernatural powers,I would like to enter the real charactes of the game and play the game along with other characters.As I like FPS games I would blast the oppents and muhahaha Very Happy
MunMun2o2o
QrafTee wrote:
Actually, I've already been writing a story about my friends and I, so let me share some of it with you (hopefully they don't ever wander into this page since I haven't told them everything just yet):

Powers: Possesses the ability to fly at supersonic speeds; when reaching these speeds, he can only go straight.

Powers: Can morph into one of 4 stone-like forms: Gray Ape, Silver Beast, Stone Gargoyle, and Stone Giant.

Powers: Can assimilate a limited version of other people's powers via physical contact. He can hold 5 powers at a time; one that he holds permenantly is the ability to stretch his arms like a rubber band.

Powers: Possesses the ability to move 5x faster than the fastest "normal" human.

Powers: Possesses 1.5x the strength, vitality, agility, speed, and cleverness of the strongest "normal" human.

Powers: Can change parts of his body into a black diamond-hard substance which can extend and retract, but cannot bend his joints as a result.

Powers: Power of persuasion; can make one do things so as long as she is within visual and audible range of her target.

Powers: Wields power of lightning and electricity; his metal staff intensifies his powers.

Powers: Possesses unique magic-property powers; powers is based on 3 triangles which can be used to shoot, cut, protect, fly, etc.

Powers: Can absorb various forms of energy and shoot it back in a raw wave-like form.

Powers: Total manipulation of energy; also able to bend/break the laws of thermodymanics.

Powers: Able to strengthen and weaken emotions of those around her; her powers become stronger when the distance between her and the target is closer.

Powers: He can harden, stretch, and shed off his skin and hair at will. When hardened, it is as hard as steel, but quickly becomes brittle and shatters.

Powers: Can materialize his shadow; communicate and interact with the "Shadow World."

Powers: Can phase through almost any substance; able to manipulate her density to float.

Powers: Can manipulate light waves to be used defensively, offensively, and supportive; also possesses the power to unconciously manipulate probability (good luck/bad luck)

Powers: Able to shoot dark pigment off of her skin onto anything; pigment can have a different consistencies, densities, and color.

Powers: Can transform into one of 3 vampire forms: Vampire, Beast Bat, and Wu Lord.

Some of the powers are taken from a book?
Opss.I'm out of the topic again.
In back first..

My secret name : Cyber Hack Girl
My power is hacking all program including satellie.
Anyone has apply this?
safatech
"My arch-nemesis lives in a state slightly out of phase with me, so I can't affect him... of course, this means he can't touch anything... but he can still exert his dastardly influence on the world!!"
d5c4b3
i would be the fulgar( its latin for lightning) i would be able to control lightning and put some lightning in metal so that i could control the metal, i would be able tofly by putting metal in my shoes my out fit would be light blue with silver lightning bolts Laughing

my lair would be under a scrap yard that way i could practice my superpowers all the time Mr. Green

my arch nemissis would be able to control fire and shoot fire from his finger tips and his lairs location will be unknown Twisted Evil
jdamion
I'm a super web server collecting everyting and sharing it with everybody who wants to see.
lorsandy
i'm a superhero cause to live its a lot to say!!
FarShot
There are never enough geek superheroes....

Da da DA!!!! It's StarWarsMan!

With the power of a thousand Jedi...
The concentration powers of C-3PO...
And the wavy hair of Anakin Skywalker...

It's SWM to the rescue!

My arch nemisis is Sid the Sith, a practioner of Dark Side worship. His only weakness is his lust for actually becoming one... (Hey, we're geeks. What did you expect?)

The secret lair is the Jedi Praxeum on Earth, in a basement in New York...
CaffeinatedCandy
ocalhoun wrote:
When you're not maintaining your secret identity, what do you call yourself?

Silence. You can't hear me except in your head. You can't even see me.

Quote:
What are your superpowers?

Telekinesis; Telepathy; Teleportation; Invisibility

Quote:
Do you have a sidekick? Every superhero needs a super-villain arch enemy, what's yours?

I need no sidekick. My arch enemy is a particular ninja whose name I don't know. He's too fast even for teleportation to aid me in catching him, though it's helped.

Quote:
How do you get around to where you're needed?

Teleport. Sometimes, just for fun, I take a heavy object and ride it with my telekinesis.

Quote:
What do you call your secret lair?

Morgan Research Laboratory.

