FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CHECK MY NEW SITE

udaysank
PLz visit my new website.
FREEWARE DOWNLOADS
http://www.freewebs.com/udaysank/
Bluedoll
ok my free (feedback) impression only of your site . . .

layout is good in that it is very readable but not sure why other than your statement a person would visit there regularily?
{name here}
Bah. You've got a decent concept, though it's been done several times before. Your web design is pretty bad - a cookie cutter template, I assume, with excessive use of javascript and widgets. Remove the balloons, remove the counter, remove the little map, remove the statcounter link, remove the google search bar (or remove the google logo and skin it into the design), and put news on the front page and you've got something a little more decent. You've got a freewebs site so it's understandable (just like a geocities or angelfire page).

Practice, practice, practice. Practice makes perfect. Write your own code, make your own images, and fill it up with some good content. Heck, make a blog. I advise against blogs, but maybe you can put in some software reviews on it. Perhaps if you get enough visitors you could add a forum.
irishmark
{name here} wrote:
Bah. You've got a decent concept, though it's been done several times before. Your web design is pretty bad - a cookie cutter template, I assume, with excessive use of javascript and widgets. Remove the balloons, remove the counter, remove the little map, remove the statcounter link, remove the google search bar (or remove the google logo and skin it into the design), and put news on the front page and you've got something a little more decent. You've got a freewebs site so it's understandable (just like a geocities or angelfire page).

Practice, practice, practice. Practice makes perfect. Write your own code, make your own images, and fill it up with some good content. Heck, make a blog. I advise against blogs, but maybe you can put in some software reviews on it. Perhaps if you get enough visitors you could add a forum.

REMOVER REMOVE EREMOVE - in fact just remove everything! lol - i have to agree - felt quite crowded and unoriginal.
FernandoRB
Nice but small content. The layout is too "Free" or "Pagebuilder" style!
But It΄s a cool site! Wink
thewebkid
The site is pretty cool, and I know that the layout is a pre-built template but nevertheless it is still compelling. Great job! I usually mess around and destroy templates, that's why I have to build my own layout.
benjad
The template is stock, and it doesn't match or compliemnt your content.

You site software, then don't link on how to buy, or where to get it from.

Many of the software listed is not freeware.

It needs some work. It is a good start at web design. The content is clear and understandable.