FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Join the Awesome Team Today! *Its Free* Now w/ extra cheese!

polly-gone
See that everyone is on the mean team? Feel left out because your not on a team? Do you think your awesome? If you answered yes to all to all of these question, you are qualified to join the League of Incredibly Awesome People (a.k.a. The Awesome Team)!

Benefits include:
*Awesomeness
*Recognition of Awesomeness
*A free Membership to the Religion called "Awesomeism"
*Awesomeness

All you have to is put this little snippet into your signature:

Code:
 [size=9]Part of the [color=blue]Awesome Team![/color] [/size]

After you have done that, you are awesome!

If you are part of the mean team, but want to be awesome too, just add this to your signature:

Code:
[size=7] Part of the [color=red]Mean Team [/color]and I am [color=blue]Awesome Too![/color] [/size]

So join the awesome team today!

Note: Please use size 7 or 9 for the font size of the Awesome Team tag, preferably size 7 so that it is similar to mean team tag which this is a kind of satire of.

Double Note: Even though this is a sort of satire of the mean team, just remember, All Hail the Mean team! They can ban you, remember? Smile

-Nick Smile Smile Smile

This post has been preapproved, so please do not close it. If you are a mod, you really should add the "Mean and Awesome" thing to your signature. I want to see 10,000 of these things by next week! w00t!
James007
As co-founder of the mean team (together with tidruG), I just want to explain that the mean team is - in fact - a team of some moderators/account creators who aren't afraid of banning people who cross the line.

More info: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-50015.html
wietn
Added to my signature :p
utsav2707
good idea.i will also add it to my signature
Genesiz
Added because i am awesome
Donutey
Are there any aspects of the club that are not awesome? Such as having to copy and paste the text into my signature? Or will the club do that also?
polly-gone
Well see, according to a ruling the supreme awesome court, we have come to the conclusion, that copy and pasting is officially awesome.

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
polly-gone
Okay, I see people posting here and saying that they will add it to there sig, but only one person really has! What's up with that people?

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
Genesiz
Ya go me. Second person in the awesome team. Only me and Nick are awesome.
polly-gone
Genesiz wrote:
Ya go me. Second person in the awesome team. Only me and Nick are awesome.

Actually your third. Only one person joining meant someone besides me. It's only me, you, and wietn that are awesome! Come on and join mods! Don't you want to be mean AND awesome?!

-Nick Smile Smile Smile

Edit: I was talking in third person throughout the post. Fixed now!

Edit: OMG! This is my 300th post! w0-0t! go Me!
brilliantbeauty
I'm totally joining because the name "The Awesome Team" is just full of awesomenosity. Razz And yes, I am so awesome, I get to make up my own words. <3

Cute idea. Razz
McDucque
I'm awesome... totally awesome. Why haven't I done this sooner?!
Gushe
I'm Going to join Too Very Happy
Awesomeness ftw! Very Happy

~Gushe
coolclay
I really have to wonder what the average age of a frihost member is? By my estimation like 15 maybe?
polly-gone
What are you calling me immature!? Oh wait... I am only 14! Smile

-Nick Smile Smile Wink
Gushe
I'm 14 too Smile
I just like the extra include features Very Happy
jylan
I'm 14 as well... Have added it to my sig.
ForceRun
coolclay wrote:
I really have to wonder what the average age of a frihost member is? By my estimation like 15 maybe?

More like 30, but young at heart. It is a very 'different' community at best. Such is life.
SpellcasterDX
Sure why not. Sounds fun. I added it to my sig.
Blaster
Yea well just you let you know back when this all originaly started i was a part of the nice team. I sent a request for bondings to be on the team with me. But he didn't add it to his signature.
smokey4life
What exactly is the point to all this? Just to do it for the hell of it im guessing? You were just really bored and couldn't think of anything to post about? Im not trying to hate im just asking... Either way im extremely bored myself and adding this to my sig Wink lol
rightclickscott
I've decided that I'm going to be a modern day Scrooge, and hate all things fun. I have decided to be hatin' against the awesome team, stupid conformists.

Bah! Humbug!
scotty
James007 wrote:
As co-founder of the mean team (together with tidruG), I just want to explain that the mean team is - in fact - a team of some moderators/account creators who aren't afraid of banning people who cross the line.

More info: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-50015.html

Had never seen that thread, I always knew basically what the mean team involved but to be perfectly honest that thread was a let down. There should be some massively evil random banning program or something. Okay maybe that's a terrible idea.
James007
That was just the official explanation. *ugh*
Vrythramax
As for me....I am already a member of an "Awesome Team"...it's called "Frihost Staff". Very Happy
Helios
Vrythramax wrote:
As for me....I am already a member of an "Awesome Team"...it's called "Frihost Staff". Very Happy

Pfft... bootlicker. Razz

I'm part of the unilluminated and most dreadful team - the sinister team.
The mean team bans you from the boards, but we ban you from life. Twisted Evil
Vrythramax
Helios wrote:
Pfft... bootlicker. Razz

I'm part of the unilluminated and most dreadful team - the sinister team.
The mean team bans you from the boards, but we ban you from life. Twisted Evil

Shocked Your just mad cuz I got called away for work today Razz

If anyone out there wants to really wants to see what a sweet, polite, kind-hearted person Helios can be...just join us in #Frihost on IRC while he is there.

It will leave a lasting impression I assure you. Laughing
theem
thats an awesome idea but i'm not interested to put it in my signature right now Razz
Relentless
I'm so joining coz i'm so awesome!

Peace!
x
rufa
My sig is kinda empty..

not anymore though Smile.
polly-gone
Weird.... somehow I was unsubscribed from this thread. There's been alotta activity since the last time I was on this thread! Hey Meanies, why don't you add the Mean and Awesome Special to your sig? huh!?

GO AWESOMERS!

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
Awesome International, CEO
King of Cheeswheels