It's not really a research lab, but no one seems to notice it.
TheNightClan
i'd be custardpiemann and i would have the power to bake awsome custard pies and have the awsominity to throw them with extreme accuracy and some would have grenades in and others just plain pies so my enimies would not know when to cower or laugh at my pies

my side kick would be jellyguy and would have jelly squirters on his back like a hose and he would be able to freeze any villian in his tracks but always forgets to refill the tank with jelly.

my arch enemy would be burntman, and he loves to burn and ruin food whicch i despise and always have to stop him ruining big banquets, and the odd family sunday roast!

i think a custardflyer - like a UFO but a giand custard pie for me and my sidekick would have a jelly plane.

the swecret lair is the moon, everyone thinks it is made of cheese but really its a giant custard ball, when armstrong and ladren landed on the moon i gave them some custard and then they wernt home and filmes it in a studio!!

so theres me and my alternate identity!!
CTMiB
Superhero Identity: Sshade
Superpowers: The ability to turn insubstantial at will, so attacks pass through me, but not so much that I can move through walls... more on that later.
Sidekick: None. Working from the shadows is a lonely calling.
Mortal Enemy: Twilight - their ability is to flash a blinding light, incapacitating anyone nearby, and stifling my ability to use my means of transportation (see below)
Transportation: I am able to slip into and out of any shadow, anywhere.
Secret Hideout: DarkSide - an abandoned missile base... lots of shadowy corners Smile
Miriah
ocalhoun wrote:
Feels great, eh?

I am afraid that I wouldn't find being a Superhero any fun at all. It is hard enough for me to try to be "normal"... And to have to keep track of a secret identity? You know on Armageddon, the movie, where the guy keeps throwing down folders and says "failed!", "failed!", "Impressively failed!" .... That would be me. Very Happy

If it was MANDATED that I become a Superhero, no matter what (Again "Armageddon" - "Can they survive the trip!?!?" Other guy "I don't know how they survived the tests!!" and then the word approved being stamped over the word failed in the next scene), then my powers would be the dormant stuff we all already have, I would just be some unlucky shmuck that got stuck "automatically" knowing how to use their abilities and not having to practice to achieve success. I would be telepathic, telekinetic, empathic... all the "athics" Of course I would be able to slow down time, but not time travel without help - help being machines, technology...

I don't think I would have to worry about keeping my identity secret, though, the government would "keep it a secret" for me. lol My life would be living Hades, being the governments "Beck and Call girl" (Line from Pretty Woman).

Lucky as heck I am NOT a Superhero aren't I??
the_mailman
I would have the power to copy any power that i could think of. My side kick would be Geneva a shapeshifter that is a backstabber and is really my worst enemy. My lair would be a tent in California that would lead to a cave underground that would hold a secret civilizartion i would have to keep out of the public eye while keeping safe from the Geneva. Surprised Laughing Exclamation
eggg
I get all my powers from fairies and talking trees who teach me songs and a new language. I battle the forces of order, though I'm too confused to realize that's what I'm doing at the time. There is a large spike growing out the top of my head and it gets larger and larger... Really I'm nothing but a pawn of Sila Kali.
kenmuas
I have the power to mind control anyone and take over them for however long I want, I have the ability to restore life and heal every kind of sickness. I can understand animals and have the ability to teleport myself to where ever I like. I disguise myself as a college student living in dorms.
tennispro9911
I think I'd be a superhero who goes around with a group of other superheros and takes out rich people who spent all their time terriorizing others a la Robenhood. My priime targets would be those heading the RIAA. As for a secret identity, I think I'd actually be cooler too be well known, so adoring fans could know me (and as a superhero I could always beat up any enemies who tried to jump me).

The best power to have would be the power to make the media conglomerates file lots of lawsuits against the children of world leaders... lawsuits as friviouls as most of the ones files against oridinary people. That'd get the RIAA shut down real quickly. The friends would help get these lawsuits filed.

As for a hideout, a national park with lots of trees would be cool. Plus, nobody'd look for you there.

That'd be the coolest superhero. IMHO.
Winson
I'd be a very successful business woman, winning my reputation with all the good reasons and honesty, not a least cheating and fraud stuffs.

All my life I've been a well behaved office lady working 9-5, believe it or not, I did very well. But deep down I had this wild wild ambition moaning inside me that I didn't even realise it was there, not until resently, that I want to be the boss of my own.

Twisted Evil
ankitdatashn
Qraftee: Hey whats this whole list you have pasted, I ain't getting it, are you wanting to become like all of these [Razz].
melroy88
im Melroy ...im from india...I have deep meditation powers...
ocalhoun
Bockman wrote:
Well.. 4 hours later (with a lunch break to think on it).. I decided I had to do something about my rainboxing problem... now that it was out on the open.

