FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CTF loader problem

Cddhesh
I use End It All software to detect unwanted processes on my PC.It works fine.When i close any of office components(excel,word) or Media player after my work,My PC slows down and end it all shows CTF Loader running.When i close that PC gains speed.I dont know how to recover from this problem.Has anyone faced similar thing anytime?
SonLight
To catch a thief sometimes takes a thief. I'm not familiar with End it All, but it seems reasonable that it will use considerable computer resources to verify that no obnoxious programs are left running. In some cases, you could help the problem by not using programs that are susceptible to spyware scripts. You might try using Wordpad for some tasks, and maybe the realplayer or quicktime won't have the same issues.

It may be you have a configuration problem. If you have cleaned the garbage off your computer, perhaps you can relax some of the settings and still be safe. You didn't say how long the high cpu usage continues. If it continues for a minute or more, then I would say there is likely a bug in End it All. If you can't find a resolution through thier customer support, then you might want to make sure you have good antivirus and antispyware programs, and see if you can run without End it All and still not get re-infected.
Cddhesh
Hey tht CTF loader is some kind of manager program of office.I reinstalled office.I don't get it now.