FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unable sending mail - verification error

Zaini711
Client : Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.9
Port : 25
Secure connection : No
Firewall/anti-virus : ZoneAlarm 7.0.462.000

Sympton : Unable to send e-mail using Frihost SMTP (mail.xxxxx.frih.net). Using other SMTP such as Gmail okay. Receiving e-mail okay.

Message Box :
An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: Verification failed for <xxxx@xxxxx.frih.net>
Sender verify failed. Please check the message recipients and try again.
ftv_flung
I'm getting something similar.

When an email is sent to any of my addresses on my Frihost webhosting account, I get errors.

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

webmaster@flagthesevideos.frih.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550

I haven't been receiving any emails recently... I have been in contact with several people and I can't contact them right now, because of these errors.. Sad

---

I'm the same as Zaini711 except:

Client : Microsoft Outlook 2003
Firewall/anti-virus : avast! antivirus version 4.6 Home Edition
pudovkin
Hi there,

This is the same problem as this and as this.

Not solved yet and I'm curious if everybody is having the same problem, because there's only a few users who are complaining about that. Sad
greenwoodmonkey
I think this is bigger than just a few people, maybe those that haven't said anything simply haven't noticed they are not getting any emails at the moment....

Anyway, this is the details of the error message I got when I tried to send myself an email to myself this morning from hotmail..

Reporting-MTA: dns;bay0-omc1-s4.bay0.hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;BAY144-W11
Arrival-Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 19:10:59 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;paul.glew@greenwoodmonkey.frih.net
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550

Final-Recipient: rfc822;gwm@greenwoodmonkey.frih.net
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550

Hope this helps solve the problem, because while it hasn't done so yet, not having these email addresses open is going to be a serious pain for me
Zaini711
Today I can't even send to my Frihost email from my Gmail account (SMTP error 550) either thru webmail or mail client.

Is there any virus flying around causing this ?
greenwoodmonkey
I can't see a virus being behind this... seems like the server needs a good old kick...
What I am noticing is a complete lack of interest from the mods...

Ah well... guess I'll stick with hotmail
Zaini711
What happen to the email ??????????????? Not receiving my mail for a few days.........................

Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ftv_flung
Errrr... so can someone please do something about this?

Some of us aren't receiving email on Server 2!!

Mods????
mOrpheuS
Is this still happening ?
I just sent a couple of mails from a test .frih.net account to a hotmail account and back.

Everything appears to be working fine, including immediate message delivery -

(The time difference that you see in the two mails is due to the timezone difference)

Or is it that only some users are having this problem ?
turbosquid
Same problem here, without duplicating exactly what i have written in another thread i have a few different computers running different opperating systems Windowz / Sun Solaris / Linux all of them are set up to receive emails yet none of them are currently working with my frihost emails, it seems to be an authorization problem. It also seems very unlikely that it is a local setup issue. To me it seems to point to a problem with the email server setup on web server 2?

Although i could be wrong!

TurboSquid
pudovkin
mOrpheuS wrote:
Is this still happening ?
Or is it that only some users are having this problem ?

Yeap, I'm still having the problem. To make sure of it, I've made the following tests:

1. sent a message from a domain Frihost hosted account (tamago.at) to a Gmail account: on my mail client, got a "Temporary local problem - try later" error message; on Uebimiau, got a "It was not possible to send this e-mail".
2. sent a message from a *.frih.net account to a Gmail account: got the same errors as above.
3. sent a message from a Gmail account to a domain Frihost hosted account (tamago.at): got a "550 authentication required" error message.
4. sent a message from a Gmail account to a *.frih.net account: same error as above.

So, I don't know what to do anymore.
And I'm even more curious, because it seems mOrpheuS problem has gone, while mine (and I believe others too) are still having that. If it's a hard problem to solve (which is the only thing I think, because there's no adms on this thread), it will be even harder to understand due to this ackward behaviour.

turbosquid wrote:
To me it seems to point to a problem with the email server setup on web server 2?

I think the same (I'll bet on relay based problem) and I've already left a question on the "MySQL and DA problems on server 2", but nobody has answered.
mOrpheuS
pudovkin wrote:
there's no adms on this thread
Hehe.
And even if there wasn't one, it doesn't mean the problem is being ignored. Wink

Anyhow, here's my findings and a possible workaround after some research.

