FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Credit card offer sent to ‘Palestinian Bomber’

charry
CORONA, Calif. - The address was his, but the name on the credit-card offer took Sami Habbas by surprise: “Palestinian Bomber.”

“I thought it was a joke or something,” said Habbas, 54, a Palestinian American who served in the U.S. Army.

Habbas opened the letter, and the salutation read “Dear Palestinian Bomber.”
shr3dd
That is kind of weird. It was probably someone signing him up who knew his information and was calling him a Palestinian bomber to be a dick. This is probably one of the downsides to racial profiling.

Or, it may mean he bombs the shit out of rebels in palestine, which everyone should do from time to time.
tidruG
shr3dd wrote:
That is kind of weird. It was probably someone signing him up who knew his information and was calling him a Palestinian bomber to be a dick. This is probably one of the downsides to racial profiling.

Or, it may mean he bombs the shit out of rebels in palestine, which everyone should do from time to time.

So, you're saying "Bomb the f______s"? The operative word there being bomb? Question
shr3dd
By bomb the f**kers I meant, we need to bomb the people that are trying to kill us, so yes, I was saying bomb the f**kers.