FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ghosts

TurtleShell
Do you believe in them? have any experiences or stories? I'd like to hear.
ajm71
When I was younger we lived in a large duplex in upstate NY. It was the house my mother grew up in and my grandparents lived on one side and we lived on the other. The house was the second house to be built on the block. You could go from one side to the other by walking through the coat closets, well that was what it was used for, but it was really a little hallway under the stairs. Well, my grandfather passed away and my mother wanted to move to the other side of the house. It needed some work on the upstairs bedrooms since no one had lived in them in years, so we would go back in forth to do the work as needed. It was night time and I was going to see my parents who were working on the upstairs. The downstairs on my grandfather's side was mostly dark, and when I came through the closet, for some reason I looked into the closet and saw my grandfather standing there. It was weird because I wasn't scared and he was there in plain form, not some floating apparition, that is why I believe it was a ghost.
James007
Please use the search function, or they will kill you... ssssst!

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-66318.html

-close-