As I posted yesterday, mail worked fine for me, but it turns out to be only because I was using the default email address (yourDirectAdminUserName@YourSubDomain.frih.net).

Sending & receiving email from any other address (that I created later) doesn't work - problem with virtual domain configuration in Exim (needs to be fixed)

Workaround -
Setup a catchall towards your default username.
Like so -

Now you can receive email sent to AnyAddress@YourSubDomain.frih.net in your default mailbox.

To configure this account in Outlook express, you should use your DirectAdmin username and password.

Also, you will be able to send email FROM AnyAddress@YourSubDomain.frih.net using the default mailbox.
To send email using a different address, just change the email address for this account in your email client.
Like so -

We will be working on getting things right in the meanwhile.
Zaini711
Yes the "Temporary" solution worked ! But am I to understand that all old mail not yet dowloaded to mail client are lost forever ??? And as the solution require us to change one by one all the mail address in the default mail (admin mail address), it would be a very tedius process.....

Please solve this issues ASAP.

Thanks
mOrpheuS
Zaini711 wrote:
Yes the "Temporary" solution worked !

It is not really a solution, just a workaround - something to keep you going till everything is back to normal.

Zaini711 wrote:
But am I to understand that all old mail not yet dowloaded to mail client are lost forever ???

There really is no way of getting back the mail that was undelivered (which got bounced back), unfortunately.
However, you should be able to retrieve any mail that got delivered to the server, but wasn't downloaded to your local mail client - once the problem is fixed.
The mailboxes and the mail are all there - just that the server is refusing to authenticate virtual users.
The default email address still works because it is always a system level user (your DA account), not virtual.

Zaini711 wrote:
And as the solution require us to change one by one all the mail address in the default mail (admin mail address), it would be a very tedius process.....

You only need to change the email address when sending email.
You will recieve all mail no matter what email address you put in for the default account in your mail client.
Zaini711
Meaning that even if I have created 10 addresses, I just configure the catch-all and all mail to the addresses will be forwarded to main account? I just need to change the address setting in my mail client if i want to send email fro that particular address.. Am I correct ?
mOrpheuS
Zaini711 wrote:
Meaning that even if I have created 10 addresses, I just configure the catch-all and all mail to the addresses will be forwarded to main account? I just need to change the address setting in my mail client if i want to send email fro that particular address.. Am I correct ?

Precisely ! Cool
dayveday
Hi mOrpheuS,

Just tried your workaround - great idea. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for addresses on our own domains: that is, setting a catch-all for all addresses at mydomain.com to the default address. Do you know if there's anyway to use this instead? This is what I really need as these are the addresses that I've given everyone.

Any news on when it might be working again?

Cheers
pudovkin
mOrpheuS wrote:
pudovkin wrote:
there's no adms on this thread
Hehe.
And even if there wasn't one, it doesn't mean the problem is being ignored. Wink

Sorry, man! After some days without answers, believe me, the only person I was expecting answers was from users who had the same errors as those in this and other threads.
So, my apologies and thanks for coming to clarity the issues! Wink

mOrpheuS wrote:

As I posted yesterday, mail worked fine for me, but it turns out to be only because I was using the default email address (yourDirectAdminUserName@YourSubDomain.frih.net).

Sending & receiving email from any other address (that I created later) doesn't work - problem with virtual domain configuration in Exim (needs to be fixed)

Great there are clues to fix the problem! I don't know what Exim is, but I'm happy that this could be where the problems sits! hehe

Well, the test I've made was the following: on my default subdomain configuration, created a new e-mail account, configured on my mail client and tested on both the mail client as in the webmail and made the test (sending e-mail from that account and sending mail from other mail service) and got the errors I previously related.
(I've re-made the test a few minutes ago and got the exact same errors)

However, to be sure, I made the same test with my default username already created on the moment of my Frihost account setup and its respective mail account. I was able to:
1. on Squirrel Mail: login (wooray!), send and receive.
2. on my mail client: send (wooray!) and receive.
3. from a Gmail account to the Frihost e-mail: send (without the "550" error, wooray!) and receive.
The only restriction was the Uebimiau error still occurs (can't send e-mails).

So it seems, only previously created accounts can take advantage of the workaround. (at least on my case)

mOrpheuS wrote:

Zaini711 wrote:

But am I to understand that all old mail not yet dowloaded to mail client are lost forever ???

