FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

please help me to buy worth computer.

phicha
Err hello there guys, Smile

i got a problem, not a big problem.
i have budget about $300-$350 to buy a computer.
But i dont know what spec of computer that worth with my budget.

At least i know that, a computer need VGA Card, motheboard, memory, HD, monitor. etc.
but some how, well u know. computer amendment very fast. And i dont abreasting of it hehe.

Er, i want to use this computer to running dot net 2008 programming, and some how i need to play games also.
please help me arrange the spec of computer please.

tq
emem
well this is a tough one...300-350 for pc+computer? almost impossible....

try some combinations with CPU Intel E2180, Geforce 8600GT or 8500GT, Some cheap mobo, Patriot 2Gb PC6400 kit, some 320Gb or less disk and then try to add a LCD.... And good luck Smile
phicha
thanks, but for CPU Intel E2180, Geforce 8600GT or 8500GT, Some cheap mobo, Patriot 2Gb PC6400 kit, some 320Gb.... how much that cost ?

And which one is better processor AMD or Intel,
What kind of motherboard is best value, since i see there is many2x right now ^^"

tq
dac_nip
Hey, instead of asking for prices. here's what you're supposed to do. Go to a retail store and ask them you are canvassing for pc prices and you intend to build one yourself. Choose your devices and ask for a receipt..that way you can know the total amount and if it fits your budget. or another alternative is download the "list of prices" for a specific store and from it base your calculations. But it would be better if you go to the store personally.
PseudoKnight
You will not be able to play games reasonably with that budget, especially if you include a monitor in the price. That is enough for a entry-level PC without a decent video card or monitor.

$500 (not including monitor) is approximately where you can start considering reasonable gaming performance. I built one just last year for that price and it had decent specs for everything but the most modern games like Crysis and such. You're probably going to want to save up a little more money.
avinrulez101
well i hav that problem i am getin 1 built form a consulting service ( 3 gHZ 512 ram ) (and 256 mb graphics) for $300-$360
and a AMD prosser
fadirocks
I got better option wait on the project and save up little bit more money and you'll get something better!!!!!