FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comments please!

Azmo
Alright, this is version 0.1 of my new site.. please give me some feedback! Smile

www.hyfsad.se
imagefree
Fantastic Azmo!
richard270384
I dont think it showed as it was supposed. I am using IE6 on 1024x768 screen.

The page was split into 3 parts but I think it was supposed to look as if it were 1. Am i right?

THere was a gap of about 100px or so between sections, so the last section showed on a different line.
nisibdv
It is nice but i dont like those dark brown colours.
GB
This is pretty neat, quite different from a typical user's expectations.

What I like: Graphics, logos, etc.

What I don't like: The brown on brown text is far too hard to read. This includes rollovers, and text in your portfolio. I also would work on the font. I realize designers for the web are limited in their choice, but Helvetica really doesn't work here, I don't think. Have you thought about a serif font such as Georgia or Times New Roman even? The drop cap could also use some work so it doesn't look like it doesn't belong. Have you checked out Jason Santa Maria's website? I like how his drop caps look more natural.

In any case, it is a fantastic start. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Genesiz
The graphics and images are good, and i think with a bit of work the text could be better.

However, i don't think the layout works, and it is definitely something to work on. The main information seems to have all been squashed into a tiny section of the page, and i think it would benefit from being expanded a bit. The colours could also do with a bit of improvement. The really dark brown doesn't work, it just makes the whole page seem dull and boring.

Other than that, its really good. The content itself is excellent, it has just been let down by a few small things that can be easily improved.
swizzy
Wow nice work on your site, liked it very much

+
Nice graphics, design and layout
Color tones are good

-
The text may take some working on, it blends into the background
The thumbnail is ruining the whole page, crop it and then put it. The distorted look is'nt really cool on such a nice design Smile