FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

manga japan

murdipurnama
how to create manga with computer??? help me please
RubySlasher
Get a computer drawing tablet?
blk3
Yes a tablet seems like a good idea, as working with the mouse could be very hard.
karrupin
can draw manga with computer??
my, I really have no idea about that, I'm so outdated..
*just came out from my cave* hehe Laughing
keit
> tablet
yet another idea, get scanner device.

then you can draw manga characters on papers. its naturally.

take one's pick, tablet or scanner.
Bethere
Manga Studio

http://graphics.smithmicro.com/go/mangastudio
Aiz
There are 2 basic ways of doing it, each with their own pros and cons.

The first method, and in my opinion, the easiest one for beginners, is doing what keit said, get a scanner and scan in your hand drawn images into the computer for editing.

The good thing is that it's much easier and much more comfortable if you are not used to using tablets. and probably no need for new hardware since most households have at least some kind of device with a build in scanner if not a separate scanner in itself.

Although, if you use this method, you would need to try hard to get a clean sketch done as to minimize the time you'll need to spend on cleaning your scanned image as you "digitalize" it. Which, depends on the quality of your sketch, can be a very time consuming task.

Then, there's the tablets. I never quite got the hang of using a tablet to draw @_@ but I guess one would get used to it after some practice. But basically, you draw directly into the computer and then do editing/coloring from there. And of course, there's no annoying sketch cleaning, but some, like me, just can't draw well on a tablet.

o.o;v