FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

House

roxys_art
Maybe I missed the thread, but why is no one mentioning House? I think it is one of the best shows on television right now. Sure it has the same basic formula for each episode, but this season the writers have really been mixing it up with the Young Guns only playing minor roles in the show (with the exception of Foreman).

I just think this is a great show, and definitely better than any other medical show out there (i.e., E.R., Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, etc.). The character portrayed by Hugh Laurie is absolutely fantastic, and of course, Mr. Laurie does a great job pulling it off.

Hopefully the strike won't do too much damage to this show as it is already doing some damage to another one of my favorite shows (Heroes).
Skkye_Blossom
I definitely enjoyed the one episode that I have seen Very Happy
Guyon
Looks like a great show, just no time to watch it. SO I hope to try and find a boxed set to view at a later date. Maybe duing the summer? But come the previews I still wonder why I am am not watching this show!
doppleganger
seems like a nice show, the problem being that u have so many nice shows going on that it becomes difficult to watch all of them coz u have your personal life also

maybe will try n record some episodes and then watch them
KatanaSky
I caught the first few episodes but I ended up getting too busy to watch TV - I still don't watch television all that much, but like Guyon mentioned... I will probably invest in the box set since I do remember liking the show a lot.
Insanity
It seems like the strike is delaying new episodes. I heard from somewhere that they had enough episodes to continue the rest of the season, but I guess not. After the last episode they had on TV, they said the next new episode would be in January, so that means that up until then they will just show reruns. But I think House got off relatively easy compared to the other shows that were halted immediately.
Indyan
Too bad. This season too was shaping up to be fun. My fav episode so far has been the one involving the TV crew.
crimson_aria
i enjoy House very much. definitely my favorite.
McDucque
This season has definitely up to par with the rest of them. This show never fails to please me week by week =P