I built myself a script that renders all colored text to black (and enlarges small print).

Be Well Cool

Now that's a superpower!
PANTONEPIRATE
SIR GET ALOT.

by day I am a simple man who works at an adult book store.
Small geeky never looking people in the eyes and absolutly never
shaking hands with people (you got to be carefull you know).

but at night ...............................

DON THE GREASE PUT ON THE SHOES AND LOW AND BEHOLD
SIR GET ALOT IS HERE TO PLAY.

MY ARMOR IS MADE OF LATEX AND COMES IN MANY COLOURS
TEXTURES AND FLAVOURS.
MY SIDE KICK IS MY PET HAMSTER (DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE CLAWS).

I HUNT THE CUSTOMERS OF MY POOR AND LOST DAY JOB.
ANY WHO BUY THE OVER POWERED OR OVER SIZED BEING MY TARGETS.
MY POWER OF COURSE IS INFRARED VISION AND THE PERVERT 'O' METER.

when the night is over I like to chill out in a nice hot spa and have a few drinks.
then I get back into my old and very boring day job cloths and try my hardest
to forget about the night before.

I am seriously thinking of giving this gig up so if any are interested auditions start next monday.
blake_764
I would call myself................McLovin. It is truly the perfect name. i would have powers like. invisiblity, super speed, super strength, walk trough, unbelievable irrisitabilty, and super smoothness(with the ladys). i would have superhero parties every night and invite all of the super chicks over a party it up all night. That is my superhero. Cool
FunDa
Well, I'm a superhero who fights computer viruses ... If any of my friends get a virus in their computer (which is very often, I assure you), they call me for help.

And I rush to their rescue (only when I'm free, of course) armed with my trusty pen drive ( sadly I lost my 2 GB pen drive in one of these rescue missions, fell out of my pocket and lost somewhere on the road [Sad] ).

My trusty pen drive (and card reader) contain an arsenal of weapons that can destroy any virus.
They are ProcessExplorer, Registry Editor, File Unlocker, and some specific antidotes for viruses like sscvihost.exe and MicrosoftPowerpoint.exe. (I made the antidotes myself [Smile] and will put them up here or on my website www.fundazone.com)

Armed with these virus fighting software in my pen drive I destroy computer viruses and sace the computers from the clutches of evil. Sometimes one of my friends accompanies me in the virus fighting, so he can be called a sidekick, though he is a master superhero himself.

So, here I am Dr John, Professor of eVirology. Twisted Evil
QrafTee
MunMun2o2o wrote:
Some of the powers are taken from a book?
Opss.I'm out of the topic again.
In back first..

My secret name : Cyber Hack Girl
My power is hacking all program including satellie.
Anyone has apply this?

No... well... kinda. I mean obviously some powers have been borrowed from books, comics, anime, TV shows, etc., but it's hard not to nowadays. But what I was getting as is that I'm writing a story using my friends as characters with those abilities.

smspno wrote:
Name: Marek
Alias: I don't have one
What I do: I possess the power of stopping the time with just a snap of fingers and the power of disappearance. I am also able to read other peoples' minds.
However, I am not the type of guy that helps the others - I care only about MY needs and always fulfill them ;]. Nobody knows about my exceeding skills so as not to let people take advantage of them.
I suppose this is all Smile.

Sounds like you're more of a super villain or an anti-hero rather than a super hero. Heh.
kingjosh1234
Well
Super Name: Mini-Bot V99909

Super Powers: Super-heated but-gass

laser eyes
flying chickens at my disposal
killer monkeys follow me and do my every order
My arm creates money
a brain the sized of something extremly extremly big, but looks like a normal head
can read minds

What I do everyday: frie people and feed them to my monkeys and chickens
but also rob banks

Very Happy
chiggersy2k
I've always wanted to be invisible. It'd be sooooo cool
loonix
I agree, what would be the first thing you would do with this new ability?
ZectorMS
Id be a cool dude. Id make everyone seem better. Id give everyone food and such of the worlds needs.
ahmedaby
Well If i would be a super hero i would call myself "aby"
My Power would be my talks ie i will have the ability to talk and put people on the right path making them reliase there mistakes and touching their emotions another power would be to spy on people so as to collect evidence without being noticed for which i would be using some spy power package
and as for my dress: i would be wearing a shirt with sleeves rolled up, trouser, sun glasses
would ride a car which can be transformed to super car when needed
kitsrock
Hm. Superhero... haven't really thought of that too much. However, I do have a super-villain in my mind. Much like batman, he won't have any super powers, but he will have an army of outcasts and outlaws who have been promised acceptance when he becomes the new world order. He won't be the death-ray-inventing evil genius type either, but a hard working one with ambition he is willing to work (and by work i mean super-villany) for.

