FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

eeek mines going down hill

amysanders
okay so iv been with my partner for over a year now but with college n such its been brining us down, and theres been no laughs but just arguments for a while now things started off okay but now there going down hill, any advice? should me and my partner have a break???
_moo_
Well going to college is going to cause a bit of a divide (unless you go to the same place?) because there will be time apart.

It seems you's are just growing apart.

I'd recommend you sit down and talk with him/her.
ftv_flung
*nods in agreement with _moo_*

You need to talk about this together, and decide what you're going to do, whether it's going to be setting a date/time every week/month to see each other or ending it if it's really bad.

If you really like the girl/guy (you haven't specified), try and see them as much as possible!
molif
_moo_ wrote:
I'd recommend you sit down and talk with him/her.

i'd agree with that too. i'm sure it's possible to have some time together during busy schedules..
bluefossil
Try going on double dates. Sometimes it will bring back good memories... especially if your double-daters are into each other
Coen
I wouldn't break up right away. Doing that would be nothing else then just stupid. Sit down and talk about it. Make sure both of you are honest about how they feel right now and make up your mind after the conversation. It might be wise to wait a while after the conversation to allow both of you time to think about the things said. Just don't do anything rush that you might regret later on.