FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can't access Cpanel, phpmyadmin, etc anymore

Urban
I think I did something wrong today with cpanel and now I can't use it anymore. When I try to connect it tell me "Invalid Password or Username" but it's the good username and the good password (I used it to log in today!). Then I click on "Forgot your password?" and I insert my nickname, I press enter and I get "Error writing password request file". I tried with phpmyadmin and I also get an error "#1040 - Too many connections". Ah and also, I made a forum today and now I can't view it, when I try all I get is this message : "Connection Problems : Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.".

I can only access to my FTP (and it's working perfectly).

Thank you in advance and if you need to reset my account, go for it, I have nothing important on it!
zellfaze
Urban wrote:
I think I did something wrong today with cpanel and now I can't use it anymore. When I try to connect it tell me "Invalid Password or Username" but it's the good username and the good password (I used it to log in today!). Then I click on "Forgot your password?" and I insert my nickname, I press enter and I get "Error writing password request file". I tried with phpmyadmin and I also get an error "#1040 - Too many connections". Ah and also, I made a forum today and now I can't view it, when I try all I get is this message : "Connection Problems : Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.".

I can only access to my FTP (and it's working perfectly).

Thank you in advance and if you need to reset my account, go for it, I have nothing important on it!

I think that server 1 may be experiencing the same problem server 2 is getting. You can see that topic here
rvec
-close-