FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

relationships ...My relationship

vinx_18
I was so in love or what you might call it... with a girl i was once been thinking of to be my wife....heheheh.. But things turns the other way around, the good times turns bad times and the time suddenly stop on me. And, I can't move because I was use to have her and live my life with her but eventually she disappears in my life and I felt that I can't do anything without her. But thank God I was healed and my outlook in life change. I am so happy now but I have no girlfriend yet and I know she will come in the right place and in the right time. heheeh I am happy now because I was able to rekindle, rebind and cherish moments to other people like my brothers, sister, and other family members. I was able to hangout again with my friends. I realize I may lose her but I have not lose everything at all. I even gain human wisdom and knowledge to understand things that are hard to understand or comprehend. Life rocks!
Genesiz
Wow this is a really optimistic post. I remember that thread you made when those problems you were having first started. You sounded really down, but good to know you've bounced back and got something out of it.

Good on youi.
molif
that is good on you. i agree, you sound optimisstic. i hope you stay that way and realise there are many more things in this world other then girls.
Aleksandroz
molif wrote:
there are many more things in this world other then girls.

Yes, women Mr. Green
molif
Aleksandroz wrote:
molif wrote:
there are many more things in this world other then girls.

Yes, women Mr. Green

Laughing other then women! Laughing
cavey
I'm happy for you! Remember to take care of family and friends next time you are in a relationship, not only when you are single.