FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any trance fans out here?

baronkv
I LOVE trance... I reckon it is the best music to listen to, also rnb and stuff but trance i love the far best. I currently Listen to Bonkers 10. 11, 12, 13, 14. If anyone else knows any good trance or dance songs post here!!!
AnGeLicK
hey totally agree with you there... don't know what the bonker's stuff means though
ANGRA
What kind of music compose "Paul Van Dick"
it`s can be denominated Trance?
and what about "Jean Michel Jarre"?
NuniPio
baronkv wrote:
I LOVE trance... I reckon it is the best music to listen to, also rnb and stuff but trance i love the far best. I currently Listen to Bonkers 10. 11, 12, 13, 14. If anyone else knows any good trance or dance songs post here!!!

yep..trance is tha way to go..has anbody herd bonkers 15?...i just got it the other day..not too happy with it..although i do have to say i really like bonkers 14
sylviakowalski
trance is awesome. although, i like VOCAL trance better.. trance with no vocals just get a bit boring after a while, too repetitive.. hmm.. *browses through files*

here are some kick arse tracks you HAVE to listen to..

Stop Go - Benny Bennassi [[anything by benny bennassi is amazing!]]
Shot You Down - Audiobullys feat. Nancy Sinatra
Technologic - Daft Punk
So I Begin - Galleon
Go Down - The Housekeepers

Happy listening Very Happy Very Happy
Scott
I don't mind trance, I'm really into electronic music. I'm much more into ambient and IDM stuff though.
lovect
sylviakowalski wrote:
trance is awesome. although, i like VOCAL trance better.. trance with no vocals just get a bit boring after a while, too repetitive.. hmm.. *browses through files*

omg ! i totally agree =D these are some of my favourites =]

You're Shining - Styles & Breeze

Angel Eyes (recon mix) - Brisk & Ham

Angel (club mix) - ralph fridge

Listen to you heart (dance remix) - DHT

=DD
phx777
No offense, but ever mentioning "dance" shows youre probably listening to pop (commercial trance) which isnt really electronic music or real trance, but has basicly the same structure then most of the music shown on commercial television. When it comes to real electronic music every singles genre can be pretty definable like Dark Goa Trance (style, sub genre, genre)

which commercial (pop) music ussualy gets put somewhere between genres like, authors claim their single is dance/techno/trance or something, cause they cant really define it (since it isnt any of those but pure pop, popular music with trance style)

dont want to offend anyone just trying to share some things...
tingkagol
Not really much into trance... the only trancy song I like is Leftfield's "Snakeblood". I'm more into beach/deep house, dnb, ambient/lounge/chillout.

By the way, I just loathe Benny Bennassi. If you've heard one of his tracks, you've heard em all.