There really is no way of getting back the mail that was undelivered (which got bounced back), unfortunately.
However, you should be able to retrieve any mail that got delivered to the server, but wasn't downloaded to your local mail client - once the problem is fixed.
The mailboxes and the mail are all there - just that the server is refusing to authenticate virtual users.

I've never had problem on getting e-mail, even with my virtual account. But people had problem in sending me those, by getting the "550" error message. So, I can't get mails that doesn't exist. Wink

mOrpheuS wrote:

Zaini711 wrote:

And as the solution require us to change one by one all the mail address in the default mail (admin mail address), it would be a very tedius process.....

You only need to change the email address when sending email.
You will recieve all mail no matter what email address you put in for the default account in your mail client.

Since people only knows the domain hosted e-mail address, I still have a big problem (I've tried to "catch all e-mail" from my domain hosted e-mail service to the default e-mail address, but the "550" error remains), even if I use the workaround to get (through the "catch all e-mail" feature) or send (by using my default Frihost e-mail address).
I will be waiting for news and hoping the problem is an easy one to solve! Thanks, mOrpheuS!
paul_indo
I have had this problem on and off for a year but have been able to receive, only sending failed.

Now, like everyone else here I can do neither for the last few weeks.

The work around gets things going again but is not really a long term solution. Surely there is a proper "solution" to this problem?
pudovkin
paul_indo wrote:
I have had this problem on and off for a year but have been able to receive, only sending failed.

Wow. I just had that recently (about a week).
mOrpheuS
Can everyone who's having this problem please test their mail accounts again now ?

Everything appears to be working fine.

p.s. - remember to undo the catch-all if you've set it up as a workaround.
pudovkin
I'm still having the problem. "550" when other address tries to send e-mail to the domain hosted Frihost address and error when sending mail to anyone from the domain hosted Frihost address.
ptolomeo
I still don't have email, but the workaround suggested by orpheous worked fine. I hope the problem is solved in a few days.
Chears
dayveday
mOrpheuS wrote:
Can everyone who's having this problem please test their mail accounts again now ?

Sorry, still not working for me! Sad
SpellcasterDX
mOrpheuS wrote:

p.s. - remember to undo the catch-all if you've set it up as a workaround.

I just tested my account. I still can't login to squirrelmail. But I'll try logging into UebiMiau now.

EDIT: Ok, I can log into UebiMiau now and read emails, which is all I needed to do. However I do prefer squirrelmail cause the interface is simpler to use, IMO. Also, any idea as to why Squirrelmail isn't working?
greenwoodmonkey
Sorry dudes, still not working right...

OK, here is a breakdown of what I can and can't do.

I can log onto /webmail
I cannot log onto /squirrelmail

I can send an email from my webmail account to hotmail
I cannot send an email from my hotmail account to my frihost address

I can send an email from between 2 hotmail accounts via thunderbird using local host as my SMTP server
I can send an email from between 2 hotmail accounts via thunderbird via my Frihost settings as my SMTP server

I cannot send an email between 2 frihost accounts via thunderbird using my frihost settings as my SMTP server
I cannot send an email between a hotmail account to any frihost account via thunderbird using my frihost settings as my SMTP server

So, we have a work around, we can no log onto webmail and retrieve OLD emails (if we don't use a client to download and delete as soon as they have been downloaded.. BUT this is pretty bunk considering nobody can send us any new emails........

Sorry Admin - looks like there is a bit more to do! Have you tried kicking it?
Zaini711
Still require Catch-all. Direct receiving still not working. Still okay for me though as even though all mail going to main account inbox, I still can set a filter in my Thunderbird to move all mails to a particular address to their respective inbox.

Should we find out how many users (hundreds or thousand) have the same e-mail problems ? Hopefully Admin can find a reason for this and put in a solution pronto. E-mail is utmost important for 99% of us as main tool of communication.

Anyway, kudos to Morpheus by giving a fast and working work around.....
pudovkin
greenwoodmonkey wrote:

WOW, I envy you. Smile
I can't do that and I'm really curious why the problem doesn't have a pattern.
greenwoodmonkey
Zaini711 wrote:
E-mail is utmost important for 99% of us as main tool of communication.

Will second that... I know I have already missed out on at least 2 job interviews this week because of this problem - compounded by the fact that the majority of my hotmail gets filtered as junk when I send out job applications, so this number could actually be much higher

This is really getting annoying now...

