FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Maybe a german forum?

CaNn!Bal
Hi admin,
Is it possible to create a german forum? I think it would be nice for all of the german members here! And you'll get a lot of members from germany, who won't read only in english! Very Happy
orno
someone else also asked for one some time ago (http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4198&highlight=german) ...maybe now theres enough german ppl to get one Wink
CaNn!Bal
I hope!!!!!! Laughing
Bondings
I really doubt it, but if a lot of german people react to this thread, then maybe ...
wistom
yeah, if more german people are here ,i think the admin will make it.
onyx
I hink this forum should stay english only. Its not ment for german users but for all usres so we should all understand whats written in any topic.

If you are german and don't speak english leanr it since its the world language no. 1 Smile
tidruG
onyx wrote:
I hink this forum should stay english only. Its not ment for german users but for all usres so we should all understand whats written in any topic.

If you are german and don't speak english leanr it since its the world language no. 1 Smile

Arrr matey! You seem not to have read all the posts in this thread. They want a separate forum... like we have for Spanish, French, Polish, etc.... not to convert an existing one into German Very Happy.... that'd be silly, to ask, and also to give!
onyx
uh sorry Embarassed
yupeng
I think that there are also many chinese people here.
But ,our admin said that there won't be a special chinese forum .
I'm very sad to know that.
CaNn!Bal
I THINK it isn't very difficult to add a german (and chinese) board to the board! I've an idea:
The admins add these boards and wait for about 1 or 2 weaks, if one forum is not good visited, than it will be deleted!

<It's just an idea> Confused
Bondings
At the moment, you are the only person requesting a German forum. It's really weird, but I'm really starting to think that you are the only German in here. That's not enough, sorry.

When there will be more German-speaking people, I'm sure they will post in this thread and then I will consider it.

About Chinese and every other non-European language, I won't create those forums. I can read all European languages, maybe not understand them completely. But with Chinese, I don't even know if you're writing the same character all over your post.