On the outside, he will be the weak son of a powerful man. Trying to hide behind his father, whimpering and swaying at everyone's command. Belittled by any and all, he will lay low and wait. Wait until he can rise to power and look down everyone. When he won't be a CEO of a multinational company by birthright, but a ruler of the world seized by his two hands.

Of course, this character will not work in the DC or marvel universe, where superman can come flying into his window, punch him once and call it a world saved once again.
irishmark
I would be "Captain EarWacks".

My abilities would include:
Fighting world foes wit my excesively productful earwax glands by waxing myselfup thus maing me slippery and difficult to grab or hit.

My theme song would be a cross between the theme tune for "chariots of fire" & "yellow submarine"

my catch phrase would be: " I've got an eriee feeling about this"

and i'd be followed around by cardboard cut out words such as "kapowee, biff, bop & kazaam" (just like in batman)
UnholyIntention
Someone once told me thier super power would be to transfer there having to goto the bathroom, so in essence there pee.. wonder what there super name would be...
Bannik
I have the power to stalk indi
cbaron
I think my favorite superhero was probably Batman. I was never really raised on Superman, but Batman, yeah he was always there for me. I liked watching the old 60s Batman shows, with the crazy scenarios. And when someone would get punched, a word would pop on the screen, like POW or ZAM. It makes me wish fights in real life were like that. If you were out in the schoolyard, and a fight was to be had. Between like.. two 8th graders. They might be some schoolboys fighting over the same girl. The fight would ensue, and words would just explode in the air. That would be a fun thing to watch if I were an 8th grader who did not like to fight, but instead enjoyed watching fights and not getting hurt. I pretty much was that 8th grader, so.. I wish this had happened to me, it would've been right up my alley.
Admin32
No im not a hero Razz lol
lagoon
I'm a big cheese, and my secret power is to make them faint due to the unctuous fumes. At best, they run away. My name would be 'The Big Cheese' and I would have many supporters, namely the French.

There. I'd like to see Marvel make a comic out of that.
roninmedia
If I had a superpower, I would like to be able to teleport myself and others. Like Nightcrawler except without the freaking blue skin and hair and not leaving those poofy clouds. Shocked

Teleportation would be amazing, I'd never be late, I can go anywhere I want at any time.
wuhan027
http://wuhan027.topcities.com/
jeffralto
If i could have any super power. The ability to freeze time would definitely be the best, at least IMO. I think that maybe being super fast would also be a good power maybe even a good combo with the ability to freeze time. My super hero name would be Quik Freeze. It kinda sounds like some sort of a lame product that would be shown on infomercials at one in the morning but thats okay. I dont have a side kick because side kicks are always lame. My arch enemy is Dr. Slowsky. Hes kinda the opposite of me, he is big and slow. Thats why he hate me and is my enemy. And my lair is under the Indy 500 raceway.
asim
I am Hitler,

I will not need to explain if a Win, Very Happy

and i wont be there to explain if i loose. Twisted Evil
itpsu47
QrafTee wrote:

Shocked Good
vanille
I'm Punchcake! I look like a sweet and innocent little darling (complete with pigtails) but once I focus on you, your sweet tooth will start aching and you'll go mad thinking of nothing but how to get your hands on some candy. If I concentrate really hard, I can conjure rock candy and smoooosh you!

(When I'm not saving the world, I endorse Chuppa Cupcakes International.)
lone_hunter
i would be lazyman. My power is to lift my finger and win any battle. my sidekick is my remote called remoteman. the evil villain is workman, my boss.
majiknight8
ocalhoun wrote:
Feels great, eh?

Have fun with that!

If I were a super hero I would have 6 major abilities. The first would be the ability to fly. I always wanted to do that but now thatgas prices are rising it is a must. The second would be the ability to be invisible, because flying in plain sight would be a problem for myself and most people.My third ability would be speed. After watching the incredibles I understand my you need not only to be able to fly but move fast, the vformer does not imply the latter. My fourth ability would be to have super strength; this would be not only to give an attack but stamina from that strength to with stand a strong attack. lastly I would be able to create energy blast from my body wit ha simple thought. I have found that super heros who are limited to only using one part of their body to project energy are usually bound by that part in a fight. I would have a few super friends who were close and well trusted, this way they could relate to what I go through as a hero. Since I have six abilities My ability to persuade would be one of the greatest assests and powers, it would be done with simplicity and would not be abso;ute with people. it would be a gift that is regulated by objectivity and fairness to all parties involved. This way the power would not be absolute and I would be able to learn how to succeed with my gift for noble purposes.