Maybe the adages "you get what you pay for" and "no such thing as a free lunch" are very true.. but I can't understand why it should be for this...
greenwoodmonkey
pudovkin wrote:
greenwoodmonkey wrote:

WOW, I envy you. Smile

OK, I'm now back to square 1. The ability to send mail via webmail has gone again...

PLEASE can we get this sorted!
pudovkin
greenwoodmonkey wrote:

Zaini711 wrote:

E-mail is utmost important for 99% of us as main tool of communication.

Maybe the adages "you get what you pay for" and "no such thing as a free lunch" are very true.. but I can't understand why it should be for this...

I agree it is the primary feature I use from the Frihost service.
This is why I was thinking to move to a paid service. However, the cheapest ones I know usually gives more trouble than Firhost, that run pretty smooth (this is the first serious problem I'm having in 1 year).

greenwoodmonkey wrote:

pudovkin wrote:

greenwoodmonkey wrote:

WOW, I envy you. Smile

OK, I'm now back to square 1. The ability to send mail via webmail has gone again...

Perhaps, when you did it something would allowed you to do it, and when I tested not anymore.
(I'm looking for any possible pattern)
pudovkin
Hi there,
Any progress?
paul_indo
Progress on this seems to have stalled, or is it all fixed now?
greenwoodmonkey
No, this is still an issue...

OK - to summarize the status to date..

I can log into /webmail
I cannot log into /squirrelmail

I cannot send email to my hotmail account from /webmail
I can send email to my hotmail account from another hotmail account
I cannot send email from my hotmail account from anyfrih.net account

I can send email using Thunderbird as a client from one hotmail account to another using "Localhost" as my SMTP Server

I can send email using Thunderbird as a client from one hotmail account to another using my "frih.net" SMTP Server settings

I cannot send email using Thunderbird as a client from one hotmail account to any .Frih hosted account using either "Localhost" or "Frih" SMTP Server Settings
pudovkin
Same here.
greenwoodmonkey
One good thing thats come out of this is that I am slowly reducing my negative points (or is that increasing to?)
Which is nice....

What isn't nice is that this issue is still ongoing and with the festive season approaching I am certainly going to to miss a few emails from friends..

I suppose missing the "round-robin" my not-very-funny uncle sends each year is a worthy miss tho
Zaini711
Yes, we all still waiting for permanent solution but I am happy with Catch-all work-around. I received all my expected mails and I can still wait for a solution which I know the Administrators are working hard to patch to the system.
thejam
Since i have a pretty new account, not too many people have my e-mail adress, so i found out my e-mail is not working just a few minutes ago..

I have the same problems everyone allready described, however since i use my own domain, i am particualry interested if someone can awnser "dayveday's earlier question:

If it's possible to make a workaround ( or other short-term solution)for users using their own domain?

Thanks, and good luck fixing the problem!

Cheers!
pudovkin
thejam wrote:

If it's possible to make a workaround ( or other short-term solution)for users using their own domain?

I don't see how a workaround to get the mail would work, since people who sends mail to the domain hosted e-mail addresses gets a "550 authentication required" error from the Frihost server.
I think the problem is really serious.
greenwoodmonkey
pudovkin wrote:

I don't see how a workaround to get the mail would work, since people who sends mail to the domain hosted e-mail addresses gets a "550 authentication required" error from the Frihost server.
I think the problem is really serious.

OK, I have finally succumbed to the work around and it seems fine to me......

Once again I will list what is, and isn't possible... (for consistancy)

I can log into /webmail for any of my accounts

I cannot log into /squirrelmail for any of my accounts

I can send an email directly from ANY Hotmail account to ANY of my frih.net accounts

I can send an email from ANY Hotmail account to ANY of my frih.net account via Thunderbird

I can reply to an email from ANY Hotmail account with my frih.net accounts via Thunderbird

I can send an email directly to my work email account using my frih.net account via Thunderbird.

I cannot send an email directly to ANY Hotmail account with my frih.net accounts via Thunderbird... they simply don't turn up - HOWEVER I will concede this is more likely an issue with my Hotmail / Junk settings (although why I can reply to emails from hotmail and not have an issue is beyond me!)

