FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good, Fun, Challenging Games - For Parents and Children?

Miriah
I am looking for games that I can play and that my kids can play both. Something that we can have a conversation about, compare notes, and have some friendly competition over. Can someone help with some suggestions?
Keran
I'd suggest getting Wii, I think it's best for family gaming. Games maybe aren't the best looking and too complex, but still they are a lot of fun.
Miriah
Keran wrote:
I'd suggest getting Wii, I think it's best for family gaming.

I have bookmarked the page, and I will definitely give it a closer look. Thank you for the suggestion. Smile
Genesiz
U might also want to look at some sort of easy puzzle games, which your kids will be able to play too. You can easily talk about those, have competitions and compare notes regarding those sort of games.
Miriah
I am making a list of what I find out here. We are going to make a game out of digital photography too. Sounds weird? Smile My girls, and my husband, and myself are going to all take pictures of the same things and see what happens...As long as the competition stays friendly it should be really fun. Smile

Puzzles are a good idea too. I know where I can get some really inexpensive puzzles (with puzzle pieces) and there are games like Bejeweled 2 that are fun and harmless.

Thank you very much for the puzzle idea!