My enemies vwould be those in government political and lobbist positions and corporate ceo types who use their money influence and success to lord over people and abuse them. My civillian name would be maximillian atreus Newman, so that in my successful career I would be known as "the M.A.N" lasrtly my occupation would be highschool teacher so that I could shape the minds of my students morally, yet get invovled even somewhat politically yet still be behind the scenes.
Landau
I would be a side kick, wots the point boy. An uplifting person who is motivational and key to the survival of the hero
SamiTheBerber
I would be myself. I'm a real life superhero.

At the daytime I'm studying or working. But after sunset I take a soda, coffee or juice and start to code. I idle in the IRC and get bad notes from some people, who are more active ircers in the #frihost. I would surf in the Internet absorbing data. I fight against Linux-intolerance and help people to survive from their problems.

My arch enemy is the great evil, Microsoft. That company will spread the evilness in this world and I'm here to stop it with other same kind of superheros like I am.

Actually I have two arch enemy and the other one is bad web coding. I'm here to fight against it. I spread the world about web standards and say to people that they should make valid code.

I'm here to make the web into the better place Smile
singh.gurjeet
SamiTheBerber wrote:
I would be myself. I'm a real life superhero.

At the daytime I'm studying or working. But after sunset I take a soda, coffee or juice and start to code. I idle in the IRC and get bad notes from some people, who are more active ircers in the #frihost. I would surf in the Internet absorbing data. I fight against Linux-intolerance and help people to survive from their problems.

My arch enemy is the great evil, Microsoft. That company will spread the evilness in this world and I'm here to stop it with other same kind of superheros like I am.

Actually I have two arch enemy and the other one is bad web coding. I'm here to fight against it. I spread the world about web standards and say to people that they should make valid code.

I'm here to make the web into the better place Smile

Bravo... bravo.

Any side kicks? or are you alone in this great service to the society?
toshimoto
If I was a super hero I would have quite a bit of powers that I always day dream of having. My first power would be alchemy, 'cuz I would just love to run around and change a piece of paper into a hunk of gold. Second, I would have great speed or flight either would do. Third, the power to summon copies of myself to surround my enemy and attack them with all 50 clones. And finally, the power of darkness, thats right I am evil fools, good cowers at my feet! So my arch enemy would probably be someone who could light powers. And for a side-kick it would have to be Iron Man because he is just amazing and he has always been my favorite super hero. My secret lair is called my basement. I'd work in the damp, cold places kinda like Batman.
gr8inferno
ok I change my mind, I am now ........... to be continued........
tosnia
i wish i can be a good programmer
hehe like a hacker
jayrelle
Super hero???
...hmmm..
turning paper into money!!!hehehe Twisted Evil
Zuex
I can have any super-powers that i can think of! Just thinking of the power lets me recieve it!
muhaha
chocbizkit
iam wonderman
beacuse i like womderwoman
satksri
I am a very ordinary man with below average achievements. I the present age, this seems to be quite an acheivemnet. Ha ha- I am an average superman!
molif
i like to be a hero who can mutiply himself... so there will be alot of ME doing different stuffs.. and the end of the day, all ME will be back in one piece and awatever knowledge earnt or experienced will all be combined.. wow..
SamiTheBerber
singh.gurjeet wrote:
Any side kicks? or are you alone in this great service to the society?
Every other linux and OS geeks Smile
AFriedman
ocalhoun wrote:
What do you call yourself? What are your superpowers? Do you have a sidekick? Every superhero needs a super-villain arch enemy, what's yours? How do you get around to where you're needed? What do you call your secret lair?

Have fun with that!

Call me Annie, or Professor Friedman. I don't have any superpowers, at least none that I'm aware of. Presently I'm an assistant professor in the Biology department at Deville University, studying the evolution of the nervous system in animals. I like to think that my sidekicks are my 2 graduate students, Rebecca Stuart and Lanakila Akamu, who are tackling two of the major questions in biology. Rebecca is studying the relationship between complexity in the nervous system and the number of genes in the rhodopsin gene family, the largest family of genes implicated in communication between cells. She is interested in understanding where, when and why the relationship between the number of genes and physiological complexity can be upheld, and why there is no apparent relationship between the total number of genes and the physiological complexity of the organism. Lanakila is studying the physiological relationship between the nervous system in sea urchins and other animals, from a developmental genetic perspective. One of the major questions in biology is to what extent physiological structures are conserved across the different groups of animals. Lanakila is focusing on the nervous system of the adult sea urchin (phylum Echinodermata), and studying gene expression in the adult as it develops.