So, all in all, it seems ok at the moment, and as long as I watch where I am sending email from via Thunderbird (this was never an issue due to different mailbox's being set up for each account) I should be fine....

BUT can someone still keep trying to get this to work properly again

Thanks[/u]
pudovkin
greenwoodmonkey wrote:

I can't do that, because this is not only about having an e-mail address.
If that was the problem, I would go for Gmail.

The thing is I have a domain and people expect to send messages to an e-mail from this domain.
And if they even can't send mail (because of the "550" error...), then I assume e-mail service doesn't work properly and there's no workaround which would temporary solve my problem.

Too bad for me. Sad
greenwoodmonkey
pudovkin wrote:
greenwoodmonkey wrote:

I can't do that, because this is not only about having an e-mail address.
If that was the problem, I would go for Gmail.

The thing is I have a domain and people expect to send messages to an e-mail from this domain.
And if they even can't send mail (because of the "550" error...), then I assume e-mail service doesn't work properly and there's no workaround which would temporary solve my problem.

Too bad for me. Sad

No, thats what I thought, but the work around should work for you as well....

IF you use the work around and people can send you email to your domain name, they will not get the error message and you will be able to collect the email either via your email client (Thunderbird / Outlook express etc) or via Webmail

I thought the work around was bunk too, but trying it has worked a charm for the time being.
pudovkin
greenwoodmonkey wrote:

No, thats what I thought, but the work around should work for you as well....

IF you use the work around and people can send you email to your domain name, they will not get the error message and you will be able to collect the email either via your email client (Thunderbird / Outlook express etc) or via Webmail

I thought the work around was bunk too, but trying it has worked a charm for the time being.

I've tried the "Catch all e-mail" feature and didn't worked at all: still getting the "550 authentication required" message error while sending from a Gmail account (or any other) to my domain hosted account (not the *.frih.net, that is not suitable to me).

On the test, I did the following on the "Catch all e-mail" feature:
1. on my domain hosted, chose the "address" option and filled both in the textfield as in the combobox my Frihost defaut user: didn't worked.
2. on my default *.frih.net domain, chose the "address" option and filled both in the textfield as in the combobox my Frihost defaut user: didn't worked either.

I've sent mail from my mail client and from a webmail client to the domain hosted e-mail address, but I'm only getting the error.

greenwoodmonkey, did you made anything different?
HDirtwater
Any update on this?!?!?

I've just this week noticed this problem (I don't use my frihost email for much, but I do use it). I cannot send or receive mail using Outlook (not express). Cannot log into webmail at all.

Would love to have an Admin or Bondings reply with any progress on this (not trying to be snarky, but any update is appreciated). Smile
RubySlasher
It's not working for me, either. Only Uebimiau lets me log-in, but I can't send/receive e-mail on either of the address, so the catchall isn't working. :C
pudovkin
I definitely think this problem was postponed to be solved in 2008. Sad
thejam
yup!! same thoughts over here!! How many ppl have these problems here anyway?? I am quite surprized too see this thread only has a few pages....seems to me that quite some ppl must have these problems too.
Peterssidan
thejam wrote:
yup!! same thoughts over here!! How many ppl have these problems here anyway?? I am quite surprized too see this thread only has a few pages....seems to me that quite some ppl must have these problems too.

Most people are on server 2 and are not facing this problem. like me Wink
Zaini711
What's the status now ? Admin so quiet.... Need toi keep us in loop and update...
pudovkin
As any problem, there's priorities.
Obviously, this is not one of the first ones.
I understand this is a free service and people could be really busy because the new year is coming.
However, it really sucks the fact no adm or mod give some news about the problem. Sad
Jaan
I think it has been hacked.

I checked my inbox, 375 emails of "failure to deliver" to random emails. I think a spammer has hacked and has been sapmming our emails.

Also the cp.frih.net is excruiatingly, unusably, slow.
Zaini711
We really need someone, mod or admin to give us some indication on what is happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should we start a petition to get notice ?
Jaan
I just found out I haven't been receiving ANY email for a MONTH! PLEASE FIX THIS!
pudovkin
Zaini711 wrote:
We really need someone, mod or admin to give us some indication on what is happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should we start a petition to get notice ?

I'm sure something will be done to fix it.

