FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

spice girl do we realy need to hear them again?

futeis
they are back to do a tour.....doning the same stupid giggle and loudness....do we realy need them now....even if the marked is lacking girls group ban....they are just too out of fashion.....
i guess they wont last that long
PennyLane
I don't mind if it lasts long or not, I think it's so cool there back on a world tour (eventhough they won't visit Belgium).
When they were famous (like 10 years ago) I was a huge fan!! So I really want to see how they evoluated and so. But I can imagine not everybody is waiting for their comeback...
The Mitchell
i no longer watch very much tv anymore so it doesnt bother me. i also only listen to the radio when there are certain shows on i like so i dont hear it or see it. it will probably be quite funny if i end up on the local crew for it.
Jakob [JaWGames]
Ah, I don't like their music but I suppose that there are people out there who actually like it. There are other bands which are worse so I suppose that it's alright with me if they tourney..
imera
I have heard a while now that they had planed to make a tour, I think they ended it a couple off times.

But if we need them, not really sure, I would rather listen to others than them, never been a fan, but my friends was big fans, copying them and playing who was who. I don't really mind them because they don't affect me at all, if I hear something about it I mostly don't hear it, the same with other things that I don't like.

I'm happy for those that has been BIG fans and still are I guess since they actually do have a tour, I would be glader if they could leave Spice Girls where it ended all those years ago.
bigdan
I loved the Spice Girls when I was younger. In fact, I purchased their Greatest Hits CD/DVD a week or so ago...brought back so many memories. Very Happy

I suppose if you don't like them, then you should stick to what you usually listen to and let others enjoy themselves so to speak.

If they bring their tour to Australia I'll probably go along.
imera
bigdan wrote:
I suppose if you don't like them, then you should stick to what you usually listen to and let others enjoy themselves so to speak.

I agree, even if I donít like Spice Girls I donít go and say all stupid stuff about them, I like music others might hate. What I hope for those that do go to watch them is that they wonít be disappointed or anything, since they havenít performed as a group in ages.
bigdan
imera wrote:

I agree, even if I donít like Spice Girls I donít go and say all stupid stuff about them, I like music others might hate. What I hope for those that do go to watch them is that they wonít be disappointed or anything, since they havenít performed as a group in ages.

Exactly. Boost the stuff you love, ignore the stuff you hate. Wink
Naruto_Fan
I almost think it's a bad thing they are doing a new tour. I was only a girl when they were famous before but they were so popular. I just think that if it doesnt work out it will be a shame and it will be a worse ending for them. I'd like it go brilliantly i just don't think it will. they're all too different. Still, wait and see...
Blu_Spykz
Hmm, not my type of music now, or ever...

But I am unfazed, their reunion follows Take That, Led Zep, A-ha, Duran Duran in recent years.

If there is call for them, they will last... If not, they'll fizzle out I guess.

They do seem to look a little more maturer now..
misterXY
futeis wrote:
they are back to do a tour.....doning the same stupid giggle and loudness....do we realy need them now....even if the marked is lacking girls group ban....they are just too out of fashion.....
i guess they wont last that long

My prayers have been sent. But the post office mixed my address... we'll be hearing them for a little longer sadly Crying or Very sad
Josso
Didn't like them then, don't like them now - but I guess that seperates me from millions of people as usual. My predictions is they used this conveniant milestone as an oppertunity for making more cash (they probably spent most of it by now that they made 10 years ago).
jtayl153
Josso wrote:
Didn't like them then, don't like them now - but I guess that seperates me from millions of people as usual. My predictions is they used this conveniant milestone as an oppertunity for making more cash (they probably spent most of it by now that they made 10 years ago).

Damn straight. NO OFFENCE MEANT TO SPICE GIRL FANS BUT THEY WERE CRAP WHEN THEY STARTED WHATS GOING TO MAKE THEM BETTER NOW. THERE 10 YEARS OLDER THEY"LL BE WORSE AND I DIDN'T EVEN THINK THAT THAT WAS POSSIBLE
Mgmartin
I dont rly like them, but if they want to sing and stuff like that again..well its ok with me.
Coffyfacemk2
As annoying as they are, it is generally easier to just ignore them until they go away.

Did hear a funny story about them a couple of months ago, not sure if its true

Apparently the girls had some kind of poll going on their website, a vote where fans could suggest and vote for one city to be added to their world tour, and they promised to play there.

The most popular choice?

Baghdad

made me chuckle anyway.
dirkvb
The only reason why they come back together: MONEY

The only reason why they may continue: WHAT A LAUGH

Just always hated spice girls

Greetz