My arch-enemy is Joe Mitchell, the vice-chair of our department.

I get around by walking. My husband and I live only a few blocks from the Biology building. Then I'll usually go to my secret lair. That's my lab, where my students and I work.

Well most of the time I don't feel like a superhero. My life is pretty ordinary, except that I seem to be devoting all my time to writing about how I need $250,000 or something to go learn about the brain. And then the government usually gives the money to someone else. But when I was a kid, I sometimes imagined I was.
jsk02a
I am Bookworm! I have the ability to read and comprehend an entire book by just touching it! My civilian identity is as a librarian at the local city library. My side-kick is Bobin, he's a little kid that has the power to be so annoying, asking so many questions, he can make badguy's heads explode!

My arch-nemesis is the evil Senator Brock (from Alabama) and he wants to destroy all the books in the world because he feels reading is pointless. Instead of fist-fighting, my superhero debates on stage in front of millions...and always wins!

Kind of nerdy, I guess, but I really have always wanted to just touch a book and ascertain all the knowledge it held through osmosis.. Smile
deanhills
A political leader (possibly future President of South Africa one of these days) Zuma, said that his enemy's enemy is his friend. So I worked it out, if I can be my own enemy's enemy, well then I guess I can be my own friend as well.

To think of me as somebody else, feels really good, almost like being reborn. My own identity has fallen into a rut, buried under layers of enemies, and betrayal by enemies. I have been my own enemy for longer than I wish to be, and that has become more than self-destructive. So to be Dean Hills, to become my enemy, to be by enemy, and to be the enemy of my enemy, well what better way to become friends again .... with me!

I am not exactly sure how I landed at Frihost ... but this feels like a nice home for my enemy, and my enemy's enemy. Thanks for having us around Smile
ccube921
I dont know about you but I don t need no sidekicks though some company would be helpful, I have no secret Identity, and im known as The Nighty Knight, my power is that , you know when you go to sleep your soul leaves, so, I bring my whole body up there to heaven and I look, is the scale of bad winning? if it is I even it out and If not I leave it, I wake up for major parties, and if there are no great parties and I start getting bored? then I tip the scales of Love and Marriage and we PARTYYY!!! anyway my enemy is this guy that owns a monstrous coffee factory and the man drives me up the wall, hyper like anything, and well I cant do anything to him because he drinks so much coffee that sleep is no longer a part of him, boy I HATE the guy! (btw no offense to coffee or anyone else )
scherkids
i'd be "morper" the man who can turn into anyone and anything at any given moment. side kicks are for heros who need to be saved, and ill of course always win. i can turn into light and travel anywhere i want. i can turn into "nighty knight"(posed by cdiddy921) and go to heaven. so i am definetly the greatest superhero.!!
speeDemon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cris willson ````````````````````````````````````` will now become``````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~""""""Andreo Storm!""""""

Yup!, thats my name, well not in reality, but if I were a superhero, then I would name myself Cris willson, when I would be at home, and I would name myself Andreo Storm, when I would be at work!

Now, lets tell you how the hero was born............ 100 years ago, there was a microbe name arost. The microbe was only 1 in number in the whole world. It infected a woman named catherine willson. She died in a few years, after giving birth to a daughter. then time passed and in the 21st centuary was born Cris willson. Till he was 12, young cris never had any speacial powers. But one day when the CO gas filled up his house,......... . ......... . . . .. he was born.....................................ANDREO STORM!!

Poor cris still did not know about his powers, he started to grow extra ordinary bones and muscles. People called him unworthy of living in the society, so they sent him to a forest. Here Cris realized his powers and bonded with nature and animals. But one day the Forest was being cut. Suddenly.. there was a hugeflow of energy passing by....... It shut down the machines and all the people were shocked. Suddenly andreo storm appeared. He had a power of controling electric flow and he could bring thunder storms at any time, any where.