Peterssidan wrote:
Most people are on server 2 and are not facing this problem. like me Wink

Probably, users with the problem will migrate to the working server. This is my bet.
The question is "when?". I believe not earlier than jan 2008.
HDirtwater
OK, so the last reply to this thread from an admin was 12/6. Again, I'm not trying to be a PITA here, but at least some indication that this problem is at least being addressed at all would be nice.
pudovkin
I think this can take too much time.
So I'm looking for paid host services.
Any advice of reliable services will be welcome.
thejam
I don't know if a petition would help, but i guess when everyone who is facing these problems is posting about it, it allready would help, ( perhaps it works when we make it to a 10+paged-thread??)if the admins see there are actually quite some people involved, and f&^&^cked by this problem

It's been said a few times here allready, frihost is free, so perhaps you could expect things not to go as smooth as other paid services..however a update on this issue would be really really appreciated.
Jaan
Yes please, it is VERY annoying to tell everyone to resend everything to a new email address.

Bahh, it was good while it lasted, but lesson learned the hard way. Don't rely on an external (free hosted) email.
Zaini711
Yeah, admin/mod please take note. Don't make people in the world think that FREE is BAD !!!!! Prove to everyone that free things is not a bad thing....... Free is Freedom...
thejam
hhmmm i hear less and less.. Did everyone allready switched to different hosts or is it just Xmas time?
But as long as we don't continue in posting our e-mail problems, i am quite sure nothing is going to happen at all...( besides this servic is all about posting right)

anyway, merry Christmas to everyone!!
silverdown
I can't send or receive anything and the work around does not seem to work for me. Hope it gets fix soon!

Edits

When I send a test email to my admin[at]silverdown.com I get this error
Code:

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 authentication required
pudovkin
thejam wrote:
anyway, merry Christmas to everyone!!

Santa could deliver us a new mail service. haha
Jaan
FIXED YET?
surdy
Did it work for anyone yet ?

Are the admins working on it or have they given any approximate time in which this will be resolved ?
Thanks
Bondings
There is a list of all the domains on the server, also one with a domain and its owner. I have no idea why but for some reason not all domains were on those lists. That seemed to cause email problems for all the domains not on those lists.

I rebuilt both the lists and hopefully this will solve most of the problems. Please check if it's working again or if there are still some problems.

My apologies for the extremely long delay for (hopefully) fixing this.
SpellcasterDX
Finally! Thank you Bondings! Very Happy
I'll go check my scripts to see if they're working and I'll edit in my results.

EDIT: I still can't login to squirrelmail for some reason. Confused
However, I can still login to Uebimiau mail and read emails from there. And, I received the email sent out from phpmail(). (Finally; I wasn't receiving it, but my members were)
Bondings
I didn't change anything from Squirrelmail (that will be for another time), so that's normal. The sending/receiving of emails should normally be working for everyone again, though.
Jaan
Thank you Bondings! Working here. This morning it wasn't though. Thanks again!
SpellcasterDX
Bondings wrote:
I didn't change anything from Squirrelmail (that will be for another time), so that's normal. The sending/receiving of emails should normally be working for everyone again, though.

Ok well thank you anyway for the sending/receiving emails fix. As for Squirrelmail still not working, that's ok. I can wait. I don't use webmail much anyway. Very Happy
pudovkin
That's great news, right from Santa. Wink
Thanks, admins.

Have a happy new year!
Zaini711
Great. I would try it when I have the time... Hopefully this will be THE solution for once and all.... Everyone, please give your feedback so the admin will aware,
Zaini711
Everything seems fine now. How about everyone else. Please post your input as we need to know either it has been solved for everyone.

Please give us your feedback
thejam
Whoohoo!! it's working!!
Thanks for solving it!! I am very greatfull! I still feel very positive about this service, and i understand you have more problems to solve then just this, but please keep us informed next time. It's pretty shitty if you can't use your e-mail, and if we have a clue how long the problem last, at least we have the change to communicate other e-mail adresses or find alternatives...

Anyway, don't want to be negative...good start for 2008!
big up!!
paul_indo
Great Bondings, everything seems to be back to normal.
Zaini711
YESSSSSS..... from the feedback, it seems like everything is back to normal. Hopefully it does not happen again, and if it does, it will take shorter time to resolve.....
ftv_flung
w00000000oooooooooooooootttttttttt!!! It's working again - thank you very much!!
fortune
You can just make a google account and put the all information
in the phpbb's settings don' forget to wite number of pote.