FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you got any asp site?

charry
I want a free host which support asp.
Bondings
We do not offer asp, sorry. There are certainly a few free hosts supporting it, but it will be hard to find one.
If you want i can give you some free asp providers. PM me somehow. I don't know what the moderators think about posting urls to other free web hosting pages.

Don't know yet how since i didn't register yet but hopefully I will soon Smile

If everything goes as it should my username will be onyx.
tidruG
Anonymous wrote:
If you want i can give you some free asp providers. PM me somehow. I don't know what the moderators think about posting urls to other free web hosting pages.

Don't know yet how since i didn't register yet but hopefully I will soon Smile

If everything goes as it should my username will be onyx.

Well, you're not allowed to give other users links to other Free Hosts. The whole idea of keeping forums and letting the users interact was not to get them to tell each other better hosts and leave this one.

I repeat, you're not supposed to give out links to other free hosts.
onyx
I didn't. But you can't make rules of my private conversations Smile So if he contacts me ill give him that link Smile
tidruG
onyx wrote:
I didn't. But you can't make rules of my private conversations Smile So if he contacts me ill give him that link Smile

Excellent, and if someone forwards a PM to us as proof that you're recommending other forums, Bondings will be sending a few PMs to you... they'lll probably have these subjects:

1. Warning
or
2. You're Banned Wink

So, just avoid it. Besides, it's seriously not worth it going to another site just for ASP support. Your overall package is going to be far too small compared to what you're getting here. Believe me, because I did a lot of researching before registering here. Arrow
Bondings
I'm not that harh. Wink That person was requesting for an asp host. We don't provide that, so giving a link to an asp-only free host wouldn't harm frihost in any way.