FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Aurellia.net - Free Video Tutorials!

eLto
Hi all, it's been a while since I last posted here, but that's because I've been too busy.
Anyways, some here might remember me, although I mostly posted in the films forums.

I've released a new site, and decided to scrap my old frihost site, as the limitations just doesn't cut it for this project. The site, aurellia.net, is a free video tutorial source for everyone who wants to learn visual effects.

The tutorials range from simple photoediting, to complex compositing.
The applications we'll use are Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Autodesk 3ds Max. We might also use some plugins/scripts for these programs, so look out for that.

Anyway, the site basically just opened, and I thought I'd let you know about it, as it will grow MUCH larger in the future, and feature loads of free material.

We'll also start producing our own material, which may not be free, but won't be expensive either, and completely YOUR choice to buy. We're not pushing anyone to use any money. Donations are possible through PayPal though, for us to buy new equipment, hard/software and more we could need in order to make all of this possible. After all, we're doing this for free, so any donation given would be very welcome.

We've also got message boards, that I encourage you to check out. While you won't be able to post unregistered, there'll be lots of interesting content there aswell to find.

So, hope to see some of you guys there, and I'm known there under the name "Vidina", if you're looking for me.

-Tom.