FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.0urnet.com is ready

insolent1
Hi,
http://www.0urnet.com has passed long term for developping. Now, it is ready even if there is some problems.

The site is about introducing your web site and getting impression.

Firstly this was a module, that I wrote. The module was for PHP-Nuke.
Then I developped it. Now, the site is active. But because of being new, there is not member yet.
If there are so many members, every members are very glad.

And there is not forcing any code/image/link .
Publicizing site is also free.

All sites must be english and I am waiting your sites.
With regards.
escritor
You should get rid of those symbols in the top navigation.
tamilparks
its very nice to see surely i will submit my webpage links also....thanks a lot..
escritor
tamilparks wrote:
its very nice to see surely i will submit my webpage links also....thanks a lot..

Make sure to submit the one you host here to the Frihost directory as well. Smile
tamilparks
thaks a lot dear friend
escritor
tamilparks wrote:
thaks a lot dear friend

I was browsing it (the Frihost directory) and found some nice blogs, however, there are some broken links there. Sad

I hope that they will update it soon.
tamilparks
the broken links is may be due to the domain has deleted ... i am thinking its very difficult to trace it daily... but daily many websites of new kinds is arising and growing?
escritor
tamilparks wrote:
the broken links is may be due to the domain has deleted ... i am thinking its very difficult to trace it daily... but daily many websites of new kinds is arising and growing?

I think it could be a server problem too. Lately Frihost is having some technical difficulties.
nivinjoy
escritor wrote:

I think it could be a server problem too. Lately Frihost is having some technical difficulties.

Frihost is having technical difficulties...???But there has not been any problem with any of the sites reported..i think...

Anyways my site is functioning properly....And please mention what sort of technical difficulties are you or Frihost facing with...???
escritor
^At the time I visited the Frihost directory, some sites were down (according to forum posts) and the creation of new accounts were blocked. Right now I think everything's working well.
tamilparks
congrulation for the good information given to all
nivinjoy
escritor wrote:
^At the time I visited the Frihost directory, some sites were down (according to forum posts) and the creation of new accounts were blocked. Right now I think everything's working well.

Ya now everything is working...!!! That's what i was thinking because i didn't find any problems on the site...

Anyway keep working well...bye..!! Laughing Cool Laughing
insolent1
Hi again friends,
0urnet.com is still small site. Is there anyone want to be moderator on this site and moderate members' links? Moderators must adopt the site like site owner, and find permanent members.
Contact me if anyone interested in.
escritor
^Hello. Unfortunately I don't have time to help you with it... but I'm sure you'll find nice moderators. Smile
Ghost Rider103
insolent1 wrote:
Hi again friends,
0urnet.com is still small site. Is there anyone want to be moderator on this site and moderate members' links? Moderators must adopt the site like site owner, and find permanent members.

I might be interested in this, I sent you a PM.
insolent1
escritor wrote:
^Hello. Unfortunately I don't have time to help you with it... but I'm sure you'll find nice moderators. Smile

Thank you escritor, maybe one time, frihost users are reliable users that can be staff for web sites.

Ghost Rider103 wrote:
insolent1 wrote:
Hi again friends,

I might be interested in this, I sent you a PM.

Recieving message from you is nice, thanks friend.
tamilparks
hi insolent1 i am ready to submit very good webpage thanks a lot
escritor
tamilparks wrote:

Don't all of you forget to tell us when the site gets bigger. Smile
tamilparks
escritor
Quote:
Don't all of you forget to tell us when the site gets bigger.

i could not understand this whats the meaning?
escritor
^Sorry. I just want to know it when the site is larger. "Ben website daha geniş olunca onu bilmek isterim."
ttdrox
Very coo, and I'll submit my site as soon as possible too!
piygoy
insolent1 wrote:
Hi,
http://www.0urnet.com has passed long term for developping. Now, it is ready even if there is some problems.

Then I developped it. Now, the site is active. But because of being new, there is not member yet.

With regards.

I have visited the site. Nice egffort, but login, adiing a site, registration links are not visible. So new visitor sometimes skip registration, adding his/her site etc.
insolent1
tamilparks wrote:

Thanks tamilparks, it is nice to see you again on the site.

piygoy wrote:
insolent1 wrote:
Hi,

With regards.

I have visited the site. Nice egffort, but login, adiing a site, registration links are not visible. So new visitor sometimes skip registration, adding his/her site etc.

I changed some links that member enterance, easy membership as log in, sign up.

Site is complex but usefull point that the site makes users click each other's sites.

Current page rank, it seems 2. Everyone can submit their sites freely.