Police and army tried to kill him, but he hid in his lair- The outracks. It was situated under the Amazon river's bed. No one would dare to go there!! But once he was caught and froze in ice. After 10 years, he came out of the ice and dissapered

And even today with his super powers, he is living somewhere............ near criminals.............. so be........................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
chsxc
I would call myself Hayzeus. I would have the power to fly. I would not use this power for good or evil, i'd just chill out in the sky.
media-flow
I would call myself eyeman, and i would have hundreds of eyes all over my body so that i can see all!

my super power would be that each eye could do something supernatural like:

one eye might be xray and one might shoot lazers out of it etc

i wouldnt need a sidekick, because I would be so kick ass!
ocalhoun
davidfsfs wrote:
Yep ! That had not yet been pointed out but some of the researches that the axis lead during WW2 could have changed the fate of the war (Indeed I like this sentence man Very Happy), and probably not in the advantage of the allied forces.

Probably not a mistery if, at this time, most of the german scientists that fled germany during or after the war, worked not so long after for the Uncle Sam...

But i'm still wondering how RiCtee's work is going ? Has someone any news ?

Did you mean to post that in a different thread?
yushaayush
well.I have the superpower of absorbing others powers. So whenever any other superhero comes near me., i absorb his / her superpower, and so now i can have all the above peoples powers!! but remember !! I am a Hero... Not a villain.
DizzyDesign
Im the hero who kills anyother who wants to be a hero. Because there can be only ONE! Razz . Oh and my powers are Death Touch. Come near me and i kill you all wannabe heroes Laughing
justtj
'm a superhero..
Very Happy
a Super photographer..
hehe...

i too wanted to be a programmer, hacker etc.. etc....
but then Wink
its life...

PS: if u want OS geeks as sidekicks, i can give u some Razz
lots of script kiddies and lamers here in my college.
FunDa
yushaayush wrote:
well.I have the superpower of absorbing others powers. So whenever any other superhero comes near me., i absorb his / her superpower, and so now i can have all the above peoples powers!! but remember !! I am a Hero... Not a villain.

You are like Peter Petrelli in the TV series "Heroes" from NBC.

He is called an empath - a person who can absorb the superpowers of other heroes. And of course, like you he is not a villain - he is a hero - one of the most important characters in the series.

But there is also a villain with similar powers- but he cuts open the head of other heroes to absorb their powers - he was the villain of the first season of Heroes.

Check it out in IMDB you'll like it. Smile
ptfrances
Every single one could be a hero

Wink
ace_dude512
I'm Localcomputernerd under the name of Thelancer. I live in a hidden room in a state-of-the-art computer store called Computer Heaven. I spend the whole day programming spyware, viruses, and lots of malware to kill Megaman Laughing . My greatest super villain arch enemies are the "good" guys in Megaman. My latest tool is WinHarm Professional Edition. My sidekick is this small nerdy boy who always get beaten. He helps me get back to my lab by downloading me. My way of transportation is to transform myself to a "Live File" and get back to the "real world" by using a download manager called Downloadxpress. Our lab has an extremely fast internet connection (999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 Ybps) so I can get back there from 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles away in 2 seconds.
computertalk
My superhero name is Cyberman. I have super strength, I can hear whispers from a kilometre away, I can run at 100mph, tinker with electronics and do an 'Electric Blast' which is electrocuting people near me me! Twisted Evil

I look like Bill gates but with a metal left leg
jdelfire
Since I have been so obsessed in deleting virus and spywares i would say i'm a cyber superhero
qedesigns
mind readin and mind control.... wud keep my identity extremly secret cos i WOULD DEFINITELY use my powers for selfish means.... come on my boss wud cook me lunch evryday..lol
tidruG
qedesigns wrote:
mind readin and mind control.... wud keep my identity extremly secret cos i WOULD DEFINITELY use my powers for selfish means.... come on my boss wud cook me lunch evryday..lol
Control his mind to give you a raise and a super promotion and then become his boss, and his boss's boss and then ultimately everyone's boss?

Besides, why not try to use your mind-control to create world peace. Razz
jcvincent75
If I'm a super hero, these will be my details:

Name : JC Vincent (No secret identity)

Skills :
Above average human strength
(Not super human strength - there's no challenge to it)
Above average speed and quickness
Can summon dragon powers
(Like breath of fire games)
Excellent stamina
Excellent in sword fighting and archery
Excellent fighting skills
Vulnerable to poison and elemental attacks
(Very challenging)

Place of Existence: In a weird world with fantasy creatures everywhere

Time of Existence: Equivalent to 2000 -1000 BC

Villain : Serpentongue

Skills :
Self regeneration
Invulnerable to poison and elemental attacks/magic
Excellent in sword and close quarter combat
Above average human strength
Above average speed and quickness
Excellent magic user
Can summon legions of foul demons

I was summoned to hunt down Serpentongue as he was summoned by an evil archmage whom he killed after he was brought to the world. I travel alone and I am also trying to restore order in the world as I slay the demons that was summoned together with Serpentongue.
kristine
if i can be a super hero i want to have power of invisible Laughing
Johnny_Romance
Well i recently got a game called mortal kombat vr dc universe and i believe I'd be a mix between sub zero and batman. I'd be called midnight. Id have the power to manipulate shadows and ice and create ice as well. haven't figured out all the details yet though.
scriptedsymphony
ocalhoun wrote:
Feels great, eh?

Have fun with that!

Hmm. I would totally be a superhero named Batman. Epic win.

No, but fer seriously. When I'm not hiding in plan sight, my name would be Andromeda, and I would have come from that galaxy. I would have to be fast, but when in battle I would have to kind of like spin in a spiral (just like the shape of the galaxy I'm from. Ha! Cleverest.) to regain strength, and to like blast something superawesomallyepic at my enemy. Like the power of a nebula or something. I wouldn't have a sidekick, because what if s/he got killed? Then my story would spiral down into a year or so of darkness and depression.

My arch enemy would be a mystery. Nobody would know his name, and he would come our of the shadows, like dark allies and such. I wouldn't be able to see his face, because he'd wear a long black cloak. And I'd get to battle him by running on top of buildings and being all cool. XD

My secret lair would be underneath a river. How jammin would THAT be?
gandalfthegrey
I am tea man.

I have the ability to warm a cup of water with my bare hands. My hair is made of tea leaves and flowers.

All hail TeaMan! Laughing
nickfrik
QrafTee wrote:

that's a long post its as long as a topic.
loyal
Peace. Hey.

I think the super power of flight would be the best. You could just fly away from all troubles and be free! You would also save lots of money, because there would be no need to buy petrol for your car. good during this credit crunch.

Although, i guess invisibility would do the same thing. i bet celebrities sometimes wished they had the power of invisibility.
Deathspawn989
If I were a superhero, and just happened to be interviewed, here's how it would go.
(Interviewer = I, Me = M)

I: What is your name?
M: Deathspawn
I: What kind of powers do you have?
M: Telekinesis (I can move anything with my mind.), shape shifting(I can transform into any thing, living or inanimate), pyrokinesis(I can manipulate fire at will.), hydrokinesis(I can manipulate water at will), mind control(My favorite, I can control other's minds and see through their eyes and hear like them. It gives new meaning to empathy in a way.). I don't have all of those fancy powers that you see in other super heros, like laser eyes and the ability to turn myself invisible. I do have a talent of being very stealthy and can make myself weigh as light as a feather or as heavy as a redwood tree.
I: Wow, who do you work for?
M: Myself. I don't believe in using powers for income though. I don't use them for personal gain either. I try to remain as human as possible. But, I have considered fighting crime. I am thinking of going to the army, though that would greatly unbalance the sides of war. I don't think it is right to use powers to help or hurt anyone. I try to just let the world live as if it never happened.
I: Well, you would be a good asset to mankind, why don't you use them to help us-
M: I told you, I don't use them at all, except for fun. That is probably the only time. I'm not saying that I show off, but sometimes I may help out in little things or use them for entertainment. I try not to make them into a big thing.
I: Well, aren't you just the boring superhero.
M: No, I don't think I would define myself as a super hero, just a human with talents.
I: (Laughs.) I should call this off then. This interview time is only for superheros. But, I think you should reconsider your position in the hero world.
M: You wouldn't have known I existed until I told you. Good day.
frigirus
calling in all hero's
deanhills
I can't imagine myself being a super hero at all. Think I've been too long in the Middle East. So really enjoyed the post by Deathspawn989. Awesome discussion he is having with himself. Very Happy
Deathspawn989 wrote:
I: What kind of powers do you have?
M: Telekinesis (I can move anything with my mind.), shape shifting(I can transform into any thing, living or inanimate), pyrokinesis(I can manipulate fire at will.), hydrokinesis(I can manipulate water at will), mind control(My favorite, I can control other's minds and see through their eyes and hear like them. It gives new meaning to empathy in a way.). I don't have all of those fancy powers that you see in other super heros, like laser eyes and the ability to turn myself invisible. I do have a talent of being very stealthy and can make myself weigh as light as a feather or as heavy as a redwood tree.
spinout
My oldest boy used to ask me how I was as a superhero, I said:

I can fly, and I shoot energy beams to burn my enemies! (probably monsters or so...)

and my superhero name: SOUL LORD